A newbie asking for help

so recently i had interest in magick, and i’m planning to evoke Duke Dantalion. However, i dont know what to start with, so can anyone show me things to do in order to evoke him? i would very appreciate that

There is the search function.

so basically I did use it, but most of them are just people sharing their experiences in communicating with entities and i couldnt find any posts that shows the summon method

Search methods of evocation, instead of specifically evocations of Dantilion. The methods of evocation are mostly universal.

2 Likes

Welcome.

I assume from this limited introduction that you are a complete beginner in magick, and have no experience?

1 Like

yes indeed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

Well, here we go again! I could post something but I’ll just refrain and wish DAYer all the very best.

Al.

2 Likes

@DAYer welcome, I just sent you a PM with a lot of useful things in, so check your inbox, top right of the screen, and take a look through those links. :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome @DAYer,
I find it interesting that you’re so new to Magick and interested in evocation. I’m so happy for your journey.

1. What sparked your interest in Dantallion?

2. What did you think of all the posts people sent you for help?

3. Did you find them useful, and where do you plan to start?

See you around :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sry for the late reply
So basically, i’m having some trouble with my love life and i found that Dantalion can help me with those issues.
yes, i do find them very helpful, and i very appreciate the support, however, i’m still struggling with what to do first bcause there’re way too many things that i want to test out :slight_smile:

Ha ha I hear you, magick has as many methods as grains of dust in the universe and probably more LOL.

1 Like

Hi,I wanted to ask a question about pomba Gira somebody just mentioned it to me since I’ve been having problems getting a buy back. I’ve been to several people promising they can help and nothing,lost a lot of money and I still don’t have the guy. So they mentioned her to me but was told I would have to be introduced into a coven to be able to work with her but I don’t want to do all that. Does anybody know of pomba gira and the work?