A friendly message from my friend 'Ukobach!'

“They may not yet see beyond the veil, the superfical eyes can lie to themselves, I don’t blame them, we all learn… ‘In Time’, I also prefer my roasting ‘well done!’ so they have done a splendid job!”

You come across kinda deluded my guy, good luck working with your maid

5 Likes

“Deluded? care to elaborate how ‘great’ your logic is? I’ve got time…”

1 Like

This is what I’m watching while reading this. Feels like synchronicity to me.

2 Likes

Hey goblin slayer!!

2 Likes

“Beautiful, just beautiful.”

Why do you talk in quotes🤣

1 Like

This is who you summoned

And you talk down to people lol

5 Likes

“Someone with an eye, someone who may see!! haha.”

I’d have to agree it does sound like mind masturbation…

I’ll let you pursue your own gnosis anyway
OP I’m sure you can understand the backlash, but using almost only quotes of great minds or whatever to sound erudit instead of answering by yourself show some lack of self build knowledge…

Have a good way nonetheless…

6 Likes

Oooo mind orgasms :smiling_imp:

That would require a level of evolution :wink:

4 Likes

“…‘Mind masturbation’… I shall add that as a new title chapter in my book, thank you!”.

You can’t fix stupid, hence Tiger

3 Likes

I just started it now, my best friend just showed me the first episode.

2 Likes

Demon annoyed when the summoner is full of fright & fear because their evocation ritual worked

Nice!!

2 Likes

Says the being whch probably gets more attention & offerings if it can make you fuck your life up.

Mkay.

9 Likes

This is death. It’s occasionally mistaken for enlightenment

7 Likes

Are you talking in behalf of “Ukobach” with all these quotes when you answer to people? Because if yes, then

1. you’re not over 3 months in this forum and
  2. even if you were over 3 months, your activity is very low to channel messages.
    @Lady_Eva I know you saw this post, but can you check again please?
7 Likes

Good catch @Anassa , for some reason I though OP had been on a while, but @Ronove you need to hold off on this until 3 months - that’s the 21st of this month, so you’ve not got long to go.

This rule applies to ALL free services, including evocations & channelling spirits:

3 Likes