Please help me with my money problem

Hello everyone, I’m in a position where I need a job but i don’t want to be an office lady(if the situation continues i will have to), I’m an artist so i want to make money by taking art commissions, but i know that somewhere in my heart i still think that i couldn’t make a lot of money from my passion. I’m bad with communicating with people because I have mild autism so i just want to work from home.
My mother just quit her job and I also dropped out of university to find a job to help with the family situation.
Few weeks ago I asked Lucifer to please bring me my desired phone because I need a phone to work in an office but nothing happened. I also did another petition spell and asked for 500$ but still nothing. So my questions are:

-should I wait and heal my money trauma first and will any money spell work if i didn’t?

-should I contact Lucifer again or should I move on and ask other entities for my desires?

-If yes I’m researching for info about the Archangel Tzadkiel for a job that is comfortable to me and make good money, do you have any advice?
thank you for reading this far, i hope you’ll have an amazing day

2 Likes

Hopefully you will soon get more helpful suggestions, but there is a plenty of money spells posted all over the BALG, such as here

Also just simply type “money spells” or “money magick” using the the search function and you will find multiple threads with useful spells, some are really easy to perform.

3 Likes

thank you! i did use some spells, there are other spells that i don’t have access to the material, but i will do them more

2 Likes

Zadkiel (Jupiter Archangel) is actually great for attaining favor from employers. He’s helped me with that and my whole search took two weeks. Employer hired me on the spot.

He also helps the world look favorably upon your work. (in this case, your art)

6 Likes

Bune, Clauneck and Ant’harratu are great for money, wealth that includes money, and whole life abundance respectively.

7 Likes

It may help to address your wealth mindset first to improve your relationship with money. This would open up the way forward for money to more easily flow into your life. Mammon could possibly help in this - his name came to mind as I was typing this. He can teach you about your relationship with money and how to improve it, as well as other wealth-related stuff.

Then you can try working money magick or wealth magick again.

3 Likes

Maybe do a herbal cleanse to unblock your roads

3 Likes

Did you try to work with Mammon? He has done wonders for me. Also check out the rune Fehu

2 Likes

I do it with my dominate hand above my coffee, I say how much I need and I drink it. I gamble online so I also do it in the screen. Use it as you see fit

5 Likes

Bune is my OG go-to for anything money related. She has helped me every single time and always within 2 days. As an artist, Asmodeus has wonderful creative energy that might help gicw you courage and inspiration to charge forward with your artwork as a career.

6 Likes

Also, petition Papa Legba for help. He has a way of making sure your voice is heard by the spirits and the ancestors, so to speak.

3 Likes

I would recommend Saint Expedite since you seem to need money fast. He works and you can look up how to contact him on here. Its pretty simple. All you need is a picture of him a red candle, and do the prayer for 7 days.

2 Likes

Yes

1 Like

Or the cheapest one is to have a cleansing shower with greek coffee

2 Likes

A “wealth mindset” is not just a “vibe of abundance”. It’s a combination of resourcefulness, action, diversity and focus. An “abundance mindset” is alright for some things but for MAJOR money, entrepreneurial action is required. (or learning proficiency in skillsets)

2 Likes

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE WONDERFUL ADVICES!! it’s a bless that i’ve found this forum in my darkest days. I will have a job interview tomorrow, i will update if anything happens, thanks again beautiful people

3 Likes

so creative, I love that

1 Like

I heard or read about it from a Voodoo source. When I feel negativity or my mojo being at the bottom I do it. I hope everything turns out your way :blush: use magic with what you got and if you can’t perform a ritual to a T then improvise. Wish you luck :hugs:

2 Likes

Snow, can you please link up?

Sorry I dont have a link

1 Like