Absorbing and Transmuting Curse Energy

So im starting to learn how to control my energy, and i plan on working my way into both reiki practice as well as vampiric practices. One thing im curious about is, instead of simply shielding, removing, or banishing etc. a curse, what are some tips and techniques one could use to consciously digest and transmute the energy from curses and psychic attacks?

3 Likes

Depends on the curse, as many of them are not giving you energy that you can transmute, but blocking energy, taking it, affecting your environment etc. Curses are generally not a generous thing.

A psychic attack, if it’s not again a draining or a blocking, this you can transform. Let’s say it’s daggers in your back, these are metal and metal can be used to reinforce your shields, strengthen the lungs (the lung meridians has metal as a correspondence) or used to cut wood where it’s in excess or build water where you need it.

This is because I follow the qigong five element system, not he western 4 elements, and in this there are constructive and controlling cycles that can be used with the correspondences for alchemical purposes. Alchemy is what you’re asking about and qigong excels at this.

E.g, lets say your lungs are weak and you manifest this as a cough, you’re cold and feeling yin… but some helpful “attacker” gives you yang energy with knives, use that to help balance the energy of your lungs to get rid of your cold faster. Don’t forget the daggers have intention attached so separate that off with your intention and push that part deep into the Earth so you just keep the neutral stuff that you can redirect.

5 Likes

Th other side of this coin is failing to perform a divination to investigate these energy balances before throwing some curses can be a cause of the curse to fail to cause a baneful effect.

4 Likes

Your the second person who reccomended qigong. I might look into that. I appreciate your feedback as always

1 Like

Try St Germaines Violet flame, it’s known for energy transmutation, that’s it’s purpose.

Just imagine a violet flame absorbing and transmuting the energy into the flame, until it becomes part of the flame, then ask for, mentally what you want it to become and let the violet flame unleash into ur full self and aura.

3 Likes

Does it not require the energy go into the system, chakra absorbing it and it then begin to destroy the body to curse people to their demise?

1 Like

Well Crowley believed that any energy can be transmuted, and I see that point, but the question is what is the mechanism and what skill and ability is needed to do so? If you’re being hit by a truck, good luck transmuting that.

But my point here is that if the curse is TAKING energy away from you, or blocking energy, you’re not getting any to transmute in the first place.

You have to understand what you are working with to apply the right techniques.

5 Likes

With blocking energy do you talk about the blocking of the chakras? When you say “taking energy” I suppose you mean vampirism.

1 Like

No you can block energy in as many ways as energy flows.

Maybe, maybe not. There are other ways. Notice the curses that “steal luck” for example. Or the curses that bind, or sour jars or breakup spells. Think about curses that affect the environment and relationships, connections and opportunities, the curses that influence someone else to distrust the cursed…

We are not islands entire unto ourselves, we exist symbiotically within our worlds, so curses that mess up our worlds may not give us a nice convenient connection to use to even realise an attack is happening let alone access and do something with that energy.

2 Likes

Is there such things as that? When a curse manifest the rational person would always say it was bad luck. That the curses manifests as bad luck.

1 Like

I would not say that a lack of good luck is the same thing as bad luck.

I’m trying to thin of an example… say, NOT having our lotto number come up is a lack of good luck, having your number come up and then the dog eat the ticket would be back luck.

Why not? Did you try the search… List of bad luck curses: there’s a few… simplest is “…and may you never have any luck with it!”
Remember intention is everything.
https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/search?expanded=true&q=bad%20luck%20curse

3 Likes

So how would a spirit for instance protect the mage against something like that?

1 Like

I don’t know actually, you should ask the spirit in question. We’re getting a bit off topic though.

2 Likes

Kind of like an energy equivalent of paper, scissors rock so to speak?

2 Likes

Well don’t forget the constructive side of the cycle is important… If paper also built rock and rock built paper and scissors built rock, I guess. Those are the little arrows around the edge of the circle.

3 Likes

Damn this conversation is quite informative. Thank you both for your insights

I just want to give a special thanks for this suggestion. I actually ended up utilizing it as part of a meditation exercise King Paimon showed me. I posted about it in the spirits/evocation/possession category if u want to check it out

2 Likes

thanks =) I will =D

You could give me a tip on how to summon and communicate with these beings.

As when I ever try to reach out, I never experience talking to these entities.

How does it go for you, do you just see them before your eyes, and hear them as normally as you coud hear another person speak to you?

I have only had a real tangible contact once…and by real tangible i mean an interaction that simply cant be explained psychologically by any means. It was when Paimon first came to me. He didnt “possess” me per se, but he did enter my body and speak through me. Ive done automatic writing and some channelng before, and this was totally different. He literally was inside my body and he forced my mouth to open and he forced the voice to come through against my natural psychological resistance. It scared me tbh because my first thought was “oh shit this is really happening and i know nothibg about this spirit gulp wtf is he REALLY going to do with me…” but it all worked out and was a beautiful experience. Other than that i mostly rely on my clairsentience. I have heightened awareness through my emotional centers, so for me thats how they communicate mostly. Also through flashes of visions and stuff like that. Synchronicities play a big part as well. Paimon is currently helping me connect to the imagination directly so i can better interact with more cognizance of my interactions with him though. Even as i type this out i can see the dimensions merging again

It makes me wonder why these things just can’t manipulate air to make a voice, it’d be much more simply.