A Satanic Hogwarts

I was just thinking with myself. Would be really something, if there was a place, that once a year make this reunion party, to any satanist, witch, etc that wish to come and reunite all together, from all over the world(hopefully wouldn’t be so expansive). And would be like days or even weeks of group discussions, group rituals, group summonings, etc. Crazy and amazing parties. And the place would be a gothic mansion or something.
Does anyone ever heard of anything like this?
I don’t know, but I think would be really great, we would get to know each other in real life and learn and teach and do magik and have fun together, once a year, exchanging experiences and all. A place, days that we could be ourselves among “our kind”.
Give me your thoughts on that. Would you like something like that?
What else could have in this “Satanic Hogwarts”?
Edit: I think I got misunderstood here lol. I don’t mean a place to meet demons, entities in personal, in real life, I mean a normal place, on Earth, (maybe Englad :laughing: ) you know for us. Humans.

4 Likes

Are you off on something?

But yeah checkout the astral, youd be surprised how many magickal beings are waiting.

3 Likes

I’d probably cringe, but yeah the astral some people already created such institutions like this, though I personally wouldn’t expect to meet “real” entities that’s just me.

3 Likes

Lol. I mean for us. Humans. Of course we could do summonings, but. It’s just an earthy human reunion :laughing:

1 Like

What you mean by institutions like this in the astral?
Please notice my edit, I didn’t mean that, I mean for us, humans :smile:

Like the astral being a plane where the imagination manifest on a whim making it something like a mental-esque plane. Many people have used it to create kind of like occult institutions for different paths or even multiple, libraries, meeting places, etc. Due to the very loose or lack of density manifestation is pretty easy, some even create entire spaces attached to it.

2 Likes

It’s a beautiful idea, not sure how much interest your would get on a worldly scale but you could start something smaller through meet-up and see what develops locally and go from there.

1 Like

Got it. That’s sounds cool.

I’m not sure if I’d be up for the task. To something like that work out, should be made by someone “big” and in an area where there’s at least few people interested, where I live I doubt there is 3 seriously magician, so… It’s just a thought really. Would be cool.

Golden Dawn tried that, I don’t know where the whole project ended up going though, maybe someone on here does: The Golden Dawn Blog: MagickAll: Spring Gathering of Traditions - 2014 FINAL SCHEDULE

2 Likes

Yes, in theory, I could see this working as an occultists weekend hotel takeover convention. THat would be super cool.

It would probably attract magikal attacks from the JCI sheeplies, so a bit more than the usual planning and work, which is significant, would have to also go into it.

I have experience volunteering for hotel takeover events for a different community. Typically the event also leverages volunteers from the community to keep costs to a minimum. You’d need to be able to sell out all the rooms to break even. You then also have to line up speakers and equipped ritual spaces in a defined schedule, hopefully sourcing these free or at low cost. Having an area for vendors to sell wares is good too and a value add.

Bottom line, it’s a lot of work, and you need a team of folks giving free time and effort to get it to happen, but it’s totally doable. Where there’s a will there’s a way.

3 Likes

I actually found an old hotel that I considered buying as an occult/ metaphysical retreat. Not open all the time, only for events. Still might do it.

4 Likes

I was going to mention that or the witches sabot.

1 Like

I couldn’t find much info in their site, I’m supposing it didn’t worked out, maybe

Yes, something like that would took years of planning on paper, but yeah, with enough effort and the right people, a lot of hard working it could happen.

I find that a wonderful idea, if you do that and need any help, let me know:)

1 Like

I sure will :blush:

1 Like