A storm

I keep having this dream that I’m walking down a narrow lane and there are trees and woods on either side. But in the distance I see thunder clouds and lightening. The sky goes dark and it feels cold. This massive storm comes up and its breaking the trees and raining and thundering and lightening so much. It’s a fierce storm set on destroying everything in its path.

Has anyone experienced this storm. Seen this storm in visions or dreams.

4 Likes

To me its sounds like Jupiter that burns away all the distraction to make you see your goals clearly and makes you rise above what you are used to experience. Sorry for my bad English but I just came from my workout and am tired as fuck

1 Like

Its ok thank you!

2 Likes

Damn, princess, that is a synchronicity considering what we were just discussing.

2 Likes

Thats what i was thinking!!

2 Likes

Not sure if it’s the same thing, but I have a recurring theme in a dream with a very specific feel to it, that the storm is here or is immanent, and I’m tardy getting on a flight that is leaving just in time to get ahead of it. There’s been 5 of them so far.

I’m always trying to help someone that doesn’t really need it (helping them pack or repack a suitcase so they can board a different plane usually) and my flight is going to leave without me if I don’t stop messing about and go catch it.

The dreams have been progressing, first I was still at a holiday location and we’re late leaving for the airport, then I’m in the airport but on the wrong concourse or at the wrong gate, then I’m right by the gate but still being sidetracked, and the storm is starting, there’s no more time left.

1 Like

I spent a year worshipping and evoking the “storm” to Earth. Not sure if it is related. If there is any interest I can share the incantation I used.

1 Like

Sure that would be great!

1 Like

The one I used was marginally different as it evolved over time and became more personal, but I will give you the version anyone could use.

Rise Tempest! Your anger blows!
In our heart I feel the bellows go,
Swirling forward, above worms,
Great Tempest Eternal Storm.

I am that storm with fateful eyes,
This human body my disguise,
Our great wind cuts heavens sky,
Sign of the furies that have arrived.

So rise Tempest, until above Earth,
Formless chaos, slayer of mirth,
Dark cloud, impending strike,
Master of great might.

I wrote it when I was contemplating what I called the “Temple of Tempest”.

1 Like

I think it’s awesome!

2 Likes

Bumping this to see if anyone else has experienced this.

2 Likes

No, last time I just got a bunch of raw green sigils and symbols in my “dream” :joy:

1 Like