A Java Sex spell!

Hi! Recently I got a book called “The Powerful and deadly spells of the Javanese”. Its a very old book and there, I found a sex spell.
The book tells that it’s very effective. However I have never tried it.
The spell goes like this:

"This is a very powerful spell that when read, will immediately “turn on” the opposite sex and is also one of the merciless spells that will instantly urge your partner to bed with you, even if they said “NO”, minutes before. No matter how cold or frigid your partner is, or no matter how strange the stranger is, this spell works! This spell was secretly obtained from the chief of the Iban tribes in Borneo. The living proof that this spell works is that the chief has 18 wives(The youngest is 15 years of age) and he is well over 80 years old.
Here is the spell -
(1.) Sit anywhere you wish without being detected and without blocking your view of the person. Rub your thumb slowly but quite forcefully with your index finger, murmuring softly:-
When I rub my thumb,
I am in fact rubbing the clitoris(penis) of that girl(boy)…(her name, or the colour of the dress, if stranger).
Let her/his show her/his love to me;
Let her/his show her/his desire to me.

Nang pa bunang Pa bunang ali menga-li;
Ra-gi pun tun-duk;
Ra-ji pun tun duk;
Dengan ber-kat doa aku;
Laihai illallah.

Keep reciting the spell over and over again until, you notice that your partner is responding. There are cases where it does take a longer time than usual in order to obtain results, but all in all you will succeed. Try it and you will be amazed by the results.
One obvious hint that the spell is working is that the person will feel uneasy and keep shifting the position of his/her legs and of course throwing side-way looks at you occasionally.
This spell is given for men, but it is just as applicable for women; Just some slight modification will do i.e. clitoris-penis, her-him."

If anyone wants to try it, go ahead; and post your findings here.:slight_smile:
I want to know its power; whether its real or not.

P.S. : I don’t know whether this will work if you’re gay, because the above description particularly says its for opposite sex, but You can give it a try as well. There’s no harm in trying. (:

20 Likes

However, as a follow up, I have come across a spell to attract a gay lover too :3
It’s called a coptic spell and I quote :

Text: Ashmolean Museum 1981:940

Description: vellum, 8x10.5 cm, originally folded to 2.5x 1.3 cm (by the evidence of creases); perhaps 6th century

Bibliography: Paul C. Smither, “A Coptic Love Charm”, Journal of Egyptian Archeology 25 (1939< 173-174

Translator: David Frankfurter
This text contains a same-sex love spell commissioned by one Papalo to “bind” another man, Phello (this name literally means “the old man” or “the monk”), by means of a variety of powerful utterances (especially ROUS). Besides extending the scope of erotic binding spells in late antiquity, this spell also employs formulae common to several Coptic texts of ritual power. The folds in the text and the description of the text’s depositing (lines 6-7) imply that this spell was intended to be placed near the beloved man.

TEXT

+CELTATALBABAL [.]KARASHNEIFE[.]NNAS’KNEKIE, by the power of Yao Sabaoth, ROUS ROUS ROUS ROUS ROUS ROUS ROUS ROUS

(ring signs)
+++I adjure you by your powers and your amulets and
places where you dwell and your names, that just as I take you
a put you at the door and the pathway of Phello, son of Maure,
(so alos) you must take his heart and his mind; you must dominate
his entire body.
When he (tries to) stand, you must not allow him to stand
When he (tries to) sit, you must not allow him to sit
When he lies down to sleep, you must not allow him to sleep.
He must seek me from town to town, from city to city,
from field to filed, from region to region,
until he comes to me and subjects himself under my feet-
me, Papapolo son of Noe-
while his hand is full of all goodness,
until I satisfy with him the desire of my heart
and the demand of my soul,
with pleasant desire and love unending,
right now, right now, at once! Do my work

Notes:
The reference to “his hand full of all goodness” may be connected with the Hebrew use of “hand” for “penis”.

Con : Learn by heart.

~with regards :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have tried the first one on a girl while I was in my college bus. The girl’s face became red and she started scratching her head.

Nothing more than that!

4 Likes

[quote=“adhi69, post:3, topic:7630”]I have tried the first one on a girl while I was in my college bus. The girl’s face became red and she started scratching her head.

Nothing more than that![/quote]

So, it basically works!!!
P.S. >> I hope you didn’t expect her to come at you and ravish you in a college transport… lol. <just kiddin’>

4 Likes

I’ve done similar things and it works. It wasn’t a “Magickal Spell” though. I was just using Direct Psi-Influence. Instead of the thumb I associated a certain spot on the roof of my mouth with her clitoris and just slither my Tongue back and forth on it and it works. No mantras; just direct energy.

4 Likes

Going to try this next time I need a hot younger man to come onto me, to boost my ego! :slight_smile:

(A “Java” sex spell - does it need updating very often?

I’M SORRY I COULDN’T HELP MYSELF!!! I’ve been struggling not to post that for 4 whole hours. Sorry. Heh.)

