A weird and scary experience

I’ll try when I’ll be able to.

Ok, Be gentle with yourself. The teen & young adult years are some of the hardest in life.It gets better.

Hey, I tried what you told me yesterday, I took that icon with me, then meditated some minutes, as I was meditating I felt waves of energy coming from that icon, it touched my skin, after that I performed LBRP and called the Source to protect me from any negative energy or entity. After that I gazed at that icon till I opened it like a sigil, it was morphing in very hidous forms, very very ugly, after I opened that icon like a sigil I said a few times "egregoric vampiric spirit manifest your self! " I was able to feel the presence in the room. I didn’t have time to enter in a full deep trance state to communicate with that thing, I told it just to dissapear, to go where it came from, of course I used the authority of The Source and as I told these I wad having a knife in my right hand pointed at the icon. I also told that thing if it doesn’t dissapear I will find a method to destroy/annihilate it. Since I did that I don’t have any problems ! :slight_smile:

1 Like