Advantages of the LHP v.s RHP some insights wanted

I’d like to hear others view on why they were drawn to left instead of the right. I’ll share something and hopefully we get a good conversation going.

When we talk about the two paths it’s important to note were talking about “the attainment”. An Adept is literally “he who has attained”. Now there are the two paths the left and the right. We’re talking about attainment through force (force of will) vs attainment through “growth”.
My first teacher was amazing but she was RHP and when she found me going towards the Goetic practice she told me " you have chosen Sitra ahra ,din, geburah" and told me to enjoy the time I had left as if it was a warning. She made me feel that I had done something wrong. We parted ways after this, and I knew I had really chosen sitra ahra “the other way”.
Having given you some of my past id like to say 20 years have passed and I’m not sorry I chose the left. The RHP is just too damn slow. It’s great to watch a flower grow, unfold and open but I don’t want to wait 3 lifetimes to do it. There can be some really amazing RHP practitioners but honestly I haven’t met many with any real magical muscle or the juice to make things happen. I’m so glad I cast off those shackles.
In the LHP we Know, we Will,We dare, and remain Silent. We walk where angels fear to tread. We face our fears head on. We seize the power to change what we think is wrong in our universe. We live a life of conscience and truth. We bear witness to the truth that we were created in G-ds image. He that made both the light and the darkness.
I hope these musings could inspire other people on our path. Never forget what you are, and what you are a part of.

6 Likes

Use both of your hands.

7 Likes

Good insight.

1 Like

But if I have to choose one of them, I would define RHP’s endgoal as: Dissolving into ‘The All’; and LHP’s as: Realizing ones potential in The All/as The All. So I would go with LHP. I know not everyone believes in this concept, its fine by me.

6 Likes

You’ve hit the nail on the head my friend.

I am ambidextrous and don’t count out anything that can bring me to where I want to go. There is power in the right hand, and there is power in the left and, in my opinion, both should be possessed.

I will say this, though: the most spiritually powerful human being I have ever met walked the RHP. The energy that flowed from him puts most of those who call themselves black magicians to shame. He definitely walked his talk.

16 Likes

I agree with that view myself.

I’m bias, I dont see a advantage to either of them :man_shrugging: they both seem like limited ‘concepts’ that do the same thing but just want to be individually special.

1 Like

My first teacher the RHP teacher was amazing, hardly anyone else I know knows thier kaballah as well. She definitely was knower. I’m grateful to her for sharing with me but I had to move in to the other side.

I am personally glad to see people started to move on from labels and ‘us vs them’ style of thinking. It is getting old fast. What we are, is practitioners, and thats the end of the story for me. No disrespect meant, OP.

2 Likes

Both approaches have validity, I agree and I respect the RHP but it’s not for me. To me it’s boring.

1 Like

What kind of alchemy or things made him powerful?

2 Likes

I dunno I think the concept is too linear , even healers can throw amazing curses

If every action you take is to please others that’s not good , if every action you take is for your ego it’s not good either , so you should just follow your intuition in every present moment based on what you’ve learned and know

2 Likes

We’ll looks like we’re off to a good start conversation is getting interesting. I’m glad to hear your views and thoughts.

1 Like

I’m not sure, to be honest. He was pretty close mouthed about his practices, but he was Christian, and if you were sensitive to energy you could tell he’d been through some serious shit. I could feel him even through my shielding and he easily picked up that I was a practitioner.

8 Likes

He be nofapping and a kundalini warehouse

2 Likes

Pracititoners should develop their own way of ethics (and ethos) IMO. Personalized is the best.

2 Likes

magick is magick

2 Likes

Yes I’ve even met Jesuit practitioners who could easily do the same. They had some juice. You know strangely enough the most powerful practitioner I’ve met was a shaman from New Zealand. This dude was AWESOME. He showed me how I was stepping in my own feet sometimes and how to streamline my practice. As he’d say “simplify, simplify, simplify, simply fly…”

5 Likes

Free agent bro that’s the only way to be.

1 Like