A Good Q&A With Astaroth

Thank you so much :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@PrinceX @anon48957109 @Borgy
i invoked her at a church today (yes, a church, she didn’t mind but told that a evocation would probably anger her)
we talked a bit and i asked about the “condemned souls” , she answered:
“the magician community should be a bit more elegant and have a more accurate sense of humor” i expected
and i asked her about it

she answered “yes, we can remember and we will tell you about if this have some utility, if it doesn’t, then we don’t tell, you see, a conversation between the magician and the spirit is something we respect. and sure, if you’re asking me some questions to prove to yourself and others if i’m real or not or you are telling me to materialize for the same purpose, i wouldn’t do it, i will do it if has some REAL utility”

15 Likes

Thank you so much, that was great ! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I like her answers, if I had reservations about calling her this would be a big comfort :slight_smile:
I love her candor!

3 Likes

Haha, many thanks @anon34533336

2 Likes

This makes me want to work with Astaroth even more and Lucifer too

3 Likes

They’re amazing.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your experience with Astaroth! It pushes me further in my work to make contact/evoke her!

3 Likes

Thanks for your gnosis! :wink:

2 Likes

Hey, today I summoned our marvelous infernal lady Astaroth and this was our talk:

1 - How do I get a more respected air?

Offend when offended. Do not offend before. Set limits before meeting someone. It is not so difficult.

2 - What advice can you give me regarding my ascension

Know many spirits, especially those you feel afraid to meet, adapt whenever you can the magic.

3 - How are civilizations outside the Earth?
Diverse, colorful, black and white, full of similar and different beliefs of Earth. The most close civilization is at Orion.

4 - How will this world end?
Humans will end themselves, when this happens, you (humans) will be visited by aliens. But thats not the end of human kind itself, it’s the end of a type of it. There’s too much evilness in this world, I don’t have problems with evilness, but what exists here comes from ignorance, it’s sick.

22 Likes

I’ve heard the Phoenicians have a connection to the Norse

Is Freyja by chance connected to Astaroth/Astarte?
Has Astaroth been observing my love life?

2 Likes

I don’t have contact with her now, ask her If you want

4 Likes

Damn…I love the Q and As

2 Likes

Me to! She sounds incredible

1 Like

Very interesting! Because Astaroth tells me that he is a man and has never been a woman. Yes, he knows Astarte, but he is not a part of her, but an independent spirit that was previously an angel. And Astarte comes to the caller in female form, based on the goals of the caller.