A poltergeist

So I decided I would make a podcast episode: working with demons 101 what you need to know! Nope they clearly didn’t like that and as I named some examples my lights started flickering and I heard shit being thrown around in my backyard then I felt someone tugging my shirt…

Lucifer even though he says it’s ok calm down

I never had a demon do this poltergeist shit to me before so I’m still shaking lmao​:scream::scream:

Like I’m still breathing heavily… what the fuckkkk and this all happened a few minutes ago

So my question is since I’m freaked out even though lucifer said it’s ok I’m still freaked out so I want to know, if lucifer says “calm down it’s ok just don’t do it again” would you say odds are these other demons forgive me? I’d say this was like a warning shot like HEY LETS NOT DO THIS DUDE… :cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat:you live and you learn I guess

I’m still terrified even though it’s all over lol

Hey if I had any slight doubts that demons exist (I didn’t) I’d be definitely convinced now​:rofl::cold_sweat: my heart is still racing lol

1 Like

Sounds like an infestation phase. This means demons now control the area. The warning could be “it’s windy out and you hearing branches scratching from outside” or whatnot, or, “you’re right, don’t do this again and work with one Spirit at a time”.

Hopefully I’m ok though, like they don’t give me some crazy ass nightmares or something

1 Like

Did they say why they don’t want you to make the podcast?

No literally all I hear is lucifer “it’s ok son calm down just don’t do that again…”

OH SHIT SOMETHING IS TOUCHING THE BACK OF MY ARM​:joy::joy::joy:- wait lucifer just says he just needs me to calm down I’m terrified af rn lol, so I think he’s comforting me or something

BRUH IM ABOUT TO CRY I NEVER HAD THIS HAPPEN BEFORE😂

2 Likes

Oh god the poltergeist stopped but now I’m fucking shook as hell my heart is racing lmao I hope they aren’t mad mad at me lol

Jeez holy I never had this happen before lol

I need to meditate god damn😂

2 Likes

From what you’ve said seems more of a strong warning than them being mad.

I’ve never had any experiences like that before though.

1 Like

Yeah lucifer keeps saying over and over again it’s ok

2 Likes

But the fact I’m so shook idk wether it actually is or not lmao

1 Like

Your projections and fears are fueling your reality

2 Likes

Yeah I think meditation will definitely help now lmao

1 Like

I went to go mediate and I heard a FUCKING GROWL!
WTF

1 Like

someone told me when I came to them begging for help because I thought that I was involving myself in myths and legends… and things became very real,

‘These doors are not closed in the space around you… but in the minds of men.’

1 Like

Why is it I went to meditate and I heard a growl

Now I feel like someone is standing behind me

Yep I don’t think these r actually those demons

1 Like

growls are not good. you may need to seek help professionally from a spiritual practitioner to investigate your case in its nuances and specifics before things divulge any further.

1 Like

Something tells off my desk I’m actually done lol

I JUST SAW A FACE POP UP IN FRONT OF ME WHAT IN THE ACTUAL SHIT

AWWWW HELL NO

1 Like

Ask Lucifer who it is.

He said it’s unwanted visitors but if they can create a poltergeist I feel they are decently powerful!!!:scream:

Now idk how I’m gonna banish this when idk what it is

1 Like

Yes, they’re unwanted visitors, but whom exactly?
What did the face look like?

Man idc who I just want to banish them already but idk if I can since these are POWERFUL ENOUGH TO CREATE A POLTERGEIST LOL

Now I’m afraid to even go to sleep I keep seeing scary ass visions anytime I close my eyes

1 Like