A Simple mind control spell by Lucifer

NOTE: this was posted in my Qlipthohic journal so in a way ti could be seen as spam but in order to reach more people I decided to make its own topic as well. If its deemed as inappropriate by any means then flag or remove this post already exists but in my journal.

Sidetracked; a ritual of mind control handed to me by Lucifer

Some background informatione may be of use before getting into the mechanics of how this spell used. In essence I had fucked up a very particular exam which prevented from going out on an internship to the hospital, there were supposed to be two and at the time being I couldn’t do either except the bacherlor’s thesis. I had already been give the suggestion of sending en email about to the head of the course for the bachelor thesis and the head of the internship about swapping place with the bachelor degree course and the internship courses. I was eligable to do the bachelot degree in terms of grade but I was way too late to register to it since it has been planned to start in November originally. So nedless to say I was in a really shitty position and I needed to get this sorted before this monday (this happened last thursday to friday by the way, otherwise I wouldn’t recieve student loans which I needed so I ended up, quite desperately I should say, calling upon Lucifer. This was not an optimum position of calling a spirit I might add but here’s what went down.

That day I had gotten home from a side job and it was getting pretty late in the evening. I felt this the sense of despeation of hitting me full force as I was unsure what to do, then I felt the need to call upon a spirit and usually I call Belial as he is sort of my patron spirit. But this time I felt it was Lucifer that needed to be called. So here’s what I grabbed;

Four candles; three block and one red tamper candle.

The block candle had these colors;

• Red

• Indigo

• Brown

They probably won’t have to be these particular colors but they all relate to different entities the The red - for emotional/mind control, The Brown was for Belial- to represents the earth basic needs, and day to day things; the indigo one for Lucifer - representing the part of consciousness I want to affect and manipulate.

You probably won’t need these specific colors when or if you do this but I did. I feel I should tell you that depending on what you want to do you just swap out the colors to suit your needs. As certain energies as represnted by colors works better together than others.

I placed the candles on a triangle; the red on at the top pointing away from you. The brown on the left and the indigo on the right in an equilateral triangle. And finally the red taper candle in the middle and I leaned Lucifer sigil on it. Which I have gotten in the form of steel. I lit the candles starting from the top, then left and right and finally the middle one. And I began calling on Lucifer like this;

Lucifer, Lucifer Lord of the Night come to my hearing and speak to my sight.

And after vibratin it enough for the atmosphere to thicken I used this;

Lucifer. Morning and the Evening star. Phosphoros, son of dawn, light in the east. I call you. And I kept repeating these titles a few times and finished it off by Vibrating his name 13 times (11 is usually enough). Then he came through his words where brief;

Lucifer: “I will help you but only of you make a pact with me, and that you will teach to everyone what I will now teach you” A formal pact was signed by me dropping a few drops of my own blood and smearing ontop of the sigil of Lucifer in aspect of the Lord of Air.

I was guided from that point guided by telepathic messages that came through into my mind, like;

Lucifer: “Imagine their faces, and hold their names in mind…” [I did as instructed].

Lucifer: “Imagine yourself in your future form and what it would be like and embody that form.” I imagined myself dressed in the nurse uniform and imagined that it was version of me that melded together with me where I sat, experiencing it as an extra layer of skin ontop of my own quite literally I might add. "

Lucifer: “Now state your desire, clearly.”

Me: “Lucifer. Phosphoros. Emperor of Hell. The morning and the evening star. I wish for you to make N. - and N. allow me to register for the bachlor’s degree course and swap places with my internship, to make me become a registered nurse within a year.”

Lucifer: “Consider it done. Now finally, hold the last imagery of yourself and feel you and the new version becoming one and the same. For there’s truly no difference between the two.”

I did as I was asked and saw myself moving around at the hospital and meeting patients and family members and such, I made as real as I possibly could. I then was instructed to blow out the candles starting from the top; left and right.

And then went to bed and I hed to relax and overcome my anticipation for the next day, and I was instructed to relax and drift away instead. And sure enough the following day I receieve an email saying it went swimmingly and in fact it was a splendid idea by the both of them.

