A new outlook

Wow. I have to say my journey has been quite amazing. I mean it started very rough with my energy becoming drained so quickly and the pains and the headaches. I have to say when doing magic it takes a toll until you build up your energy as well as your body.

1 Like

Great work! Magickal fatigue is a thing and can make you pause, take care of yourself and you’ll do great :slight_smile:

Congratulations. Looks like the start of a cool journal, so I moved it to Journals - keep up updated? :smiley:

Thank you so much. And i definitely plan too. Magic is ama,ing in itself. And its an everyday part of life. And the journey is amazing.

1 Like

2-16-24 5:22pm

Sitting here, lost in my thoughts, I wonder about our true limits and what really stops us from unlocking our full potential. Through my own journey of honing my craft, I’ve realized that our biggest barriers are the doubts we weave within ourselves, and it’s amazing what we can achieve with a sprinkle of hard work and a dash of dedication.

This is a problem for me as well. I can feel the emotion and instruction that the Demon Spirits give. The impressions are clear and recognizable. Yet I will hear my own self trying to reason, argue or rationalize against what they are telling me. The more I am able to recognize my own stupid self and to suppress it the more I am able to follow the instruction that is being provided.

Had a perfect example of this today, and I followed the Spirit’s advice. Got out of a bad stock trade about 2 minutes after opening the position. I heard myself arguing with the Spirit, recognized my own stupidity and immediately closed the trade. The trade went south right away and would have ended bad. Hail Lucifer. Thanks to Melabed, my financial Spirit guide. Need to work a lot more on focus and clarity of mind.

I am glad you were able to avoid that outcome. What works for me is meditation and a lot of it. Also speaking with my guides and coming up with a plan week by week and trying my hardest to stick to it.

1 Like

This is my little setup.

1 Like

2-16-24 9:30pm

So weird situation i was doing some energy work just testing the waters and i found myself not only full because i could feel my skin tingling but then on my face i began to get some hives which was weird. I did a quick cleansing and release of energy and the hives went away after about an hour. And i didnt eat anything to bring this on so i found it a bit weird.

2-22-24 9:24pm

Weird situation. So i have been sick with the flu or a cold. Now thats not the weird part thats all human nature. Now the weird part is i was looking through my spell book for a banishing spell but when i went to look i couldnt find the folder with my banishing spells. So i decided to do a cleansing spell and all of a sudden my folder showed back up. Weird i know still trying to figure it out.

1 Like