A virgins horny tale

We had a Civil War in the US about that because “gay” Lincoln said “no”.

2 Likes

A change of venue to a target rich environment, of your personal interest, will absolutely lead to a change in your “opportunities”…

I grew up in a small town and was obsessed with all things aggressive hormone filled young men generally are. It was my experience that this caused me to care too much, put off a great guy type vibe (which is not what was truly wanted by those I had an interest in) and I got dropped into the nightmare friend zone repeatedly.

So I hit the gym, hard as fuck. Focused on self Improvement, and immersed in a study of social dynamics, and some seduction methods. This was back in the mid to late 90s. The Internet was very new.

The transition to a new venue, college in a different area 8 hours away from home, gave me the opportunity to recreate myself and apply all the tools I had learned. Especially building rapport, having the proper energetic presence that let those I was interested in know I didn’t just want to be a study buddy. But most importantly how to seal the deal without being creepy.

Identify what it is you want. Learn to pick up on the cues that people who want the same thing will be displaying, and be clear about your interest…and learn to take rejection in stride, as in a big enough crowd the law of averages is on your side if you can shrug off rejection.

Carry yourself as you want to be perceived. Dress for success. Affirm to your self over and over the image you command yourself to project to others. Put off an appropriate vibe that makes people want to be around you, because they feel so good every time they speak with you, project that good feeling as you build rapport.

4 Likes

:eyes: what is that?

3 Likes

one of Lilith’s sigils and enns

2 Likes

Go for it :smiley:

3 Likes

almost there clear this level @dager lol

2 Likes
2 Likes

I can’t with this thread. :joy:

1 Like

:joy:

@dagar TLDR - did you finally get laid? :joy::joy:

1 Like

Nope lol. But im I a much better place so it’s not as important. Still a desire but not obsessed with it like I used to be lol

4 Likes

any update? LOL

1 Like

I’ve done a few things with people online but nothing physical yet lol

1 Like

Did you ever get laid?

2 Likes

…and is everything ok? Haven’t heard from you in a while.

1 Like

Yeah, sorry. I’ll pm you in a bit but I’m okay.

1 Like

Not yet but I’m a much more mature person and have had several sexual encounters over the internet so I’m definitely able to talk to women well enough. At this point in my life I am much more focused on working on myself because I know that the love will come it’s just a matter of time.

2 Likes

That’s good, if you want help or game PM me, my whole channel is about how to get laid and be successful. I got mentored and laced by some extremely successful ladies men.

But yeah focus on yourself, build and they will come. IDK know if you know who Ed Sheeran is, he doesn’t look like a ladies man but because of his skill and mastery within a dominance hierarchy he can get any woman he wants.

In my opinion women are into brave and courageous men.

THE MOST attractive man is the one who can confront a dragon (the embodiment of chaos and primordial predator) and slay it.

Dragons horde gold and they also usually have a virgin or princess hostage!

1 Like

I mean that probably works very well but I’m not into treating it like a game or anything like that. Im interacting with people so I want to get to know them, not manipulate them into doing what I want. That’s not a criticism of you btw, just me saying that I prefer a different path. Im really glad that you’re successful wirh the ladies though​:+1::+1:

I will stay satisfied with just learning enough psychology to understand what’s going on and then letting it happen because that’s more fun for me.

2 Likes

I’m a woman. If a man ever talked about killing a dragon in front of me I’d scream in his face and probably kick him and we’d never speak again. Same goes for lions, sharks, and most other animals. You have to be bothering them for them to bother you. It’s just stupid to be close enough to an animal that can kill you, I’d think so much less of any man who was within killing distance of a big animal.

Congrats! Sounds like you know what you want and are closer to having it for that! Hope you’re doing okay, haven’t seen you around as much lately.

Edit: I have the same feelings about women and dragons, and being near predatory animals.

5 Likes