A new group

Ok here is an update.on the group. I took a few options out of the poll because there were ties so now we need a re-vote. The group will begin when I receive the demonic circle of pacts bound to the four gatekeepers from Dante, he said one moon cycle so about a month. This will give everyone time to buy their books and make their circle. If you feel like pm’ing me and telling me what your trying to learn from the boa demons I will try to add a few demons which will reflect this in the next poll. Right now I really have no idea what anyone wants to gain so I put up entities I have already worked with. If anyone has complaints, comments, or suggestions feel free to pm me and we will discuss them.

Darkest blessings

I swear of this ends in a tie again its gonna get bad lol… I bet you guys are setting at you’re desktops laughing and doing this purposely

Necromaster, you should really have two polls. One for entities and the other for chapters. Having them both in the same poll is causing confusion.

Ok will definitely do this

[quote=“necromaster, post:21, topic:249”]Ok here is an update.on the group. I took a few options out of the poll because there were ties so now we need a re-vote. The group will begin when I receive the demonic circle of pacts bound to the four gatekeepers from Dante, he said one moon cycle so about a month. This will give everyone time to buy their books and make their circle. If you feel like pm’ing me and telling me what your trying to learn from the boa demons I will try to add a few demons which will reflect this in the next poll. Right now I really have no idea what anyone wants to gain so I put up entities I have already worked with. If anyone has complaints, comments, or suggestions feel free to pm me and we will discuss them.

Darkest blessings[/quote]

So I went out today and bought a black sheet and red paint with accessories…, etc. I will have the symbol on the outside of the book drawn on the floor under my chair… but my question is do I need to draw and place on wall, or floor the symbol of the first gateway also?, any other item needed besides the triangle with 3 circles within?

Maxx

Nope, that’s all I use and I have evoked from the book many times successfully.

Waiting for my BOA and I am in :wink:

I’m interested in this group. Already have been working with the book.

ditto

Looks like we’ve got ourselves another victim! :smiley:

@necro,
lol - you’re gonna kill me, but I just made it 50% whooo! :smiley: hehe

Man I take my eye off the ball for a couple of days and bang everything changes! So Azazym has done one and this is the group…Ok…If thats how its going to roll fine. I am just ordering BOA so a month sounds good to me I need to get it and read up some first before the official start.

I dont know about the evoking aspect. I mean if I feel I am up to the task and have put in the reading and preparation there Im good to go, but I am very much a N00b with that. But as far as working through the chapters goes, that sounds great. Good work guys.

If you have the cash you can always get you a dcp bound to the four gatekeepers from dante its $450 but I think it will help you

Thanks for the suggestion necromaster. I think its a shame azazym went.
See this is why vanilla citizens get shit done as they are used to taking orders and following and why edgy Magicians on a quest for ascension struggle to coordinate…Lets hope we can all work on this now for mutual benefit.

Once I have the book I am in for the duration. If theres to be a common time to meet and share thoughts it would be good if its not the middle of the night for us Euopeans…Just a thought.

Just ordered a copy on amazon.

Hey shouldn’t we start with the Lake of Fire???
BP

Ok here is an update on the group. When we officially start we will be discussing the foreword by Dante and the nether to evoke will be Ereish’taetohl. I hope all of you are working on getting your books and making your circles, we will be starting some time around the 14th of nxt month so you have time. I saw someone ask if we should start with opening the gateway, since that is something that is between you and the gatekeepers I don’t really see how we would be able to help with that but if you want to share experiences we would love to hear them. I do encourage everyone to find which gatekeeper to start working with and start down the path to open the gateway. Feel free to inbox me any questions, comments, complaints, or suggestions and I will do my best to answer all of them and it will help people get the most out of this group.

Uuuh I’m so fucking excited! between this and the coming video courses from EA and Timothy… this will be epic!

I encourage all of you to start evoking Ereish’taetohl and studying the chapter but please keep it all in your journals until the group begins. Don’t worry it should be very soon I don’t want all of you to stress out from not sharing your experiences.

Darkest blessings

Here is the last update before the group begins. I have received word from Dante that the circle is finished so the day it arrives is when the group officially begins… All of you should definitely start reading over chapter three and performing your evocations of Ereish’taetohl. If you don’t have a reason to evoke him some good ones are astral projection aid, spiritual immortality, and opening energetic currents in your spiritual bodies…

Darkest blessings

Time to start discussing this, we have waited far too long already. The group is officially started. The chapter to discuss is chapter three and the entity to evoke is Ereish’taetohl.

Darkest blessings