About AMAYMON

EA calls him Lucifer-Amaymon

1 Like

@chi Can be :smirk:

1 Like

@chi I hope he is interested too kkk

@anon48957109 I’m looking to meet him, looking for all the possible information, before contacting.

I mean maybe don’t rush into marriage?

Courting works…

4 Likes

That’s what I mean. Would you pick a pretty guy out of a magazine and say “OK, I’ll marry that one” before ever talking to him?
You’re desire to marry a complete stranger just seems odd to me but you’re looking for info so I give you props for that :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@anon48957109 Yes, I am looking for all possible information about him, but I have not found as many as I would like, maybe the way to know more about him is by contacting.

2 Likes

@anon48957109 After some experiences and trying to get in touch with some guys, I feel like I need something more, and amaymon seems to me to be right for that, of course if he agrees.

which is stupid in my opinion since Lucifer is Lucifer and Amaymon is Amaymon,no need to merge them into a metagod,especially if you are going to ask Lucifer-Amaymon to do something dark,it will be same as asking Amaymon,and if you ask him to do something light it will be same as asking Lucifer,they aren’t crazy powerful when they are merged they have equal power and I am not sure if they even want to be Lucifer-Amaymon or just Lucifer and Amaymon its both weird and interesting

1 Like

@Mayawi Just evoke him and meet him and get to know him that will work best for you because you will know him and have a PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP with him,which will be much better than gnosis of him you get from sorcerers lol

2 Likes

@Aiden666 Thanks

1 Like

I can understand this if I liken it to Morrigan. Badb, Macha, and Aine are the aspects I work with.
They are separate but The Morrigan at the same time.

That’s how I see this. Both Lucifer and Amaymon are “Lucifer” but different aspects of him. The difference is you wouldn’t say Morrigan Badb, it would be almost saying the same thing but with EA’s description (there are others too, I know) Lucifer is a title so saying it before Amaymon is fine.

I’d tend to agree with you over all; it’s strange to refer to Amaymon that way because you’re basically saying Lucifer Lucifer.

1 Like

yeah,Lucifer isn’t dark,he is light,his name means „Light Bringer“,and Amaymon is dark version of that entity.They are 2 aspects of the same entity,which can be considered a metagod,but they aren’t the same spirit,Lucifer’s energy feel different,his appearance is different,he appears to many magicians like a little boy,to me Amaymon appears as a dark figure with black hair,a dark grey armor and holds a spear he has darkness in his eyes,but thats just me spirits appear different to everyone.Also,it would be weird to call Noctulius „Lucifer-Noctulius“ or to call him „Amaymon Noctulius“ or to call Lucifer „Noctulius-Lucifer“ even tho Noctulius is Lucifer in a way.Noctulius,Amaymon and Lucifer create a trident which VK Jehannum discovered but he they are all independent deities

1 Like

Yesterday my attempt to call the Amaymon failed, it seemed that everything was right, another person arrived and I could not even do the ritual. I tried to call him mentally later, but also failed, he ignores me or does he not want to be with me?

How do you know that the working failed?

1 Like

@anon61746958 I could not do the ritual, because a person arrived on time

Try again whenever you know you will be alone and are not expecting company.

1 Like

@anon61746958 I asked about him ignoring me, because this person who arrived yesterday and messed up, it was not to have arrived yesterday, I did not expect this person yesterday.

I do not think he would ignore you over something like this it isn’t your fault.
I cannot speak for him, as I have never worked with him, but the spirits are generally pretty understanding. :slightly_smiling_face:
As I stated before, just try to communicate again.

1 Like

@anon61746958 Thanks