A poltergeist

Wth I’m seeing things- A FIGURE JUST POPPED UP AT THE CORNER OF MY EYE NOPE WHAT DID I EVEN DO IT WAS A LITTLE PODCAST EPISODE

I’m afraid to do literally anything demon related atm cause idk if anyone is gonna intervene- I hear a kid running upstairs in my house

What am I even supposed to doooo lol

I’m beyond scared rn lol

1 Like

Banish. I recall having a nightmare so startling that I jumped out of bed doing a LBRP.

Damn Idek If this banishing will work these beings must be so powerful to cause a poltergeist- now I hear talking and tapping

1 Like

Exorcise and banish. Call upon the servitor Luna.

2 Likes

Yes, Luna has helped me so much when banishing!

2 Likes

How do I summon Luna lol

1 Like

You can use her sigil the creator provided in the post.

1 Like

All I see is a pony

1 Like

That’s her form the creator designed. Their post explains everything about her and how you can use her to protect and banish.

1 Like

Wait a minute I have Belial’s vessel do you think belial can help me perhaps?

I remember I have his live vessel, I’m also going to light Lucifer’s candle as well

Update, I did a tarot reading and my deities saved my shit basically and got rid of this shit and now I feel safer, possibly this was a higher MF who I got his attention… cause my deities were oddly upset and were like WTH IS HAPPENING

I’m still going to ground
Banish
Cleanse
And do a shit ton of meditation

You guys weren’t kidding when you said I’d deal with this shit in my journey😂

Holy shit I’m sleeping with some protection tonight lol ward around my bed and what not

2 Likes

Some poltergeists can be really cool to experience😉

1 Like

Your not kidding I got a second world war German airman (who clearly despised the British for what had happened to him) on an ouija board one night it took 3 hrs to get rid of him he threw a 4ft x 3ft picture off of the wall and in the morning a whiskey glass I had been drinking from the night before was a pile of glass sand in the shape of a perfect cone and the powder was the same consistency as castor sugar an amazing night.Happy magick

2 Likes