A virgins horny tale

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry, I just find this too damn funny.

6 Likes

I’ve had some medical bullshit keeping me down a bit but other than that I’m doing really well lol. Ive built my first pc and im now researching getting into the tech industry so I’m super excited about that :relieved: im surrounded by amazing friends and im on a forum with wonderful people so i couldn’t be happier rn honestly.

Regarding romance and the pursuit of it, I believe that based on past experiences just treating women like people and not as something to be conquered or gained has worked out pretty well for me. Psychology has an interesting template template for healthy conversation… 1st be genuine 2nd be empathetic and 3rd be warm. Ive found that if I can embody those principles I tend to do pretty well with the opposite sex. Im more than cool enough as well so that helps lol :relieved::relieved:

Either way thank you for taking the time to comment! I hope you have a wonderful day!

2 Likes

Ight

That’s cool, I’m not talking about your preferences. I’m talking about evolutionary psychology.

If that’s what you tell yourself… anyway I think dagar is doing great with what they’re doing right now!!

4 Likes

Does Saint Lucifer get laid?

1 Like

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

1 Like

These strange comments have grown on me, brother.

3 Likes

:rofl: how have you been man?

2 Likes

I sent you a PM : )

1 Like

I hope your search has been successful! :relieved: I know all to well what it is like to not have a special person in their life lol

3 Likes

Becoming a living god is all about peace.

5 Likes

Dragons are awesome, always enjoy them, wish i could be friends with one.

DragonRiders3

1 Like

Auch =))))))))