A Walk Between Worlds

Thanks for your imput, I haven’t really had much time to think about it, but now I’m back from my cousin’s flat, I will be able to go deeper into this.

Small meditation with Anubis, listened to a kind of meditation video on youtube, which wasn’t that great honestly BUT, when the video ended, I decided to not move yet and see what would be the next video to play.
I don’t think I have heard of this, but gosh, there is something to it. My whole body was vibrating just listening to this, and my mind was starting to go elsewhere. I am 100% sure Anubis sent it to me, this is great.

Also on another note, the “black hole” dream I had recently, it was probably from him too.

1 Like

I’ve had something a bit weird happening this morning. I woke up at some point, and tried to make my whole body vibrate like for an OBE. I was trying to keep my feet moving but still feel the vibration, so I wasn’t in a total state of sleep paralysis, but I could feel that this state I was in was becoming deeper. I thought to myself I could try calling on Belial since I was like this, but instead I heard a voice on my right side, just next to my ear. The voice was really strong, and hoarsh. It told me a few things but I can’t remember much honestly.
Then I saw a man standing next to my bed, and his face was half dog half man. It wasn’t Anubis, of that I am sure. He said “What do you see ?”, so I told him how I saw him. We talked quite a bit, I am surprised for how long I was able to stay in that state honestly. At some point it was becoming so vivid (because it’s usually quite blurry for me), I asked him if I was actually awake :rofl: And he laughed at me, but didn’t really answer. I told him I was afraid I would lose the connexion soon, but he didn’t seems to worry about it much, even though I did wake up for good right after.

The weird thing now, is that in my head, I had Bael’s name. Never worked with him, never wanted to. So there is 3 possibilities. The first one it was really Bael, the second one it was Belial (which I highly doubt, he would have said it, and I recognize him by now), and then the third, it is a complete different spirit. So it could totally be an imposter, I keep that in mind.
If it’s Bael, he didn’t appear to me in his frog, cat or spider form, but had some face features of a dog (white dog to be exact) BUT, he did have multiple arms at some point, like a spider I guess. He also said a bunch of cryptic stuff, that made me think a lot. But overall I didn’t feel like I was in danger, I did tell him at some point “I did not invite you here”, and he just had an apological laugh.

Sorry for the tag @Mike_Bee , but I remember you being quite close to Bael, so I thought I could ask you if whatever I said should be considered as a red flag, or not.

Right after that, I fell back asleep and had a really strange dream, in which I was entering a house, got killed by someone, and revived by him right after.

3 Likes

Ok, first, no problem tagging me. I’m happy to help.

Second, this doesn’t raise red flags to me. For one the type of conversation you report having, the circumstances you had this conversation in, and the cryptic nature of it does not sound like an imposter spirit to me. Most imposter spirits I’ve seen typically show up to evocations to pretend they’re something they’re not and freeload on offerings and try to keep those offerings coming in the future. Sure there are other types but that’s what I’ve commonly seen so far.

Third, funny bit of synchronicity that you thought to ask me this on this very day. I went on a VK jehennum binge earlier and one thing he said that I strongly agreed with and was happy his experience corroborates mine is that spirits do not always show up in thier textbook forms “spider, cat, toad, ect.” I’ve experienced different forms of Goetic spirits frequently in my own work with the 72.

So my gut feeling and best guess is that you were visited by King Bael. Something about the way you mentioned his hoarse voice struck a knowing cord in me and I strongly intuit that it really was him. Take that for what it’s worth my friend.

My unsolicited advice would be take a look at your life surroundings and circumstances now, take stock. My experience with King Bael has been he is an excellent teacher in the art and practice of getting your shit together and being a true ruler, the undisputed monarch of your kingdom and life. Perhaps this is what his interest is with you. Perhaps not.

Good luck my friend.

3 Likes

Thank you for the answer !

