A Trade: Readings for Feedback

Well BALG, it’s time for something I was going to do earlier but needed to put off until I could address some things in my own life!

My intent is to offer free Tarot readings to those on the forum who are interested in helping me out, and that help is in the form of honest feedback (either in this thread or PM if you prefer).

I can say without hubris that I’m honestly pretty good at reading for myself, and reading for people who are either present or that I actually know. This test is in reading for people that I can only connect to via their online representation, but others can do it so before I move on to my next period of learning I want to be satisfied that I can do this too. So the feedback is very important here!

I hope I can be of service to the forum, I’ve certainly learned a lot from interacting with some of the people here, and just reading dusty old threads, so here’s me paying my dues. I’m not good at self-advertising, so maybe some results will speak up with more authority?

I’ll be taking a month-long work-related trip the first week of May and will not have time or internet at my disposal, so I’d like to limit this to five people. If I just happen to get these done in phenomenal time, then I might open it up again.

I don’t plan on going into business reading or anything like that, I just want honest feedback in reading for someone over the internet before I move on to the next thing on my list of goals.

Thanks to any who take me up on this,

Claidheam

[quote=“Claidheam, post:1, topic:3164”]Well BALG, it’s time for something I was going to do earlier but needed to put off until I could address some things in my own life!

My intent is to offer free Tarot readings to those on the forum who are interested in helping me out, and that help is in the form of honest feedback (either in this thread or PM if you prefer).

I can say without hubris that I’m honestly pretty good at reading for myself, and reading for people who are either present or that I actually know. This test is in reading for people that I can only connect to via their online representation, but others can do it so before I move on to my next period of learning I want to be satisfied that I can do this too. So the feedback is very important here!

I hope I can be of service to the forum, I’ve certainly learned a lot from interacting with some of the people here, and just reading dusty old threads, so here’s me paying my dues. I’m not good at self-advertising, so maybe some results will speak up with more authority?

I’ll be taking a month-long work-related trip the first week of May and will not have time or internet at my disposal, so I’d like to limit this to five people. If I just happen to get these done in phenomenal time, then I might open it up again.

I don’t plan on going into business reading or anything like that, I just want honest feedback in reading for someone over the internet before I move on to the next thing on my list of goals.

Thanks to any who take me up on this,

Claidheam[/quote]

ok. C:

Got two. I’ll accept placeholder posts here, but the actual reading will be in the order I get the questions via pm. Thanks again.

I don’t need a reading right now, I just wanted to wish you luck and say that I’m glad to see more people putting themselves out there and trusting their abilities.

Best of luck
TWF

I’d love to have a reading man!

Ooh I’ve got a good question if you’ve still got space, I’ll PM, no worries if you’re already all booked up though!

Thanks everyone. Dani, Musta, Eva, and one more who sent a pm leave room for one more, I’ll post here again when it’s claimed.

Got my fifth, thanks for everyone who took me up on this. First reading (set of readings, it was a series of questions) is done, holy shit that was…involved!

I have to thank everyone for your questions so far, the ways I’ve been reading up to now just are not adequate for them all and I’ve gotten great practice in improvising and just following my inner intuition. I have way more respect now for people who do this regularly for others, and the adaptability it requires. Also this is my first time reading for other magicians, so the topics involved are very cool and very weighty to read on. Thanks everyone, and cheers! This much extra practice and the states reached meeting the challenge is a huge confidence boost, pending feedback of course.

Boy that was fast…
So well, I asked Claidheam 4 questions, and Im glad they were not all on the usual side of questioning lol Im a very straight person (as in not lying) so I certainly like it when I see that mirrored, he apologized for not sugar-coating but thats good, thats not the way I like it.
He was also spot on regarding some issues of mine, of course he wasn`t aware of before, and the advice was very good.
Cool guy, a very good readin’, so positive feedback. Thumbs up :wink:

Thanks very much, good luck with everything and seriously thank you for the unusual questions!

Wow. Anyone ever read for three questions in a row and have your deck just forcefully eject cards from your grasp onto the table while you’re still in the middle of shuffling?

‘No, -I’ll- pull the cards, you just -read- fool!’

Ok…
Either Fate really wanted to tell me what to do or
claidheam has eyes on me. Past, present, future.

This guy is deadly accurate. You can not lie to him.
He’ll always find out and know your every move.

***** 5 stars for claidheam.

Fuck, Id like to get one but seems like there’s a dozen already ‘___’

[quote=“Claidheam, post:11, topic:3164”]Wow. Anyone ever read for three questions in a row and have your deck just forcefully eject cards from your grasp onto the table while you’re still in the middle of shuffling?

‘No, -I’ll- pull the cards, you just -read- fool!’[/quote]

all the time.

That’s a bit of a stretch Dani but thanks. Diazin, no worries man, I’ll be glad to get you back for the excellent reading you did for me. For everyone else still waiting, I’m chugging through this and the day-to-day I’m my life as promptly as I can for you guys, I’m just trying to make sure I can devote proper time and focus to each reading rather than half-ass it just to be ‘done’. Hope you guys find it worth the wait, and thanks again for the opportunity.

maybe a bit, but your reading really was spot on.

Major thanks to Claidheam for this reading, and the time, energy, and focus he put into it.

The reading picked up on things that have been present in my life ever since I was a child, and his description of the reading was so vivid I could see it clearly in my mind’s eye. He wrote a detailed breakdown of each card drawn and the impressions he received from it, and that really brought it to life.

Those impressions perfectly fit in with the parts of the puzzle I already have, and give me better overview of the bigger picture and the choices open to me at this time: it covered the possibility of learning from old mistakes (instead of repeating them) and also gave me some welcome confirmation that I’m on the right track with my own approach to individual magickal workings, and the wider issue of personal ascent.

This was full of accurate perceptions, descriptions that fleshed it out, and he picked up on a lot of themes I know about, and some I didn’t, and that was very useful in terms of reminding me about past patterns, future possibilities, and where my strengths and weaknesses lie.

Top stuff, thank you!!! :slight_smile:

Absolutely a pleasure, it’s great reading for someone who then proceeds to take that intel and immediately put it to use in planning to bring about what they wish. Thanks for the practice and the very interesting question - and good luck!

Man, Thank You so much for this AWESOME Reading! My mind is still rushing trying to absorb and update all the info you gave me and made me reflect about a series of things. Now the thing is going to get BIG! RAw Power applyed in the most efficient and intelligent way, refined! Its time for CHANGE!

Sorry for being rowdy in your thread BRO HAHAHAHHAAHAHA!

No it’s great man, I’m very excited about your work myself, it seems like another moving piece in the same sequence of events I seem to be getting involved in. Best of luck, and all success in your endeavour!