A nightly visit

Hi everybody,

I’m new to all this, and would like your opinion on something perplexing that happened to me these days.

I recently got interested in angels, feel particularly drawn to Michael and would love to meet him. As I’m not ready to do an evocation yet, I tried to talk to him just like that, and invited him into my dreams. I simply said this aloud: “Archangel Michael, please visit me in my dreams, and make me remember it.” The last part was actually necessary LOL, because I hardly ever recall my dreams.

A week or two later, I dreamed about meeting a guy who introduced himself to me as Archangel Gabriel. When I asked him: “How come you look like an ordinary human?”, he replied something like: “We angels have to be careful about how we present ourselves, so that we don’t scare people, and we generally have to watch how we behave, not to shock people too much.”

In the next scene of the same dream, I was alone in a room, some wasps started gathering on me and around me, even more of them were coming, and I heard them buzzing. At that point, I remembered the evocation keys from the book Archangels of Magick, which are sounds, images or feelings you have to imagine when evoking an Archangel. The first key on Michael’s list is “A humming sound like many bees”. So, I remembered that, and asked myself: “Does this mean that Michael is coming too?”.

I felt something coming/flying towards me, and woke up immediately. I was lying in bed on my side, eyes open, and thought to myself: “Shit, now I’m awake.” But at that point I realized that something was actually there, in physical reality - I felt a very powerful energy in the hallway, that was approaching my bedroom. (The door was closed.) Then, something almost invisible entered. It looked like a large ball of energy, I could see its edges and energy moving within it. It was radiating outwards, and its energy felt extremely powerful. I knew there was nothing negative about it, so I didn’t get afraid, but was pretty shocked. When it reached my bed, it jumped in and lay down. I could feel it hop in and elongate itself behind my back. Then, an invisible arm started hugging me. I felt it as strongly as I would a normal hug, it just felt different. I had an impression that “my invisible guest” wasn’t intending to do anything else, and that it was wary of scaring me. After about a minute of neither of us moving, I started getting paranoid thoughts: “Wait, they say we should always test the identity of every entity, but how am I going to do that when I can’t see or hear anything?” This got me frustrated, so I turned towards the entity and said: “Can’t see you, can’t hear you.” It definitely reacted to that, I could see the energy moving like it was trying to do something, but the next moment it was all gone.

What on Earth happened here? I was fully awake, felt everything normally, could move normally etc. However, when I spoke it didn’t feel exactly normal, like I may have been in a very slight sleep paralysis.

3 Likes

You where in the theta-gama sync state! But once you started talking you left it I think :thinking:
But hey you made a conscious contact! Now its easy to call them anytime! Congrats!
When i call Michael in my astral or dream state I do hear that sound you speak of and it comes from the centre of my brain! Also feels like my body is the bees or something like that! Like my cells are slapping each other…

1 Like

Please bear with me, I’m completely confused. I don’t know what exactly the theta-gamma sync state is, or how to get there. I didn’t do anything intentionally. Are you saying that I actually called Michael by thinking of him at that moment? I wasn’t even aware that I was dreaming - only got it when I woke up. But yes, I did get the impression that I messed up by starting to talk.

1 Like

Write in your journal what that entity’s energy felt like, what you felt and what you were thinking.
That makes it easier to compare this to other encounters in the future.
Since I’m not you, I can’t say for sure yes this was Michael. But it is possible. The way you describe the energy sounds like Michael to me.

2 Likes

Yes, I wrote it all down the next day. I’m pretty sure it was Michael. The energy/attitude I felt corresponds to what others say about him, except that his energy wasn’t hot.
But why couldn’t I talk to him? Now I’m worried that I can’t talk to angels.

1 Like

Don’t make the mistake of wanting to achieve all at once and then despairing for not making it.
You had a good experience and remember it well, some people work for an experience like that for a long time.

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll keep that in mind.

1 Like

Theta-gama sync is a brain state where you can start seeing the other side while you still awake! You pass by it before falling a sleep and upon waking up but you can reach it with meditation too.
This might help you!

Yes! We use TGS state for evocation! And you already stated that you invited him to you so he showed up once you held the TGS!
Keep in mind anytime you think about a spirit and ask questions in your mind you are making some kind of contact and basically interrogating that spirit! You might get answers in your mind that doesn’t sound like your thoughts and that is a kind of spirit communication!

2 Likes

So sleep paralysis is TGS to?

1 Like

Sleep paralysis is deeper than TGS! Its more like astral projection! Robert Bruce explained sleep paralysis as you projected an astral double but it failed to download the experience so you are left with the paralysis memory! :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

This is very helpful, thanks. Is there a book about TGS?

1 Like

Not sure about books! I guess E.A explained it in some of his books but he talked alot about it on his videos! Here is one for evocation where he explains it (time stamp 7:40)

If you go through his channel you will find most of what you need to know!

1 Like

I just found it in the article you linked - it’s in the book Become A Living God, which was already on my wishlist anyway :smiley:

1 Like

It’s covered pretty extensively in his book Questing After Visions.

2 Likes

Great, thanks!