A Goddess wants me by force and its taking a toll on me

Thank you for your reply and other posts

Yea,
I was hoping you could tell me moreu about this.
Is she under some god of earthly religions (krishna, allah, yhwh, etc) or is she the top god of her own.

A war 2000 years ago?
That is when the abrahamic god decided he will be the only god and others will become angels or demons.

If she was here 2000 yrs ago,
Does that mean she was aligned with the hindu gods? Is she one of them?
She has a general goddess kishnah?!?!?! Krishna?!?!?

I must know these things.

Do you think she is righteous?

She seems like any other god/dess to me,
Just with more power.

Yea I’ve been fighting my demons and trying to find myself.

I don’t really care about gods though.

Edit.
This wasn’t supposed to be a reply to @Drugstep but to @Mikan.
I don’t know what happened

2 Likes

Hy Yomtom refer to my latest posts you’ll find your answer ,and yes she works with begginers ,ll explain it there

1 Like

Hy guys ,ll answer a few questions people asked so bare the long following post .The following excerpt will be greatly based on a fundamental truth that demons become powerful as they interact with humans . They equally benefit in helping and aiding us .They share in our individual natural power.
*-For those concerned and asking if heralah works and pacts with begginers. Magic has no seniority or ,don’t be lied to by anyone who says so .Only experience is different ,and as such all magicians began clueless with no knowledge or power hence "begginers " term in magic to me means nothing( but with that said there are few demons who require expirience to summon).I know of a magician younger than me who began practising months after I began but who does a lot more than I can with power .Heralah values one thing only Humility/humbleness ,a quality many experienced magicians lack .From talking to her I know for a fact that she can work easily with begginers rather than magicians who feel they’ve known it all .
(The next answer is an answer from the visions and conversations I had from/with Heralah about the former world and the new).
*-Someone asked about the old order and the new order and differences .
Old order had a lot to do with sacrificing animals ,many Gods were worshipped as equals ,many temples dedicated to many Gods etc.There were the Greek pantheons Gods,Babylonian pantheon Gods ,African and Asian pantheon Gods .
In the old order Lucifer was never a God to be worshipped , he was an angel with no significant rank .In the old order Lucifer had no authority , rank or followers , he was just another entity .
Then power was centred around few entities but no hierarchy existed . Yahweh and the trinity , Heralah , ,Greek and Babylonian pantheons .The others were in chaos .
For Yahweh to project more power he broke into the trinity , Yahweh , Jesus and his spiritual essence .All worked in coordination as one but in 3 .
Some have argued Lucifer and Satan to be one entity . From Heralah visions ,they were once one thing (body and mind ) .After his rebellion he fell and Yahweh separated him into two .Satan his evil ,devious side broke off to become a spirit with its own power .
This struggle /rebellion in Yahweh’s realm sparred and came to Heralah realm (then she wasn’t queen but rather one of the senior Gods ).
The old world order was all chaos .Chaos ruled over everything ,no authority ,no seniority led to dissention .
This is the period that led to rise in Chaos Magick .
Used widely in ancient magic.
Hence powerful Demons rose to create systems ,hierarchy ,and the rebels joined to create theirs .
New systems of magick arose eg solomonic magick .
In the new world chaos magick still exists but is less significant due to new powerful systems of magick . But with that being said old systems are still powerful .
In the world order Lucifer arose as the leader of the 6 order .Created an hierarchy with him as the Leader . His interactions with humanity increased his power greatly .
The new world order will bring the demonic world into one order . How that will happen none has been revealed to me by Heralah but in time it will as I grow in power and knowledge .
*- Another question was why on google Heralah isn’t found easily . Well according to me Heralah is a known Goddess but not as much say Azazel ,Lucy ,Lilith . She has began her role on mankind and her grandplan stretches centuries ahead . Many will invoke and share there experience and word will go around.
There are many demons ,Gods not known to us or less known but powerful in their own right .One time a while back I asked SET to name a demon powerful but less known to us who doesn’t like to be summoned . I won’t mention the demon’s name but to my surprise SET told me to summon him at my own peril .So yesterday I did summon her at Heralah’s presence and DAMN!!! had I tried it solo it would have been suicide .
To answer that to know more entities don’t google master the art of astral travel ,this way you’ll meet spirits not known yet ,as I did and hence you’ll share your knowledge and experience with others .
Get out of your comfort zone ,start small and grow in magic .On google there are complicated systems of demon summoning ,some too dangerous .Say for instance Agarwood the incense used to call Heralah isn’t found easily will you sit by and wait till you find it ???NO .You’ll customise a ritual to your standard and knowledge and call her .She understands so do all demons .Magic is personalization .
I always summon Lucifer through a breathing technique to a normal mirror on my wall with no candles ,no incense just a normal mirror and my own chant I created to summon him .
Same as Satan same technique and nothing else and they always come in peace and listen and perform my wants that’s it .
Its all about belief it’ll work. Why is this so ?
Because every second these entities are summoned by thousands all over the globe .Hence if you’re weak willed he /she won’t come as the energy you put isn’t enough .
To ensure its Heralah you summoned and not some wandering spirit ,ask the spirit to unify your opposites ,every human being has a good and evil side ,the combination of these will surely give you an experience whose effects will transcend to the physical and magick but lasts after a few hours . Don’t ask how you’ll know ,at that instant you will as she’ll break your will and spirit and join them .This is an aspect of hers that you’ll learn .