And in less than 24 hours as I started this at about 8 pm in the evening. Really cool and insanely simple spell by the way, all you need it some candles and your mind. Let me know what your results are if you ever use this, I will as sure as hell start using this whenever I need to.

33 Likes

can i use white long candles instead of block candles? Nd is it neccesary to use those colour? Will it make it less effective?

1 Like

Should i make the triangle with salt or tape?

1 Like

Here’s how’s the set up looked like;

As you can see the stand like a triangle and in a certain way to represents the triangle of arte, with nothin inbetween them. But however you can either draw lines inbetween them astrally or you imagine the line being there while focusing your attention on that area as you command the spirit do manifest there. But if you want a true triagle of arte you either make one by drawing it or burning it on wood for example or carve into stone.

To answer your questions;

Instead of going through the above time consuming process one can also do like you suggested make a temporary triangle of salt, it should work nicely. As salt binds energy to it and you want to bind and concentrate the energy before releasing it. You can also use tape preferably red but salt will do just fine as long as its there. It depends on how formal you want to make it.

You can use long white candles if you which but I think for this it might be better with at least one red and depending on what you want to accomplish you can combine the red one in the middle with just about any color you want to create some kind of change. This is a layered candle spell sort of. So what I am trying to say is this except for the candle in the middle which I feel I must tell you should be red, everything else is free reign.

5 Likes

Can i colour the candle with red marker?

1 Like

I don’t know I’ve never tried it before. I dom’t think it will work really well for this but if you don’t want to gather herbs and such. get some red food coloring melt a white candle and then pour some food coloring in there (red), until it has a satisfying red color and then pour the contents of in a jar. But before you do prepare a thread and use a pen or something to bind it and lower it into the jar. Finally pouring the colored wax into the jar and letting it sit there for about a day and voíla you got yourself a homemade red candle free of charge.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Would you say it’s more or less effective if done in an astral temple or any other temple outside of physical tools and such?

2 Likes

The pleasure is mine, if I use it more times I’ll post about in this thread. Let me know about your results though as I’d love to hear about if the spell worked as well for others as it did for me.

2 Likes

That’s a good question. In all honesty I truly can’t say. I think having tools physical for people really helps people honing in on the ritual since it is through the cooperation between you and Lucifer working in tandem is what makes the spell work. Physical things according to me creates an effect in us which helps to channel our intent in a sharpened way. However that might be different for the true pros, as people have cast spells with and without candles back in the days of yore.

With the above being said, you can most likely do the spell on the astralplane, doing it there will probably be easier or harder for you at the same time. As casting a spell astrally demands more of the magician in some respects, as long as you are able to channel the specific energeis relating to the intent of your spell and directing them at the three points of triangle and in it’s center, and then direct all of the energies to the middle at the end of it and then release the concentrated point of astral energy into the ether, it should probably work.

What you suggest though is not necessairly for anyone new at magic or spellcasting. The former is due to fact that you have to able to exit out of your body first; unless you already know how to do that or you you know how do it since are naturally gifted and figured it out then go ahead, as this may be a good training ground for you. Otherwise this form of the spell may in part be reserved for a skilled soul travelers/energy workers or seasoned magicians. However, if you succeed casting the spell in the astral let me know how it went down. Also the instructions I gave may not work the same if the spell is cast in the astral plane. I should also try it there and see if it works.

4 Likes

'lucifer, lucifer, lord of the night, come to my hearing nd speak to my sight) do i need to vibrate or chant this (sry i didnt understand) nd after doing this riual, do i need abt forget everything abt the ritual? Or even trying to manipulate someone?

1 Like

Sorry for not getting back until now. However, with that being said I’ll give a reply to this as it is important. You chant: Lucifer, Lucifer Lord of the Night. Come to my hearing and speak to my sight.”

And yes you need to forget about the ritual took place. Either doing something completely unrelated like watching TV, video games, walking with the dog, beer night or cast another spell for example. Distract your mind long enough until you’ve forgotten about it that even it took place at all. That’s when they usually manifest. I like to cast spells before sleep that way I will forget about them up until I wake up and when you are tired you can’t really remember much except you need your morning coffee or tea

3 Likes

I am going to try this, what candle colors you think will work with court case?
thank you for sharing this…

1 Like