Advice for a semi beginner

Hi Asenath,
I’ve read the works off of the ascending flame page and heard about the draconian path and I resonate with the idea of walking it, however, I’m not sure if I’m ready. I have a tendency to be a little impatient and that sometimes gets ahead of me but on the other hand I feel the draconian path could teach me to overcome this. I’ve been apart of witchcraft for about 5-7 months. When would you say one is ready for the draconian path? What advice would you give to me, as a beginner of a magickal path? I greatly appreciate your time and advice/response. Thank you.

1 Like

The best way to check if you’re ready is to do some workings and see how they go for you. If you like them and if you can see their results manifesting, that’s obviously a good sign. If you feel not entirely satisfied with the experience or the results, that means you need to work on your basic skills, gain more theoretical knowledge, or simply change your attitude and gain more confidence about yourself. This is a very individual path and there’s no rule when someone is or is not ready for it – you’ll know it that when you start working with it.

4 Likes

Thank you for your advice

What are the symptoms of this path or effects physically and mentally?

For me, what would the following mean?

Idk I’ve been having really dark themed dreams since i started reading ascending flame. Ive also done some kundalini meditation.
They aren’t nightmares because i have some control and i realize I’m dreaming.
It still involved pets getting hurt or dying, family or random people getting lost. Im chalking up to my fears being played out. Idk if i can use that to empower myself more.

1 Like