A powerful layered love spell

I know that a pact isn’t necessary, but do you summon them all together? Thats what I’m more confused about.

2 Likes

No, you don’t need to evoke them all together. One at a time is fine.

10 Likes

Depends completely on you. Both ways work fine.

Keep in mind, one grand ritual can help you stay in state and make it feel more ‘magickal’, which can help your magick out.

Or, if you find that you can’t really focus for the time required, you can evoke each one separately, so you can concentrate properly.

7 Likes

@anon20147451
I followed the suggestion from your first post … 3 days ago every night I do a meditation ritual for Duke Dantalion and he gives a positive sign … and today I plan to perform a ritual for Sallos
is it possible to do a night ritual for Dantalion because he is a demon night and during the day I do a ritual for Sallos because he is a demon day?
any suggestion ?

Thanks

2 Likes

planning to start this next week on a couple of particularly stubborn male targets. hey, a lady likes variety…
any recommendations on different demons for attracting men? I’m already familiar with Sallos and Sitri and get aling well with them I think.

6 Likes

If you wish to follow the day/night times, you are free to do so, it’s not set in stone.

Follow your intuition. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For attracting men…

Naamah would be awesome for that. Lilith as well. Eisheth Zenunim, and Agrat Bat Mahlat also.

All four are sisters and queens of demons, as well as succubi ie sexual spirits.

Beleth should be able to help you as well.

11 Likes

thank you. I started working with Belial last night. So far I feel a great sense of warmth and humour.

6 Likes

Hi! I’m new to magick and demons… How do I “call” them? Do I just think of them or do I have to do like a ritual or something?

2 Likes

Evocation ritual

2 Likes

Has anyone ever tried this on a famous person? Just being curious

1 Like

I haven’t personally, but it seems unlikely. Key to the success of all magick is giving it a route to work. You can’t win the lottery, for example, if you don’t buy a ticket. If you don’t know this person or at least have an opportunity to bump into them, then how can you expect it to work.

1 Like

Can zepar be included, what can he do his description is very similar to sitri

1 Like

Sallos❤️

5 Likes

I’m definitely going to have to try this. I think I will start with Sitri first!

1 Like

i did it a day ago waiting for my results now!

3 Likes

Anything new killua?

1 Like

Nothing
but i actually feel a lot better in regards to my self love etc.

3 Likes

So, is there any spell I can use to make a guy commit? I have put multiple demons on him (won’t speak specifics until I see results), and have gotten the man to say “I love you”. We’ve been casually dating for about 1 year now. However, I asked him to have a real relationship and he wants to keep what we have. I told him it’s too painful to continue this casually and I have to move on, but we can remain friends.

We have amazing chemistry, are attracted to each other, he loves me, and he says I’m everything he wants in a gf. His reasons for not having a relationship are, he has too many issues and it would end in a disaster.

I’m going to throw a few more love spells on him before just giving up. It’s great he loves me, but without commitment and a real relationship I’m not satisfied. I also refuse to be sexual or romantic with him anymore and get used. He should know by now if he wants to date (it has been A YEAR of casually seeing each other).

2 Likes

Call Duke Sallos. Sallos can bring a relation to evolve fast. Although now I’ve started to work in bring my ex back, backwards I did a research on him regarding this matter and all I heard is that he can make ANY relationship evolve.

So if you want to be in a long-term go with Duke Sallos! He is great! Just evoke him and ask.

Also you can call on Dantalion to make him change his mind and accept that be in a long-term relationship is the best thing for him now.

And I finish with Beleth but not to bring more sexual desire but to turn lust in a more gentle love.

You can make a big ritual of evocation with the 3 sigils or make one, wait a little to recover a bit and move to next, wait and move again. I prefer the second approach because I feel more confortable but you can do all in one too if you have will for it. It’s all up to you. Both work fine.

That’s all. You don’t need nothing more than work yourself and make your part. Maybe giving some time and let him miss you will work really great.

Good luck.

17 Likes