A giant problem with a super powerful Demon

I’m having a lot of trouble and I’m not advanced at all but someone else is saying that a Demon is mad at me for not listening to him or things like that so for example my girlfriend broke up with me for no reason and I had a really bad fight with my best friend and many other things so I was wondering if any of the advanced sorcerers here could please channel that demon for me and get me out of this…

NOT:

I as a beginner tried all I could do just like my magician friends I have so any helps will be appreciated

2 Likes

Do you know who it is?

2 Likes

Did you evoke Ahriman or any of the old ones? I remembered seeing the topic, Cause their presence can kinda just have the effect of causing chaos as the impetuous for change.

1 Like

@Dinmiatus yes actually it’s Ahriman

Yeah i dunno that, that is him fuckin with you. Chaos is what follows when you evoke a god of chaos,darkness,and liberation.

5 Likes

What should I do exactly ? because I pissed him off according to my friend who channeled him @Dinmiatus

Yeah… I got no clue on that one sorry.

2 Likes

munches popcorn :popcorn:

7 Likes

Hmm for those cases I saw people re summoning the spirit and ask it to forgive you and making a new conversation with that specific spirit and making gifts and offerings every day like blood, wine, fruits, music etc…

3 Likes

This is often the reason shit hits the fan. Third party channeling can be misinterpreted in so many ways that it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy of huge proportions.

…and if you want any help, keep the information within context. Explain for us how you offended Ahriman.

3 Likes

@succupedia actually my friend kept telling me that Ahriman wants my soul etc and that’s something I don’t want to do so I became angry after he insisted and I yelled at him saying I won’t do it then I said some bad things about Ahriman to my friend but remember maybe my friend was wrong and Ahriman didn’t want me to sell my soul to him at all but here’s what happened and I’m in trouble

2 Likes

This is an issue… Even if your friend was wrong you don’t insult an extremely powerful entity you tried tried to possessed by

2 Likes

Now we have context. Thanks for explaining the situation more thoroughly.

Wanting someone’s soul can mean so many things. It doesn’t have to mean you’re “selling” it in a literal sense, but rather that you’re working with him.

3 Likes

@succupedia could you please explain a little more clearly ?

I totally agree @KingOfHearts616 but that was a mistake

Is your friend a magician? it seems like an odd thing to say, almost guaranteed to cause problems.

5 Likes

Yes @Lady_Eva she is a magician but we both thought maybe I should find someone else for channeling Ahriman too so I can be sure of the situation

1 Like

Sits with a soda and more popcorn🍕 i brought pizza

1 Like

I felt like working with Ahriman was a massive soul-retrieval, it restored something to me and liberated me, didn’t remove or bind anything.

5 Likes

The way Ahriman spoke to me through my friend really pissed me off actually

Be my slave

Call me your master

I want you to serve me

And all that which could all be wrong and my friend not hearing correctly @Lady_Eva

1 Like