A friend suffering from a spiritual attack

Hello there, the issue is that a close friend of mine is suffering from a possible spiritual attack, which targets his financial stability and love life. I will explain further, the attack prevents him from getting any money, and even if he gets it, a problem will make sure he loses it. And for his love life the issue is that he finds it very difficult to stay with a partner for more than some couple of months. As time goes issues will come up in the relationship, trust issues or other problems then bam, end of relationship. He also told me that he has these kind of sexual dreams that feel so real according to him. I really wish to help him out but, I just don’t know how I should approach the issue. I have already asked him to take some spiritual cleansing baths and I spoke with Tzaphkiel to bring an end to all the problems but he said he can’t help. But I know that , on this forum are a lot of adepts and experienced occultist here. Any advice is welcome thank you .

If there is indeed a curse on your friend, Opfaal from Kingdom Of Flame, or Focalor, one of the goetic demons can break a curse. I’ve called on both with results to my satisfaction.

2 Likes

Thank you very much. I will check on it!

1 Like

It’s not really his speciality. Rather ask Archangel Michael.

1 Like

Okay, thanks well noted!

@Datolite Tell your friend to try this:

Raziel Sigil to Defend Against Spiritual Harassment

2 Likes

Thank you @DarkestKnight

1 Like