A Practical Magical Question

Hi all,

Good week to you all.

I live in Israel.

So, I thought certain demons would be stronger here, than elsewhere…

Some people on and off the forum claim the holy land is less affected by demonic influences, but I beg to differ…

There’re many land disputes and an occasional war here and there…
My logic goes that a war leads to bloodshed, which leads to attracting dark entities…

So, I would think the Nordic Gods are stronger here than let’s say Switzerland, because the people, who originally worshipped them, the Vikings, were great warriors, and from my experience many Gods are influenced by their followers.

Also, I noticed the high price of land and the even higher price of housing here,
which is not warranted by the market: especially in Tel-Aviv and Jerusalem, where many holdings, especially in northern Tel-Aviv and the Old City of Jerusalem are not in a good shape, but still rented out for thousands of $( one dollar is worth more than three Shekels).

From my personal experience the land here is truely Magical, so maybe work with Shamanism?
I’m drawn to the Seidr tradition of the Nordic Tribes.

I’m looking to physically, not mentally or spiritually change my body and also to physically change my environment…

What do you guys think, what should I learn and invest my time in?

I’m willing to take calculated risked to bring about success on the ground…

I’m unwilling to use controlled substances, because most of them here are illegal and not subjected to the market economy, so you don’t know what you’re getting…

A Blessed Week and Success to you all.

Nir666 :hearts:

Sounds like a plan, you can’t go wrong with connecting to and understanding the land. That’s not what Seidr is, maybe if you can get it, look at the book Elves, Wights and Trolls by Gundarsson.

1 Like

The gnomes control the Wealth,
I’m not too tall, so I can channel my inner Gnom…
Haha…
Nir666 :black_heart: