A powerful layered love spell

I don’t know what that is.

I have been going through crazy signs like these all day every day for the past 2 years ! One day it should get out my head and manifest in reality ! :grin:

1 Like

Signs are just indicators of the flow of consciousness. Every moment is an instant and immediate experience of your consciousness. However, the most common state is one in which a desired state is seen as separate from the current state and is thus displaced in consciousness: this is the only reason it doesn’t emerge into experience at once.

7 Likes

Decided to so the layered spell more properly this time as I didn’t really feel I called them first time round on my practise run.

Because of the nature of the spell in that diff demons target different aspects, I wonder if it’s worth selectively targeting repeats if the target falls slightly out of balance or weak in one area?

1 Like

love your attitudes, tone and power. In my country we says Everything is fair in love and war.
How long it took you to get to here and work with all these spirits? Thanks

1 Like

Hello All!! Totally new here and its obvious from the post I am responding to as to,why I am here but here is my condensed story anyway. My fiance abruptly ended our 51/2 years. I confirmed through multiple readings that he is still in love with me but was just disappointed with me and that our relationship has a chance. I have not been able to get through him because we are in long distance and he is stubborn.I have enough justification as to why I am seeking magick to get our lives back on track. I just need guidance and advice from y’all.

Does this spell have to be done by me or can I hire somebody to do it for me as I have no background in magick? If I were to do it , can a newbie just follow a set of instructions and will be able to summon the spirits to work with? My belief is that you go to a doctor when you are sick and you go to a mechanic if your car is broken and then you go to spellcaster for spellwork. I cant afford crazy sums of money but I can definitely offer other services for trade if anybody like to help out with this, I will be grateful. ( Moderator : Kindly remove this sentence if it is not allowed)

2 Likes

Welcome @Silver_Magus. Please properly introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

Yes sir. I am searching for that forum to introduce myself and cannot find it. I must be blind today. I will keep looking.

Click on the three bars up in the right next to your name, and choose the “New Magicians” category, then click the grey “New Topic” button on the right.

1 Like

thank you. done. : ) I thought there was an existing thread.

1 Like

Is this for 1 day? Or 1 day for belial 1 for sallos etc?

2 Likes

Both are fine! @Trixie_Dimaawat

3 Likes

Love conquers all!

2 Likes

Is it okay if i offer fruits wine chocates?

2 Likes

@Trixie_Dimaawat yes! Btw don’t forget that your time and respect to the entities are offerings, too. :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you somuch. If i do this layered love spell can i place the picture of the guy on the center and how manycandles do i need

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter! Use red candles and if you don’t have red then you can also use white ones. The picture will work,too!

2 Likes

How many candles do i need one for. Dantalion 1 sitri and 1 for sallos? Am i right, oh and last do i need to add menstrual blood?

2 Likes

It’s not necessary! You can use your menstrual blood but that is also optional.

2 Likes

Where will i place my blood on the sigil or on the picture? Thank ypu so much sorry i have so many questions

1 Like