I don’t really do evocations, it’s not really my thing, so I never ran into an imposter in that situation. However, I often have OBE’s, either while I sleep, when I’m falling asleep or when I wake up, so spirits mostly reach out to me in that state. Problem is, it seems I attract spirits like crazy, so there was a time I would get a lot of visits, which weren’t all good and friendly. It got way better now but, I still try to be careful with the spirits who comes randomly, like Bael (if it’s really him). I mean, when I said to him that I did not invite him, his reaction was kinda like “Yeah, shit sorry” lol.

Talk about synchronicities, I’ve had so many in the past 2 weeks it’s actually crazy :rofl: But yeah, I don’t have much experiences with spirits, outside of Belial and Anubis now, so I wasn’t too sure.

It could be honestly, even though I’ve got my life sorted quite a bit now, thanks to Belial, it’s far from being perfect. I struggle a lot with finding a job, or even studies I would like to do, so it blocks me at the moment for many things. I will try to talk to him and ask him directly I guess, and see what comes out.

1 Like

I need to have a rant right now, it has been a while since I’ve got upset like this. I’m fine btw, just needed to write it down.

I have no idea what the spirits wants from me, and honestly it is kinda pissing me off. They reach out to me, and then nothing. They just leave me in the fog I guess, expecting me to find whatever they want from me or something. Well bad news, I am terrible at it. Apart from making thousands of guesses, I have no clear idea. At this point I am wondering if I’m not crazy, and not making it up. I mean, I don’t think it is the case but, I am thinking about it.

Lately even Belial is giving me the cold shoulder it seems, I don’t know if he is upset with me, annoyed or maybe just busy with something else, I don’t know. But right now I am just walking in the fog, and I hate it. I like to see where I am going and at the moment I can’t see shit. I can’t really contact them, because my senses sucks ass, and the only way for me to do so is through the OBE’s I have (which I still do not control). It’s too random. I really don’t know what they are expecting from me, this is still new for me, and I have a lot troubles to get used to all of it.

I am really thankful of what they gave to me, and I think I still did a lot of progress, when I compare me now and years before. But it doesn’t change the fact that I don’t know what to do at the moment.

3 Likes

In times like these, yes, I have them, I cut off all contact and live like a regular person. Why? Because they’ll come around again. They WILL. I’ve done it. Doesn’t take long, usually.

But, keep in touch and know you can PM, yeah?

2 Likes

Thank you friend, I will just distance myself from it a bit, but I will still be around

3 Likes
2 Likes

Alright today is not about anything related to the occult, or spirituality (maybe a tiny bit).

There is a bit of beef in the family with my aunt, and so now most of us don’t really talk to her anymore. As for me, I always had a lot of troubles liking her, and everyone at start didn’t listen to me, or wanted to be nice to her, saying I was being too harsh or even mean. Now ? She is pretty much alone. My sister who liked her very much turned her back on her, and even with her daughter, there is a lot of issues.

She is into spirituality, but more in the RHP/new age way. She calls herself a medium, healer and a bunch of other things, which might be true I honestly don’t know and don’t really care that much. The issue is, even though she is preaching the good word, telling people to love and forgive each other, to let go and not hold on to negatives energies/feelings… well, she isn’t doing it herself. She is not a bad person, let me get this straight, but she has a lot of “flaws”, if I can call them like that, and she doesn’t see them, or doesnt want to. For her, she fixed a lot of issues, a lot of blockages, but when you know her well, you see all those cracks. Her life is a shit show, and her relations with either her family, or “friends” are terrible, but for her everything is fine and she had made a lot of progress.

The problem is, she doesn’t like to see she is in the wrong, and for her, her opinion is like pure gold and everyone should have the same and follow her ideas, and if you go against her, you are in the wrong. Now you might think “That person is shitty”. Well, not that much, you have to understand why she is like this.
She always compared herself to my mom, and when she was young she was always trying to look like her, and do like her, or BETTER. But it continued during the years, and even now she is over 60 years old, she is the same. She is jealous of my mom, even saying she was not educating her daughters correctly (mind you, we turned up quite well compared to my aunt’s kids). Always saying that my mom wasn’t doing correctly something, and that she should do this and that.
But that’s because she has an inferiority complex, so she wants to be better than anyone else, and when someone is telling her she is wrong, or if we do not follow her ways and ideas, it hurts her ego.

I’m not gonna lie, I loved going against her, and telling her she was wrong on things. She would tell me “Stop thinking I’m stupid”. That’s when you see her inferiority complex. She thinks everyone is talking behind her back, trying to get her or whatever.
I didn’t mention a lot of things, because this post would be freaking long, but just with those things, how can you talk with someone like that ? I mean it’s pretty much impossible right ?

Well, I’ve been wanting to message her since a while, months now, and tell her everything, so things are clear (at least on my side). I don’t really like her, but in a way I feel sad to see her like that. She is so stuck up in her own head, it really breaks my heart. So that’s why I would love to tell her everything I have on my mind about her, or pretty much what we (the family) all think. At start my mom didn’t want that, scared of what could happen maybe, so I did not do it, but now, she doesn’t seem to care anymore. I want my aunt to feel better in her whole head, and stop her from thinking we are against her. We aren’t, but she put herself in that position. Maybe if I were to send her a message, nothing would change. She probably wouldn’t care honestly, but I can at least try right ? If it doesn’t work, well whatever, nothing to lose anyway. But what if it works, and my message makes her realize things ? Or maybe I am in the wrong here, and should leave her alone in her selfmade hole, and ignore her. Is there a right thing to do here ?

3 Likes

Yes, I would say so. I have aunts like this myself. Most of my mother’s sisters. Except it was because I was male. Petty reasons are petty reasons. I cut them out of my life, the toxic ones. Have for over 20 years now. Doesn’t apply to all, but more than one. I won’t include my cousins here, as most think/act logically. Just the bad ones.

Now, having out performed them and their children, though that wasn’t my goal in doing so, I realize they just don’t matter anymore. I will likely see some this weekend and they don’t matter, so long as they leave my siblings alone.

2 Likes

As someone with toxic (for me abusive) Family members I would say that as long as you messaging her won’t negatively impact your life than the the possibility of clearing the air might do some good for you. Just remember to keep your boundaries super tight and don’t fall into the trap of apologizing for things you haven’t done.

2 Likes

Oh yeah no don’t worry, this won’t happen. If there is one thing I would apologize for maybe, it’s the fact I am too harsh sometimes (even though she did deserve it). She is pretty toxic yeah, but in the end it hurts her, not us. Everything she says it goes above our head now, we don’t really care anymore.

2 Likes

Well in the end, thanks to my aunt and the fact she is toxic and stuck up in her own head, we got way closer with my cousin. She is building her house like 30 mins away from us, she made that choice instead of going next to her mother (who is 10 hours away from us or something). And as I said in the other message to dagar, in the end her behavior hurts her, not us. But yeah, don’t know what to do. It’s not like I have anything to lose anyway.

4 Likes

I am quite happy today, as I’m starting to control my OBE’s a bit more, and I’m able to induce this trance state that brings the vibrations, and can get out of my body quite easily now by just rolling around. Now the problem, or should I say problems, is to make them stable. Because I will either get back into my body, or it is super blurry/dark, or it will transform into a dream. I suspect that for the first two issues, I might need to do more energy work.
For the third, I don’t really know yet, which annoys me greatly because sometimes it can gets hard to know when the dream starts.

The OBE I had this morning was pretty interesting, as I was able to get out of my body really easily. At start it was really detailed, to the point I was wondering if I was really out or not. So I tried flying out from the ceiling, which almost worked, but I somehow got stuck ? I have no idea what happened honestly, because when I entered the ceiling, it was really dark. There was some noises, which reminded me of roof tiles (which would make sense, as there is some right above my head). I usually fly out of the window, or go down the stairs and open the front door, and never had a problem with it.
Because I couldn’t get out of there, I panicked, which caused me to get back into my body.

So hmm, yeah, lot of work to do still. But the day I’m able to control that fully… I will be very very happy.

4 Likes

Alright a few updates.