5 Likes

Can you talk more in depth on the different type of things she can teach??

1 Like

See,
So many people on this forum deny this truth because they fear the demons they work with who they call gods!!!

Is heralah too an egregore??
By that I mean, does heralah too get more powerful by her interaction with humans??

2 Likes

Yes ,Yes ,and Yes all demons ,be it Gods or Goddesses fall under this rule .Spirits have their own natural power ,but if they remain idle with it they’ll easily be overpowered by other spirits who seek to increase theirs through humanity. These spirits have interacted with mankind for centuries upon centuries and have grown in power over the centuries .This is true , never listen to anyone tell you anything different .
Unless the said person has
travelled 10 lifetimes before following a particular demon’s ascent in power ,their is no need to debate on this undisputed truth .Spirits share in human energy .
Maybe in the next centuries azazel might rise and be more powerful than Lucifer if succeeds in amassing more than him , the only way to achieve this is through humanity.

3 Likes

See my post below on this

1 Like

I checked but couldn’t find it ,try resending please

1 Like

Okay

@Mikan there is something I don’t understand. Does the goddess want you to worship her or she wants you to be her lover?

You can worship her if you want ,the only time its compulsory is if you have a pact with her .
She chooses her lovers and its never forced as you may accept at your own choice or choose not to.

O tempero karafuu Ă© o cravo normal ou cravo da Índia? Aqui no meu paĂ­s temos esses 2 cravos para a tradução de karafuu

(I can not perfectly translate the word “clove” with Google, so I wrote in my language, I hope you can translate with the tool)

I mean that are you in a relationship with the goddess?

Well that’s something you can pact with her for , to be plain nothing in magic is impossible or too extreme ,its all in many cases based on mutual understanding between you and the spirit

2 Likes

I hope I don’t sound disrespectful in any way but could it be possible that she’s more powerful than YWHW? Since I’ve grew up in Christianity and with Judiasm as well and always taught to worship him or your an outcast and perish til the day of judgement.
What’s her opinion about him?
I’m intrigued but kinda terrified getting in contact with unknown gods/goddesses who get extremely strict.

3 Likes

Well I’ve not worked with YHWH so I can’t gauge the two .I will ask her about it as this similar question was posed to me few days ago by someone.
But Heralah once she’s comfortable you are on the right track allows mages to work with any other God.
She is strict but also really really kind .Nothing with Magic is simple .
She is only strict with men not women .
To test power try Heralah , the day you’ll invoke her ,you’ll never look back .

4 Likes

@Lotusarcane Pretty much anyone is better than the Blind One. Honestly, he really isn’t that powerful. Most of the Archangels that supposedly serve him are probably more powerful than him. Any ArchDemon who deserves their position is more powerful than both.

3 Likes

@Mikan Without intentionally trying to do so I came into contact with an entity that introduced herself as Liahnna or Leah who then possessed me. At the height of possession she said that she also went by the name Heralah. Could you please confirm if this is correct please? She was definitely beyond powerful. Also, my first instance of such out of the blue possession (I wasn’t resisting. I simply let it happen on advice from the Spirits I work with).

4 Likes

How do you get in contact with these entities? Was it during astral traveling?

1 Like

@Lotusarcane Short answer: one possession leading straight into the next was how I got into contact with the entity claiming to be Heralah.

2 Likes