A spell to k**l

I recommend Angels of Wrath by Gordon Winterfield. There’s a spell in there that allows you to punish someone in a way that they know it was you. I haven’t actually used it as I don’t feel a need too but you could try it.

5 Likes

Is there any specific ritual in there, like i dont wanna dabble right now where I shoudnt. Would ea koettings vengefull destruction be enough to cause him injury/death , like i like the simplicty of it just wisper or say it out loud that incantion multiple times and its done

1 Like

I think he would encourage experience unless you want to destroy

1 Like

It’s also about you. Anyone can say the words and do the actions, that doesn’t mean anyone can pull of the curse effectively.

3 Likes

Yes bro, I just gave you the specific (41st) demon to do a death curse…I also gave you the purchase link to the book I’m recommending and I personally use.

I also explained how you can layer a spell to make him suffer before you kill him…I ALSO gave you two other books you could use.

I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt because I think you are new to all this…you SHOULD read an entire magick book or at least all of the relevant sections.
A day or two reading the book IS A LOT SAFER AND" EASIER" THAN the alternative (physically - aka acting like a ape) when you do magick you ACT AS GOD, killing someone as God in a ritual has far less repercussions.

DO NOT TELL ANYONE YOU ARE DOING THIS!

No, just no.

Use the book I recommended if you want, if this is your first spell…then oh boy.

I don’t really know what to tell you. You should really put your own house in order first before you go around killing people.

You obviously have no idea how to swim or tread water but you are jumping in the deep end, no not even that you have never touched water and you read a guide on the benefits to swimming so now you wanna try to swim in the ocean.

PLEASE FOR YOUR OWN SAKE, DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS CUSS I ONLY SEE IT GOING DOWN HILL.

A bind spell is probably much more appropriate or at least a normal curse.

Do whatever you want bro IDC just don’t come crying to us if you blow your face off.

Also SOMEONE on this site will probably do a death curse for you, but I’m pretty sure we have a rule against advertising at all (except in personal bios and profiles). Anyone who is agrees is likely gonna charge you up the ass and rightfully so, since you’re basically asking them to do a death curse.

Bro I have no idea, I gave you the book, method, and exact demon I would/already have used.

It’s your life, your death curse I don’t even know why your are consulting strangers on a topic like this…

Everyone has given your resources, alternatives, and method.

5 Likes

Okay yeah very usefull advice, and i saw a pattern in comments which lead me to choose not to do this spell not even think about it, just simply hire proffesional magacian , the words use like backlash and repercussion freaked me out at first. I was like i was about to do it for bringing justice not to fuck myself up, so just hire and also climp up the ladder as it should be .

They say if you want something right do it yourself…hmm I guess this is only partly true since your basically commanding a spirit(s) as hitmen.

Don’t piss yourself over the idea of “backlash or reprocussions”. You gotta realize you came in with very…well noobie energy, so I think everyone wanted to make sure you “checked yourself before you wrecked yourself”.

Me personally I DO NOT believe in the idea of reprocussions or karma when it comes to the magick I do (the books I provided). The book gives you the authority of God, I don’t really feel like explaining why this bypasses karma but just realized it does.

God can do know wrong as long as you act as God you are justified in what you do - I’m speaking in terms of ritual and magick. Don’t become an edgy narcissist claiming to be God in your normal life. By nature magick is exclusive and hidden.

Even if you tell people, show people, and explain magick in a cohesive way they will still reject it. It’s really only for a chosen few.

The magick I gave you was developed by people who have been doing magick since before I was alive (I’m 21 years old by the way) that’s PROBABLY more than most people on this site. The cool thing about magick is people who are more advanced can basically transfer you all their experience points. Before I had these books I was basically just blowing my face off through trial listening to some fucking idiots on this site. Most of the people who replied are regulars or mods so I’m not talking about them or anyone in this thread for that matter. Just be careful man lmao.
The books I gave you have protection and everything built in.

If you want to bring justice to this fucker I fully support you and I definitely think it’d be less costly and far more effective than hiring some “professional” magician. I’ve been basically robbed by “professional” a magician he actually used to be associated with this site, it’s whatever… I think he needed the money more than me. But he was like 3 months late on one of my rituals, he sent me emails and set everything up with the specific date and time. I sent him multiple emails and got no response, then I randomly got the sigil and material for the ritual. He also sent me an email sending what to do…uh sorry dude I’m headed out of town in 3 hours I don’t have time to do a full blown “meta-link” to this demon with absolutely zero notice. Not to mention the second ritual didn’t even come with the promised video so I literally have no proof he did it… anyways just don’t get scammed. Most online magicians use cash app, PayPal or whatever. So if they wanna run off when your money they totally can, just saying.

@C.Kendall did a ritual for me awhile ago so I can vouch for him it was basically a gatekeeper meta-link or like reverse possession, something to that effect. Basically I was going to become intertwined with all of these super powerful demonic kings. I got a deal $50 for 9 demonic gatekeepers is awesome, he was doing some sort of promotion. I don’t remember if he provided a video for proof but it doesn’t matter, the night after or whenever I went to sleep I had a dream about the ritual and I actually saw Mr.Kendall doing the ritual and it working. I can’t same for the other “professional” who charged me 4x as much.

Again personally I think you should just buy this book (especially since you established it was for justice and not cuss you hate the guy):

Angels of Wrath: Wield the Magick of Darkness with the Power of Light (The Gallery of Magick) Amazon.com

"There are twenty-nine powers to be revealed:

The angels can bind, destroy defenses, remove wealth and destroy a business, while rendering your victim too weak to respond and unable to see what you are doing.

You will have the power to silence and confuse, bringing illness and insomnia to those who trouble your life.

For more severe enemies, you can bring the wrath of judgment upon them, and remove their ability to find spiritual sanctuary.

