A new group

Ah yes Ereishtatol, got a couple others to take care of first. But I actually had an interesting idea of something to do with Ereshtaetol, so I do think I’ll be calling him in the near future.

[quote=“necromaster, post:40, topic:249”]Time to start discussing this, we have waited far too long already. The group is officially started. The chapter to discuss is chapter three and the entity to evoke is Ereish’taetohl.

Darkest blessings[/quote]

I am going to evoke Ereish’taetohl tonight. I am in a hotel on business so that should make it more interesting. Brought my circle with my luggage.
As far as chapter three goes itself, it is an important reminder to be careful what you ask for and how. Just because things don’t play out the way we expect doesn’t always mean that what we asked for is not coming. Just might be from a different path than we expect. I myself have performed magic to gain something, thought it was a failure and then learned later on I got the results, just not the way I was expecting it.

Azesiel how you getting round the old hotel smoke alarms are you taking the batteries out! I am staying in a few over the next 3 weeks…Goddamn I am going to e-mail Frank at Nephilim my book was paid for a month ago and still no sign…

Neo, I had to skip the incense. Just used candles and my circle. I did have strange flame movements from the candles and lucid dreams. It felt like someone reached their hands into me from behind and was “rocking” my astral self out of me. Back and forth motion. I think I will try that technique for astral travel.
I am back home tonight so will go all out there. I am alao leary of the smoke detectors but I don’t know if incense will set them off. And I don’t want to be the one to find out if they do. ; )
In the past I would only use spells from New Avatar Power in hotels because you didn’t need any props.

I’m intrigued with the amount of attention given to the book, “The New Avatar Power” by members in this forum. I think I’m going to have to give it a go.

@DK
I just now downloaded a copy of NAP off the net…free PDF file…

After reading the first 2 chapters it is bare bones…I am really skeptical but I will try with an open mind…has an astral section but I do not know how in depth this will go…as well as using a penduleum…?

I will just have to see…after spending the afternoon listening to Mark Alan Smith and then starting to read his material…this NAP is very bare bones in comparison…wow.

And after reading your recommendation I downloaded a free PDF copy of the Yoga of Power by Julias…?

DK and Maxx. Same here, I have been reading NAP for a few days now and am definately intending on experimenting with it.
It has become quite cultish with this book over on the evocationmagic.com forum, some very experienced people there saying good things about it. From what I understand, they say it’s best to read it through first before practicing, and read it from the point of view of a nonquestioning child, no matter if the stories are true in the end or not.

Hello Neo,

I apologize for Frank’s poor customer service and slow shipping speed.

I hope you understand that Nephilim Press is a totally separate entity, and has no direct professional association with Become A Living God at all.

You’re not the only one who has complained.

Hey Timothy

thanks for taking an interest…I mailed Frank and the book is now (I hope) on its way. It seemed to have got stuck in some interdimensional space!