For the first one, I will finally be leaving for Canada to see my man this Sunday. I will be staying there during 3 months, so I’ll make sure to take a few books with me, some tarot/oracles decks and my Kindle tablet, so I can continue my progress there.

I’ve been taking care of my spiritual hygiene a bit more lately, thing that I should have taken care of since a long time. I took a complete salt bath a few days ago, and had one yesterday and today in my shower, and will do a last one tomorrow. I will work on my wards a bit before leaving, and add some new protections around me.
I have to be careful a bit more about it, I haven’t been doing a good job those past few months. No wonder Belial was giving me the cold shoulder :rofl: I don’t think I had a parasite stuck on me, but I might have attracted one recently, that’s for sure, or at least some bad energies/vibes.

I am still doing a lot of shadow work, and I’ve done tons of progress that I will write at some point here. There is a lot to write, so I don’t know if I will have time this week.
Also trying to work a bit more with my dreams, since it’s always a thing I wanted to do.

I might do some magick rituals before leaving. I will ask Duke Bathin to make sure I can travel to Canada correctly, that I won’t get refused for whatever reason (I don’t see it happening, but you never know). I also want to do some magick for my cousin, probably a road opening spell, or something like that, and one for my sister for emotionnal healing. I never do rituals honestly, because I am not really interested about it and because I don’t feel the need to do it for myself, I usually do them for other people (and even that, I haven’t done it since a while).

5 Likes

I just finished a little guided meditation for lucid dreaming, but I ended up having a few “visions” during it.
I had a few of Anubis, so I can only assume he was around. I saw a snake slithering on the ground. The words “letting go” clearly in my mind eye. And I had the most beautiful image, that stayed for a good 5 secs, it was a person sitting in a lotus position, and around her some kind of orange pattern. I don’t think I would be able to describe it, but it looked like a mandala pattern. Truly amazing. I had a few other “visions” like a black horse and a skull at one point, but not sure about those two. The ones I described above were the ones that I remembered clearly.
It’s a bit unusual for me, because I never see anything when I meditate, so I appreciate the change.

The mandala vision

Looked like this.

3 Likes

Time for some more updates.

As I’ve said in a post above, I am now in Canada with my boyfriend. Everything has been going well so far. I met his parents, who are both really nice, and I think they appreciate me. From what I understand they would like me to meet my BF’s grandma with them, and have a meal. Sounds pretty good honestly.
But since I will be staying almost 3 months, I have to find something to do during the day.

I’m getting back on OBE training, since my man is leaving the house for work at around 6:30am, it’s a pretty good opportunity for me to do it.
Still no trouble to get out of my body, but I have some to stay out, and not go back in. That’s annoying.

This morning I decided to have one, and try to contact Anpu while I would be outside. There is a few things we need to discuss. He has been around me since a good while, and I feel him even more now.
So, I managed to get out of my body with no issues, and started to call him a few times. I didn’t see him, but I saw a huge black dog standing at the door of my bedroom. I assumed it was maybe a familiar of his, so I just told him that I needed to speak to Anpu. He left right after, and I also lost the connection after this. While I was trying to get out of my body again, I could hear some kind of egyptian music (that’s what it made me think of). I was still in the vibration/sleep paralysis state at that moment. I then felt something touch me on my side, which spooked me and I decided to stop what I was doing. With training, I managed to “control” those sleep paralysis, as I can move my feet slightly while it’s happening, and if something happens it helps to “pull me back in”.
So I don’t know what touched me, but it spooked me a bit. I don’t appreciate not knowing who or what is around. Could have been Anpu, or another spirit.

Other than that, since I’m in Canada, I feel like my astral senses went up. I feel more stuff around me, and I can see things moving in the corner of my eyes quite often. I don’t know if it’s the land, or because I just had to move away from my home, but it is a good thing. My intuition got better too.

I will write a bit more later.

3 Likes

It’s because you are in an unfamiliar place, so all your senses are heightened. Once you become more comfortable, it will likely subside back to normal levels.

3 Likes

Oh, that would make sense, thanks !

3 Likes