Journal of my quest to get laid
20 Likes
ew

26 Likes
We all need to be able to relax somehow 
5 Likes
So…shouldn’t it be in the journal section then? ![]()
5 Likes
Wait there is a journal section?
3 Likes
Yes lol
Not sure if you just moved it or someone else did but now it’s in the journal section 
4 Likes
Best journal ever! ![]()
![]()
12 Likes
Omg, and I thought I was bad
2 Likes

13 Likes
lol well …can they make our boobs bigger lol
4 Likes
Please no, lol…
5 Likes
lmao hey we talkin bout gtting laid so y not 



4 Likes
i could go for a size c lol
4 Likes
Ehm… Yea that’s better than what I have ![]()
You can take some of mine ![]()
3 Likes
lmao im stuck wit b so hell yeah when u ready lmao:joy:
4 Likes
save money and go to a hooker
12 Likes
This is gonna be a interesting journal to read 
Good luck and have FUN
1 Like
Everyone needs a purpose to his life 
5 Likes
Gimme!!!
2 Likes
oh wow
2 Likes