A giant problem with a super powerful Demon

But those are all the things my friend said and Ahriman never spoke to me like that

1 Like

Yeah… This doesnt sound like ahriman at all. Least not far as my experiences with him have gone.

6 Likes

@Dinmiatus do you think it was either another spirit or my friend is wrong ?

1 Like

It could be Ahura Mazda posing as ahriman that will happen if you summon ahriman without being immersed into the system.

4 Likes

^^^this

1 Like

:point_up_2: i concur with the above

2 Likes

@C.Kendall how can I be immersed ?

1 Like

The path of smoke is what we speak of. Its contained within the Tome the Black Magick of Ahriman

2 Likes

Another possibility is Ahriman is testing him… Using his biggest fear to see if he has the mettle and make…

1 Like

Jumping to Ahriman immediately is going to fuck you up.

Work with the Div’s first, channel ahrimans energy for seven days preparing you and your life before jumping into it.

Get the BMOA it is the best way to learn the advanced shit on the path of smoke.

4 Likes

I thought that but if he doesn’t know how to pierce through light and limitation ahura mazda or the spentas are known to cast the illusion your communing with ahriman.

Ahriman i would say he wouldnt do that, it could be the Div’s fucking with him because he approached it the wrong way, plus the energies of the path need to channled and grounded otherwise chaos will be a definite

2 Likes

Can someone on that path help Castor.TR1970 out maybe? I don;t think there’s a way to mass hail a group of people on here yet… :thinking:

I would get involved but I’m behind on paid work (not magick related), behind on studies, and have a ton of posts I want to make, so hopping into this enough to immerse myself and do the biz isn’t realistic.

3 Likes

Perhaps take it as a lesson to take things slow or ask the entity what he meant for clarity, or how he can fix it

1 Like

yeah sure i can help you out @LordVader

5 Likes

Not sure I can… I’d suggest to @LordVader grounding… Like lots of it… And follow what my brother said, get the book. It will help plenty

1 Like

@C.Kendall thank you so much I truly appreciate it

4 Likes

I would be happy to lend my Dr. Phil lens, but first: have you actually interacted with Ahriman and others, or are you at the mercy of someone acting as an intermediary for communication? Also, not to be too personal, but is there any emotional history between you and your magician friend, ie attraction, or a past relationship?

1 Like

@Woodsman81 Actually someone here was so kind and gave me a method but if you or anyone you know could please channel Ahriman for me I will truly appreciate it…

And I do work with Ahriman myself but the way he talks with me and what he says in the channelings done by my friend are just like another person is talking but I’m a beginner and for some of the things I hear I need confirmation

And to your other question no there’s no emotional history between me and my magician friend

Right. So hear is the Dr. Phil bit you might not appreciate; my disclaimer is that I mean nothing but good. If having another person involved in your communications is part of what brought this upon you then why would you think having yet another third party involved is going to fix it?

There can be much lost in translation. Ever play the telephone game as a child? Very seldom does the original message get back around to the beginning without picking up someone else’s lens along the way. In other words, I would stop having others involved in your interactions until a point has been reached where you do not require them. If you are not 100% confident in your ability to get a clear message then perhaps develop your abilities so this is not an issue. Maybe that is at the core of what Ahriman is pissed about; who knows? There is no need to rush; he isn’t going anywhere.

Which leads me to problem 2: your friend. Perhaps your friend is truly trying to help and something was lost in passing the message. But consider that by the very nature of being a magician there is always the potential for manipulation, in magick and in life. It is not too far of a stretch for me to imagine a scenario where someone could use spirituality as a form of control, especially when that someone has a kind of access that you do not. Religions have been doing it since their inception, and you just have to take their word for it, right?

I’m sorry, but the whole “give me your soul and become my slave” bit set off the paranoia red flags in my head. I would avoid another channeling with said individual on future workings.

1 Like

The only reason I think getting in intermediary is good here is the BMOA guys on here are solidly in a cuirrent of ascent, it’s not like hitting the high street searching for some medium who wants to foster dependency, and if the fear that Ahriman wants to basically enslave the OP is anywhere in his mind, it may fuck with his own contact.

So that was my take on it fwiw. :smiley:

In general, “Can you ask the spirit X?” is the kind of thing I would try to avoid like the plague, for all the reasons above, for a beginner, though as we progress we can take unverified things and get them verified by swapping experiences.

3 Likes