A Ling Kong Jing method level 1 : the basics for awakening chi power and kundalini

What is Ling Kong Jing ? Paul Dong was the first to write a book about this special cultivation for westerner. Over youtube you will see many “masters” who uses this ability to throw away/push or pull an opposant. Unfortunately very few of them are genuine and show what is the real result of a systematic Ling Kong Jing cultivation.
Here I dont claim that you will get a super power within few days or month. What is the meaning of this strange chinese words ? Ling Kong Jing means roughly void power. It is said that some martial artists can impact opponents without touching them. But there is another use of this power : awakening of your chi potential and kundalini.
In Indonesia inner power cultivation is the basis for martial artists, shaman, occult practicer and mystics. They call it “Tenaga Dalam” and you can find many Tenaga Dalam systems depending on the lineage and area.
Tenaga Dalam doesn’t mean void power but Inner power. Inner power is a natural ability that appears to be supernatural in its effects. It is like a powerful magnetic shield that will protect you from hostile threats.
It is said that Inner power is real power that will protect you when needed. Those attacking you will be thrown and/or powerfully repelled by your inner power.
You can even control and manipulate their physical actions (much like a puppet), once they have fallen under the influence of your inner power as a result of their aggression. True or false ? it is time to know by yourself what you are able to do and how you can cultivate this power.
Inner power needs awakening by a master before starting the training. For Ling Kong Jing you dont need anyone else as the awakening is the result of your own efforts. No need to have a guru but correct instructions.
The wyvern practice can be the starting point or you can start directly by this first level. It doesnt matter, what is matter is the daily practice without missing a day. For some people this is impossible to do for other it will be easy.
Methods for developing your inner power.
Level 1 Exercise Chakra Heat (Perform 5 to 10 minutes twice daily)
Lay down on your back in the classic yoga corpse pose.
Close your eyes ( you can listen to relaxing music or sounds if this is of some help). Keep the tongue on the roof of yourmouth just behind the front teeth. This is important for your energy circulation!
Follow these instructions carefully and do the following breathing exercise
during the entire meditation.
Inhale deeply and slowly through your nose for approximately 4 to 5 seconds, hold your breath in (as long as you can comfortably) and gently compress your stomach muscles as if you were trying to form and squeeze a ball located inside your body between your genitals and belly button. Then exhale through your nose slowly and continually for up to as long as 10 times that of your inhale. Pull your abdominal muscles inward towards your spine to squeeze out additional air and massage internal organs.
Now at the same time you are practicing this breathing method, especially while holding your breath, imagine a hot bright reddish orange ball of fiery energy that is spinning clockwise inside your abdomen, just under your navel. (Clockwise rotates down the left side and up the right side).
Continue this exercise during the entire meditation. Finish this meditation by warming your palms rubbing them together vigorously while exhaling with the “Haaahhh” sound (like fogging a glass mirror) and then resting the warmed palms down on top of the 2nd chakra (Just under your navel).
Remain still in this position for 3 to 5 minutes keeping your awareness on the 2nd chakra allowing more energy to accumulate and activate this area.
Right palm touches belly form men. Left Palm touches belly for women with opposite hand on top. After 30 days, if you have done the exercise 2-times per day you can transition to the next exercise. Do not move to the next exercise if you have not completed Level 1. If you only have enough time to do this exercise once per day, allow up to 60 days prior to moving on to the Level 2 exercises! This is important if you truly want this method to work.
I will post level 2 of this method within few weeks. For your success there is a trick : practice Zhang Zhuang Qigong at an other time between the sessions it will activate the chi power much more quickly and smoothly awaken kundalini without the problem from the yoga method ( hard way). So practice with the Zhang Zhuang Qigong at your own paced.

8 Likes

What has ben your experience with this method? How long have you been practicing it?

2 Likes

I am intrigued, and I agree.

1 Like

I practice this method by cycle and shift with a Mi Zhong practice every 4 month since 2011…I add also Dragon Gate Qigong instead of Zhang Zhuang to work on different levels. I have used several qigong to get the more potent for myself.I dont advice to use as many as myself but to stick to one in order to get the most of it.
When I have started I have felt an awakening of energy but no so much effect on dan tien. After some cycles over the year I have felt heat in the belly and tremendous energy build up within and around. I was more grounded, more centered and less tired. Meditation was deeper with less thought.
After several rows of the whole method ( here this is only level 1) I have felt a strong current within and blissful state even during daily life. My auric field was much more large and intense. I dont claim to be able to throw away opponents or even touch it at distance. My purpose is to awaken and empower dan tien as a stage of energy body generation.
I have get much better intuition and clairvoyance among many other things. After 11 years I have passed through many small and big transformation but for me this method has help me to awaken an energy field that I can use to empower any other practice or simply to protect myself. However for me the strongest effect is kundalini awakening without too much trouble. With level 2 and 3 the breathing method adds very interesting effects.This is far away the traditional effect of ling kong jing but this is my personal experience with it.

***Dragon Gate standing posture is easy to do but difficult to maintain. The best effect is felt after 20-30mn but in the first months I was able to do it only 5mn with pain…

2 Likes

Interested

Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us. I am very interested and I will start practising this method to see what effects it will have on me.
The problem with these practices is that they are extremely complex to learn from a post. Would you have a video to share with us in order to observe and understand the discipline in detail?
thanks again.

I will post some illustrations who will help you to understand key points. I need to add something : these methods come from different interpretation of the Shaolin Chan Mì Qi Gong/ Mi zong Tibetan cultivation/ Tenaga Dalam who is vast and closed door systems. Each master adds his own contribution to the lineage. Here is a attempt to offer a practical method to western audience. This is not unverified gnosis but based on a life of work from several qigong master Grand Master Zhang Jing Fa, Sifu Dan Ferrera, Sifu Daniel Brabant, Yellow Bamboo core training, Lukman Surjana Tridaya Inner Power, Ferizal Suykur, hermetism ( about elemental energy accumulation)and so on.

1 Like

This is the posture of the Level 1
The breathing should be like this :

“imagine a hot bright reddish orange ball of fiery energy that is spinning clockwise inside your abdomen, just under your navel” This is how you should see it. The ball spin clockwise so right to left from the inside ( not third person )
Right palm touches belly for men but left palm touches belly for women.

I hope that is enough for your understanding of the method, let me know if you have some trouble.

2 Likes