You can produce hatred between those you name, while causing anxiety, dark moods and memory loss, with confusion of the heart and mind.

There is a ritual to prevent your enemies from working magick."

The book is $7 if you buy it and use the Kindle app (free)
$7 ÷ 29 (powers) = $0.24

I can almost guarantee if you hire someone else for a baneful work, especially death curse you’ll be lucky if it’s less than $75 (assuming they even do it).

If you ask me… just buy that book and see magick is real and relish in your enemy’s demise.

But again do whatever you want. Also note someone recommended free work Mr.Kendall provided for the entire forum (see above).

If everyone scared you that’s fine lol, just realize I’ve cursed someone and destroyed their life. It FEELS REALLY good to get someone back. He basically stole $1,000 in my name and my curse is gonna cost him AT LEAST $3,000,000 and 18 years of his life, you can do the math on the difference between the two.

But if you’re no longer interested in baneful magick whatever, I still recommend you do magick in general, checkout this post I just write helping someone else:

3 Likes

Andras could be of help here but I agree you need to have extra protection on yourself for these things and not take this lightly, you could start off with lesser evil but same result, like giving them a reality check, nightmares about what they’re doing etc

2 Likes

I’ve had someone die two days later. It was 5 years into my evocation ‘career’ though. Glasya-Labolas. And fuck did it take a lot of energy. Trust in your magick, be ready for your results is all I can say.

I also don’t recommend beginners do death magick unless their lives are being threatened. But to each their own.

4 Likes

Blockquote Is there any specific ritual in there, like i dont wanna dabble right now where I shoudnt. Would ea koettings vengefull destruction be enough to cause him injury/death , like i like the simplicty of it just wisper or say it out loud that incantion multiple times and its done

From this comment it indicates that you have less experience and I strongly advise against doing this type of work. This is the type of work you don’t just need your basics to be strong for, you need to have your advanced skills open for a long time, your protection work solidified and to be able to deal with the curse energy in your own body, it doesn’t matter if you hire someone else for it, your energy will always be attached to it.

You can do a lot of other things to cause havoc, without causing it also on yourself because if this spell goes wrong, it will be you that is wiped out instead of them and that is quite the risk.

So binding them, having them to move, causing nightmares, causing other minor inconveniences that accumulate themselves, causing them to be attacked by animals, its all more safe to do.

1 Like

I heard once, any spell cast on another is first cast on yourself. Not sure how much I do or don’t agree, but I mean the energy for any working does have to pass through us to be pushed out into the external. Especially with baneful workings, experience is recommended for a reason. If something hitches, you’re gonna feel it @CONQUEROR_666 .

1 Like

I definitely experience it that way, because the energy needed to perform the work is the same energy going to be directed unto that person but hopefully in such a way assisted by the spirits to have it grow before hit, still enough to do something to yourself or ones in contact with your energy field.
In the past I had often gotten sick from certain workings, until I found methods working for myself that I could do during and after ritual to prevent and remove this, like wearing a head covering during the work as well as making my family members in other rooms wear them, and alerting all my sisters something was done so they could take measures on themselves and their families because from experience it definitely leaks down and usually hits the weakest.

2 Likes

Sadhguru was describing different typs of spiritual attacks in ancient India and he said those yogi could just (poke a hole ) (not sure if he said that), and drain the life energy out of you and you will collapse and crumble , he use some words to describe it, but he said that there are such kind of masters not even karma or any astrologican anything can touch them in anyway , he also said that effecting someones energy is considered worst kind of karma but a master is invicible to it,
Words here might be wrong but meaning is conveyed, like he described something like blocking that indivual from recieving life energy just like a pouch of fruit juice when you sqeeze it same happens to the individual

1 Like

I have worked and lived with and against many of advanced Indian practitioners and yes that is true, but as the text says, an energy master. Nobody is invisible to the backfire though, you just learn how to work karma in such a way it doesn’t affect you, you become the karma, like a middle man or woman. Definitely needs strategic mind planning. They dont need to be Indian though, it is like Vampirism, this type of magick is present in every culture.

You can work on someones energy field easily but the skills need to be there to do that to your benefit, as with every type of magick this needs intensive training, usually over multiple life times, if you feel you are ready for this or feel it is a part of your past life experiences then it should be easy to learn through books and practice.

1 Like

Don’t understand this part, but cool share!

I have this book and have used some of it.

Is it that simple? To petition focalor with ritual 1 or 2 with saying a few words would have that person gonna end up 6ft under?

I only do the 2nd evocation, I don’t really have time to burn paper, plus the demon can read me when I give the instructions. For something like a curse I don’t think I’d be able to let out my hatred and rage through writing.

It is often not that simple, although it can be for some people, especially those with lots of raw (magick) energy/power or a good relationship with the spirit. Also this idea of “with saying a few words,” I’d advise you read on some core principles of magick before expecting results. It’s not about reading the words is what you’ll learn, it’s about learning to command and direct your energy and intention, about knowing yourself.

I’d make sure you read up on the spirit you want to call. Furcalor can be a bit hard to handle for people unexperienced with spirits who like to intimidate them (GL, Andras, most deities and spirits called for baneful workings too). Make sure you know your power and are sure in your request. Wishy-washy intentions will get you no where but hurt.

3 Likes

That’s what I was going to suggest as well. Great advice. Mouth ruins everything sometimes and yeah…especially if you think it through emotionally.
@Titan.M you pulled the curse with the content of that book?(using keys and sigils from Gordon’s book) I’ve never did nasty stuff to anyone using the methods described in it, but I’m very eager to. Them being the ones I haven’t tried yet.

1 Like

In Destroy Defenses ritual, is it okay to name two people or do I need to do a separate ritual to both of them?