A Love Spell That Inflames Lust In Anyone ~ By E.A. Koetting

What format should the date of birth be? Would i write all numbers like 01/30/1899
Or would i spell the whole month out?

Would hair from their hairbrush count as a “locket of hair”

1 Like

I would use the full name of the month myself, especially with March, or the first 3 - 4 letters, “Sept” or “Dec” for example.

Yes, E.A. used hair from a hairbrush in a video about a similar spell. :+1:

That’s why spells that don’t require tools are much more my thing lol, or stealing and/or taking something of the person’s. I like to try and influence people of long distances too.

I love this spell it seems so simple with great instructions. I was just wondering would this work for a present she gave me or would I be better off writing her name on a piece of paper because I dont have anything of hers and havent seen her in ages. I do have presents she gave me but I’m guessing that wouldnt work as they are mine now

Place present she gave you, as she touched it, and a picture of her on top of it maybe as the links with a name under the picture.

1 Like

I have Clothing ( Shirt) , Picture, Name, DOB only Day & Month from him. Would it still work? Also we already had Contact in different Ways & he works in same Company as me just another Department & I know were he lives. Only Downside is ( which I dońt know for sure) is that he is engaged. But like said it can also be that he only makes it up.

this spell reminds me very much of the lust spell from the satanic bible. I wonder if adding in masturbation would add even more power and as you climax you release the built up emotion, intent, imagery into the candle flame in one go on the climax and then finalize with the incantation and add say the 7th enocian key as an ending. Sex always adds power so would be fitting I think.

Hi, maybe I’m a little bit late to this post but… I bought a pack of candles (100 to be precise…) But… They are not red inside… Would it still work?

Can you use this on yourself?

I don’t see why not? Set the visualisation piece to picture the future experience you want. But, since your other post was that you wanted to be more sexual for your relationship, I’d be careful that it didn’t just make him more interested in you while not changing you.

Then maybe picture yourself alone rather than with your partner, experiencing the levels of sexual enjoyment and desire just for it’s own sake first, and see what happens with that.

1 Like

Alright. i’ll try this out then.

Nice thread. Thanks. I will use sex magic in the form of an orgasm while thinking of the person I desire and dedicating it to them to manifest intimacy. After that I’ll do the red candle spell noted here. It’s a very simple spell and I’ve seen variations of it.

My most important thing is to not use domination in love & lust spells. Karma or forces are real against me when I do bad or questionable things. I’ll reply back once I see results. Lust magic has worked before when working with Venus.

Curious, if the said target’s name is not known?

• Alternative?

Would visualizing the target’s likeness in lieu of printing their name on the candle be as efficient?

I did this spell after an orgasm with the energy directed at the person. We chat every day and I likely didn’t need the spell as we made plans to meet later this week and find each other attractive.

This spell was ok, but no results. At least it didn’t backfire! Thank goodness. I think this spell needs to be personalized. It wasn’t effective. Maybe rose incense & other qualities can be added or look up variations of it online.

I’ll relax and let whatever happens occur. I want passion to burn like a flame over our bodies. Maybe I’ll do the spell again or find a lust spell to turn up the heat. Of course that’s in addition to looking & smelling nice when we meet.

2 Likes

So technically we should “get back to the mundane world” while we are still in the ritual and not afterwards" ?!?!

No, I think what EA means with this is that you raise and push all the energy from your desires, emotions and lust out during the ritual to aid in your spellwork.
This helps you let go of your lust for results a bit when you ground yourself after the ritual.

It’s a very simple but very useful suggestion, imo

2 Likes

If you want to that’s fine. As long as you exhausted the emotional energy you’re done. Exhausting that energy and getting back out of trance state are not the same thing.

You may even feel like you don’t want the result any more as you don’t care, you forget to worry about like like you were before. More care can be generated later.

2 Likes