Abramelin Square for manifesting money

Tks!!!

Thereā€™s a debate whether the ā€œSEGORā€ or ā€œSEQORā€ squares work best for manifesting money.

Could anyone recommend and/or their experiences with the above , please ?

I have used both, and they work equally well.

I prefer the ā€œSEQORā€ version though as I find it more aesthetically pleasing.

5 Likes

Iā€™m wondering what is the difference between to obtain gold and to obtain money,plus money is ā€œeasierā€ to earn than physical gold, so why using the goldā€™ones?
I tested the ā€œobtain love from womenā€™sā€ one and didnā€™t see any significant difference,recently Iā€™ve received a large amount of money,but thatā€™s the problem when you try many things in short period,itā€™s hard to tell wich one really had influence on your path and realisation.So I donā€™t know who Iā€™ve to thank for this situation,myself and my subconscious? An invisible intity or just the one who gave me this money?

1 Like

In my opinion, the square that is to ā€œbring goldā€ can be used to bring not just money, but objects of value. Back when the literature was written, gold was usually in the form of actual coins or objects dā€™art.

1 Like

@DarkestKnight and all who have tried the ritual,

Did you experience any backlash or subsequent bad luck following your successful manifestations ?

Cheers

No.

The spirits of the money square are nothing but benevolent.

1 Like

I know itā€™s an old post but I hate unfinished work so I could be wrong but

6 Likes

You are dead on, brother!

Calm down, take three deep breaths. Think about what you need the money for, not the money itself.

Now, just stare into it like any other sigil and go into trance (the Theta-Gamma Sync - TGS). Then state your desire to each of the names in the square. (ā€œIn the name of Seqor, I require $$ā€ and so on.)

When you feel that your requests have been heard, thank the spirits. Fold up the talisman and put it in your wallet.

Then, donā€™t think about it. This is important. You did everything you can do. Just go on with your life. Hang out with friends and family. Have a sandwich. Go on a date.

Go on that job interview. Budget your money. Let the spirits do their work. Donā€™t worry about it. Show the spirits that you are making an effort.

This is called, ā€œNo lust for results.ā€

7 Likes

Arenā€™t you supposed to do the full 18 month ritual before using the squares?

ā€œYou must on no account attempt to use the squares given in the Book of the Sacred Magic of Abramelin the Mage until you have succeeded in the Operation.ā€ Quote by Aleister Crowley, in his book ā€œMagic without Tearsā€

No, you do not need to perform the Abramelin Operation in order to use the square.

1 Like

EA used to pass these squares out to his audience during his book signings. So, the 18-month Abramelin Operation is not necessary to get benefits from these squares.

As I understand the squares are governed by Oriens; do you guys also invoke him during the ritual for better or faster results? If so how do you go about doing so ?

1 Like

Ive just tried the square with fast money oil ā€¦ a recitation of the plea then a burn. I have tried opening the sigil twice now 2 days on the run and with no joy im not getting the usual disappearances of the lines etc, i am getting a increase i n size but more to the tune of going cross eyedā€¦ It might have too small ā€¦ I will let you know how this new method ā€“ draw - oil recitation and burn works or not.

J

2 Likes

Ive been having the same problem with certain things like the squares also. Even in tgs the squares arenā€™t doing the charging up or lines disappearing.

2 Likes

Hello All,

Iā€™ve just started the Abramelin Square operation, using the ā€œGā€ version (as in SEGOR, EGAMO) , yesterday.

Until desired results manifest, is it beneficial to keep opening the square/TGS , everyday ,on it ?

How does one include Oriens the ruler for the squares in the ritual , assuming it empowers the entire ritual ?

Many thanks.

1 Like

You donā€™t have to keep opening it, because once it is open, it stays open until you close it, usually by burning.

Just open it, call out to the spirits with your intention, and then fold it in half and carry it with you until the result manifests.

4 Likes

Ive tried again as the first time nothing happened.

J

Bumping this thread to ask if anyone can send the Square again? I checked the earlier posts , and they were really confusing , so if anyone would be so kind as to send the square again, Iā€™d be glad.

1 Like