AA Raphael possession

I have a disease that doctors can’t cure and my only hope is that according to the link below an arch angel like Raphael will possess me, my question is that someone like me who can’t see or hear spirits can do this ritual safely or not?

1 Like

Yes. I can’t verify the efficacy of that ritual but undeveloped mages get possessed all the time so I don’t see why not.

1 Like

Tnx man,Have you ever been possessed? How does it feel?

1 Like

I don’t do possession, only invocation.

2 Likes

Tnx,This word confuses me a little,vk, in the title of his article says invocation, and then in the text it says possession.
And how invocation does feel?is it heavy?

Invocation is the art of taking on the qualities of an entity and making it part of yourself. For example, calling upon Thor for courage or Wonder Woman’s classic “Hera, give me strength!” Those are invocations.

Possession is when you literally share consciousness with a spirit.

It depends on the spirit and the quality you’re taking on. I’ve only invoked angels and their energy tends to be light and airy though it can also be very overwhelming.

Have you ever worked with the books by the Gallery of Magick? Damon Brand’s book Archangels of Magick has a sigil for invoking Raphael for the quality of self-healing.

2 Likes

Well,If you have worked safely with the sigils in this book, then I will too.
I say that because I had a friend who knew Hebrew and said that these book sigils and words had no meaning.

1 Like

I have used the sigil for Raphael to take on the quality of ease and it was successful so whether the Hebrew has meaning or not according to your friend is inconsequential. As with everything, it is the result that matters in magick.

2 Likes

Word…I will test this and report the result here.tnx for your guidance.

i do have diabetes mellitus 1 type
and one more health problem from dm 1, i asked him for healing and it was ok and also once i asked him to heal my tooth in which i had decay, for some days my tooth was healthy - no whole or decay

azazel can help with disease too - he can work with chakras, he helped me get rid of my addict too

2 Likes

If it’s Cancer, look into the books & research of Thomas N. Seyfried.

Hi dear @DarkestKnight and @Mulberry , I am not in much pain today and I can do magic, and I want to invoke aa Raphael first,But I have a question, for Invocation I have to evoke aa Raphael first, right?I mean with circle and triangle and stuff,and then what?breath him in?Tell him to enter my body?I have never done an invocation you know,and yes, I searched for Invocation in forum, but I want to know your opinion.

That’s what I’d do: reach out with your mind in welcome invitation and breathe him in. “Raphael you are invited, bec with me, fill me with your strength…I become you, I AM Raphael” and whatever else comes to mind in the moment.

1 Like

Thanks @Mulberry ,Is it okay to use a triangle?

I’m not sure there’s a point to a triangle of manifestation… unless you’re sitting in it. You don’t want the entity contained and held away from you as in an evocation, you want it to come into you for an invocation, right? :thinking:

1 Like

Exactly, I’m thinking the same thing, but I was a bit skeptical because I read somewhere that you have to evoke the spirit first and then invite him into you, but it didn’t make sense to me, I’ll do the same as you said.

No, you do not need to evoke them first.

1 Like