About AMAYMON

Has anyone seen amaymon? As he is? As he looks? He is a king? I read in a place that he is a prince.

4 Likes

He appeared hazily in a dream after I attempted to evoke him and had his activated sigil under my pillow. I saw him as very tall pitch black and muscular, with a goats head ( black) and prominent horns. I didn’t see him clearly and he didn’t do or say anything.

2 Likes

I threatened to cut him a few times, and actually did cut him once…

…I had a good reason for it.

2 Likes

Wat

1 Like

He was hanging around someone I cared for, basically being an asshole, so I cut a bitch… more literally than you would expect.

4 Likes

@Anziel_Merkaba
Did you cut amaymon?Sorry, I do not understand that.

2 Likes

Basically. I basically called up an astral sword made of holy fire and cut him pretty good.

He didn’t hang around much after that.

5 Likes

@Aquas Veritem Is it good to work with him?

@Anziel_Merkaba I was thinking of marrying him, but I was left doubting now.

Whatever. All I know is that he was causing issues for someone I was close to, and I took exception to that.

1 Like

@Anziel_Merkaba thanks

If you want to marry him then marry him. His exp won’t be yours.

4 Likes

@chi I would like to know more about him, so far I have not found much information.

Well you’ll have to evoke him and talk. I don’t know anything about him…

@Lady_Eva could probably help you ? I know she’s worked with him directly but besides that? I literally have no clue.

1 Like

@Wanderer9 Which sigil one did you use?

I’ll post a picture of it-

3 Likes

@Wanderer9 Is he a nice guy? I want to marry him, so I’m looking for all the possible information, and so far unfortunately I have not found much, I think he’s not very wanted.

I have no idea, I have yet to make substantial contact. According to E.A. Koetting (from the grimoire of Amaymon), he is the same as Lucifer. He is Lucifer as the black sun. He says he also likes to communicate through knowing, not words.

1 Like

If you don’t know Amaymon why would you want to marry him?

11 Likes

love at first sight :relieved::full_moon_with_face:

2 Likes