Back on topic, I’ll let y’all know when Luke Kleintank becomes my devoted admirer… :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Well, I guess so, if you want your younger lover to stick around you… :wink:

1 Like

I gotta try this…:slight_smile:

[quote=“VajraMahaSiddham, post:1, topic:7630”]Hi! Recently I got a book called “The Powerful and deadly spells of the Javanese”. Its a very old book and there, I found a sex spell.
The book tells that it’s very effective. However I have never tried it.
The spell goes like this:

"This is a very powerful spell that when read, will immediately “turn on” the opposite sex and is also one of the merciless spells that will instantly urge your partner to bed with you, even if they said “NO”, minutes before. No matter how cold or frigid your partner is, or no matter how strange the stranger is, this spell works! This spell was secretly obtained from the chief of the Iban tribes in Borneo. The living proof that this spell works is that the chief has 18 wives(The youngest is 15 years of age) and he is well over 80 years old.
Here is the spell -
(1.) Sit anywhere you wish without being detected and without blocking your view of the person. Rub your thumb slowly but quite forcefully with your index finger, murmuring softly:-
When I rub my thumb,
I am in fact rubbing the clitoris(penis) of that girl(boy)…(her name, or the colour of the dress, if stranger).
Let her/his show her/his love to me;
Let her/his show her/his desire to me.

Nang pa bunang Pa bunang ali menga-li;
Ra-gi pun tun-duk;
Ra-ji pun tun duk;
Dengan ber-kat doa aku;
Laihai illallah.

Keep reciting the spell over and over again until, you notice that your partner is responding. There are cases where it does take a longer time than usual in order to obtain results, but all in all you will succeed. Try it and you will be amazed by the results.
One obvious hint that the spell is working is that the person will feel uneasy and keep shifting the position of his/her legs and of course throwing side-way looks at you occasionally.
This spell is given for men, but it is just as applicable for women; Just some slight modification will do i.e. clitoris-penis, her-him."

If anyone wants to try it, go ahead; and post your findings here.:slight_smile:
I want to know its power; whether its real or not.

P.S. : I don’t know whether this will work if you’re gay, because the above description particularly says its for opposite sex, but You can give it a try as well. There’s no harm in trying. (:[/quote]

1 Like

Ohh… I have to try this! Bumbed this for the rest of the Forum to see.

2 Likes

No-one got my joke… :crying_cat_face:

But yeah good necrobump! :woman_zombie:

11 Likes

i actually had this bookmarked months ago, in the hopes of adding it to the success stories if he ended up posting his own experiences with it

1 Like

@VajraMahaSiddham

So did you get some success out of it? Did you got laid by some desirable chicks?

Anybody else with some updates on this?

1 Like

Brit’s wit is not easy for most to catch :grinning:

1 Like

I will surely try this just for fun one with a new office chick whose name I don’t know and other with someone with whom I share some sexual tension.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: Yes it does otherwise malicious software will enter :wink:

2 Likes

I know this spell.
I studied this one and similar ones…yes there are similar ones used by javanese and indonesian guys…on the internet…the other ones concerne using an imaginery touch on the chest of woman…

I translated the spell with google to determine what kind of language pattern it uses… and to learn which deity entity godform it uses…

I haven t found any deities or entities a part from Aliens…! ? Ha ha

Let me explain…

The problem is the translation with google is very difficult for these languages…If you start with a capital letter the meaning changes completely…also you have to translate phrase by phrase…As I don t speak this language it is very difficult to understand…

The best version I got from google goes =

beforehand
yet the aliens do
yeast is subject to submission
The nurse (girl I guess) is subject to submission
with the blessing of my prayer
Mote it be (or whatever)

So If there are javanese or indonesian guys here I d like to have some feed back but for instance a part from the Alien part it seems like a wiccan spell…with some sort of auto suggestions…

3 Likes

This spell have probably went under Islamic influence as it ends by saying that there’s no God but only Allah. I am not an expert on Javanese spells - sure worth to try- but may need corrections

2 Likes

Yeah exactly I translated it as “mote it be” but there is the islamic saying at the end…saying this phrase is a way of prayer ending in islamoc cultures I think…

I don t know where it comes from but the part I translated is in Javanese (almost same -> Indonesian Malaysian)…

This core (what I transmated) is present in all the variations of the same spell…that is why the author presents the beginning of the spell in english but that “core” is always present in all indonesian malaysian and javanese first sight love spells…

The problem is I don t understand that language so when I copy paste the spell in google I fall into forums where people speak about this…and when I transmate this forum…google transmates it in a very none sense way…

But anyway those spells are worth studying / trying…etc…

SIDE NOTE = I tried the author s exact spell in public places the result is kind of confusing…what happens is I am doing the spell on a girl and when she leaves or I leave (cause no obvious result) I bumb into an another girl (not the target - sometimes hotter ha ha) looking deeply in my eyes or touching her hair…this is crazy…

Anyway any feedback on that spell would be gold…

3 Likes

I did, Im a Developer :wink:
But Im Python Developer (Black Snake I guess) :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

You are correct: Laihai illallah means there is no god but Allah. Amongst superstitious Muslims, a powerful affirmation and statement (almost talismanic). In our the context of us here…maybe something else would be more appropriate. Maybe “la ilaha illa Shaytan” or “la ilaha illa Iblis”?

5 Likes