A forum got hacked

Hi,
I don’t see anywhere else to post this but a forum I check often has been hacked and it is similar to this forum, about occult. I pity the people who hacked the forum, don’t they know who they must be messing with? :laughing:

What would they get out of hacking a forum run by few kind people!

2 Likes

Eh that probably wouldn’t be something id worry about. We have our own special spirit buddy attached to this forum.

2 Likes

That is really comforting!

1 Like

what’s his/her/they’s name?

1 Like

I don’t know if I can post the forum’s name here may be against the rules.

No, no, no! I meant the name of the spirit buddy whose protecting this forum :laughing:

1 Like

It’s Wizardforums, they have different software to us, and are community run, I have placed a notification for any members who find this and want a quick place to chill and swap details with each other, without having to do intros as such - the Evocationmagic.com forums went down a few years ago and both WF and here did simialr.

3 Likes

Is that the name of the demon protecting the forum?! I was expecting something more Latin or Semitic…

2 Likes

^ That’s the topic I started, WF members who want to use that thread are welcome, if anyone is on both forums spread the word to anyone you know that you have a reception bay here, will try to accomodate you as far as reasonable for as long as needed, it’s a horrible shock when your home forum just vanishes.

4 Likes

He chose it himself.

If you get curious and evoke him please do share :grinning:

5 Likes

I will tell you what they get…Is called data collection…aka identity fraud. That costs very much if you sell it at companies.

i dunno i think Xa Turing that internet god

This is a different Being we are speaking of here.

1 Like