Acne issue

Yeah I know what some of you would say.
I’m actually using a medicament for it but it seems the acne doesn’t disappear the way that it supposed to.but wait,I’m a fuckin witchcraft practicioner .I hate my insecurity and decreasing of confidence so…

I would like to ask you which demon could help in this case? Or any meditation ??

3 Likes

Same issue here. My skin used to be so… :crying_cat_face:
And now… It’s a mess… seriously…
I used to work with Aphrodite when I had my flawless skin…
So. I’m going to recommend her. She’s also a goddess of Beauty :heart_eyes_cat:

Also remember… I can’t stress this enough… true beauty comes from within yourself so be positive :heart:

4 Likes

I will keep it in mind.but the problem is when the majority of your friends have a clear skin but you…being positive is not that easy you know

1 Like

Make yourself a beauty sigil and keep it in your pocket.

2 Likes

I know how hard it is… believe me. I’m dealing with the same issue and in my case, I have always had clear skin so suddenly getting acne that’s like… watching a horror movie and realising its your life… it is so so hard… I wanna cry and hide from the world… seriously… I understand your pain…

What kind of medication/skin care regimen do u have?

1 Like

Sounds like a job for Marbas or Raphael.

I can send you a link if you’d like of a soap that personally helped me out back when I had some pretty bad acne going on though.

3 Likes

Please if you don’t mind :blush:

1 Like

Oh, and watch exfoliating scrubs, they make your skin purge, meaning they draw things to the surface making the problem worse. Try rinsing your face with diluted apple cider vinegar. Good for your hair to.

2 Likes

Cutacnyl peroxyde de benzoyle 5 percent

Différine adaplène 0.1 percent

The soap is:LAROCHE-POSAY EFFACLAR 400ml

2 Likes

And I thought exfoliation was good… good lord…

3 Likes

I ame literraly noting your advicea guys .I will try it for sure

2 Likes

Start taking cold showers. They do wonders for your skin. Hot showers fucking suck for your skin.

If you just can’t do it, submerge just your face in ice cold water.

5 Likes

You are a girl so.does a girlfriend who has a fuckin perfect skin care if the boy have some acne in his beautiful face😂?

1 Like

Well. I have been using retin a for a few weeks now and it is working really well.
Still… I advise u to be positive and have hope…
This too shall pass… sigh
Hopefulliii soon :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Lol if my boyfriend had acne on his beautiful face, we’d work on a skincare regimen together and follow it regularly :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I know a couple both had a really bad acne.I bet they’re fighting for the seek of the clear skin together

1 Like

One more pro tip: Wash your pillowcase on the daily, if you don’t already. All the deadskin cells and other shit that comes off your face when your asleep sucks especially if you have acne.

3 Likes

This is absolutely true. It draws the nutrients out of your skin and opens your pores making them not only more noticeable but also more junk will get into your pores and cause pimles.

1 Like

Don’t know why but you made me laugh and forget about my skin for a second.luckily I do ,thanks anyway

2 Likes

Acne is like an allergic reaction, what soap are you using? Try using coconut oil instead or an all natural soap to wash your face at night etc.
Sometimes it’s food you ate eating especially toxins from chemical additives. Bread, snickers bars or processed foods make my face bumpy af. …you ask a spirit what you can change to help it or detox yourself. It’s makes a huge difference. I’ve been there, still there! Good luck.

1 Like