A scary and weird dream

So basically I am constantly waking up and trying to control my body and have my eyes open and use my body but I can’y really feel it or have my eyes open.
And right now I just woke up and I am exhausted. It’s 2:20 and I had a hard time waking up.
In a dream I was doing the same thing I was doing right now. Wake up, move my arms and legs freely or just let me control them (I couldn’t really feel my body). Now I am still slightly dazed so I apologise if this whole post is a mess…I am still trying to weap my hwad around this.

In short I don’t like when this crap happens because I go from a dream to a dream where I try to wake up and shit and control my body and me and my own body are the main thing. There are no monsters or something like that. It is very scary. How can I just let it go and stuff. If I didn’t fight whatever I had to fight and kept my eyes closed I would’ve been stuck there still. And I also had this part where I was idk what was i doing but I feel on the floor my body was twitching and shaking. Now the scary thing is that this happened to me in real life as well,when I tilted my head backwards.
Also in one part I was running through my house,fighting it and trying to get help. I remember my sister laughing at me but that is it.
And everything was way too real. I felt myself trying to get ahold of my body but I struggled a lot and it felt like I wasn’t the one controlling it and ughhhhh.

Now I am just wondering if this means anything? How can I stop having dreams like that, they are thankfully not happening that often but still why do they come? Does anyone know what is their meaning? I don’t like them and they make me scared of going back to sleep…Please just help anyone maybe idk man:(

2 Likes

This is shocking as I also just woke up from a disturbing dream :flushed:

Chanting before sleeping can help. Be it an enn or mantra or poem to your Patron. If you’re being attacked, perhaps a cleansing.

1 Like

Could be the New Moon as well:’)

But thank you! Will definitely try that. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The New Moon causes this? Perhaps so!

1 Like

I also found this:

Could it be that?

1 Like

I’d say it could :thinking:

1 Like

Get dream catches and put on each wall or from free hanging spots.

2 Likes

Thank you:)

2 Likes

hmmm…seems like an psychic attack to me.
banish and cleanse yourself and your room and house
whice ancient god you are working with? maybe they/he/she pissed or you done something disrespectful
towards them without knowing…
since when do you have does dreams?

2 Likes

I only work with Lucifer…
I don’t know they’ve been happening for years. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Astral Parasites can cause this stuff too…

2 Likes

I agree with twilight dragon here,could be vampire energies or evil spirits…anyway here’s
some cool stuff from darkestknight…try and call archangel michael for help and protection
since it’s known that lucifer and michael are buddies and you don’t need to spent your life suffering.

3 Likes

Thank youuuu! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey another update:
The same thing happened today and even as I woke up I couldn’t move my body,my ears were ringing very loudly (im hard of hearing so i always hear ringing in my ears but this time it was very intense), it was very hard to open my eyes and now my ears and my third eye hurt a lot.
Could that be another attack or what?
Because it’s very fucking scary and I am genuinely exhausted after that.

Also as I child, I did suffer from sleep paralysis…