A Fool And His Many Errands!

I’m currently taking a quick break for a few days as my magickal mojo is a bit flat.

I’ve finished the 3rd sigil of the living mage workbook and I was getting a bit tetchy by the end so a rest is as good as a break! Ill do rest on a month on month off basis to keep the motivation going as It does sometimes take up a bit too much time if I’m busy.

I’ve also stopped the DMT breathing and most of the time I can hold my breath for 90secs:+1:

The flame meditation has gone well and by year end I hope to hold and the vision and keep (most of) the monkey gibberish out of my head.

I also laying off the hypnosis tapes having been through “trust yourself” and “resist temptation” so I should be living the life of as saint going forward :laughing:

Saying that I tried my first Ecstasy pill a few weeks back and boy was that a revelation! I tried it out when my brother in law came over for the afternoon. Nice chap but he’s hard work after an hour. 1 pill later and I was happily waffling on/at/to him for 3 hours :laughing: In the end 8hrs of good vibe with no comedown or hangover. It’s an absolute godsend to introverts like me in social gatherings that last over 4hrs where the only refuge is alcohol which as I get older, takes its toll on the body. From now on no more alcohol just pop a pill of Ebenezer Goode…

I have been practising my astral projection and that’s now back to where it should be. I’ve only practised around the neighbourhood and the view from my roof is pretty spectacular :+1: :wink: I shall start spreading my wings and next on the list is to go down the road to the ruins of a roman house/farm/villa and see what that was like 1700+ years ago.

When I’m back up and running I’ll also do some scrying as well. Hopefully we’re coming out of lockdown soon so with my wife going back to work I can start spreading my wings as well…

Well that’s a month I want to forget…

It was

It all started off with me taking a XTC pill a bit too quickly after my last one and left me with insomnia. The type where the monkey mind is on 200 mph incessant chatter mode and when I could switch it off it was weird dream time… and then back to chatter. :tired_face: I tried my usual usual cold/flu capsules (causes drowsiness) and then bomb the brain with hypnosis mp3s. It wasn’t working as well as it done in the past so I tried Ebuhatel from the “Angels of Omnipotence” with the healthy sleep sigil. THat started working when… we had a mini heatwave which caused even less sleep…

Just as I was getting over the heatwave and the sleep was getting back to normal, I did my back in and then had constant interrupted sleep from the pain :unamused: My back is nearly normal now and my sleep is fine thank goodness! I hate insomnia, it dulls the mind and spirit and saps your energy levels.

The only thing I did do constantly was my DMT breathing as that only required my diaphragm muscles and lungs. I’ve nearly got that nailed down now. I can go 75 secs without even looking at the clock and no more bouncing up and down to get to 90 seconds!

Looking forward now I’ll get back to doing sigil 4 of the living mage, astral projecting and scrying. I’m also looking into the Qlippothic tree as well. I bought Enoch Petrucelly’s “The Black Witch” and already treated myself to Asenath Masons Qlippothic trilogy and have been comparing both systems. I think it’s time to man up and have a go climbing the Nightside Tree :thinking:

Time flies! 3 weeks since I last posted, it seems only 10 days ago…

I’m halfway through the sigil 4 of the living mage book which is the “subconscious heart centre activation”. Apparently “people will start to notice you more, talk to you more and just want to be in your presence more”. I won’t have a problem with that as long as they’re young, blonde and pretty :grin: :sunglasses:

I’ve definitely nailed the DMT breathing now. I genuinely thought back at the start of the year that this would be impossible but there you go. Never believe your mind and body tell you, let your Will lead from the front!

I’ve also been practising my astral projection, my left side of the brain is still getting in the way but less and less, I actually visited the roman ruin down the road, it was actually quite a grand farmstead as opposed to a villa. I can see why it was built at the site. Good fertile soil half way up a hill with a small river flowing at the bottom. Plenty of wheat to be grown and good grazing for sheep and cattle. And the bright lights of Londinium only a half day’s ride away. What more can you average Romano-Brit farmer could ask for? :grinning:

I’ve also been doing some spellwork. Many years ago I stumbled across Creepyhollows site https://shop.creepyhollows.com. At first I wrote if off as a site for fluffy teenagers and “white witches”. However I was lured by very strong exchange rates to give it a go. I haven’t bought any of their spirit bindings, I leave you to make your own minds about that is in this thread :grin: https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/the-long-con-parasites-creepyhollows-and-novice-mistakes/77512
However being the Fool I am I have collected a lot of their spellworkings (actually too much :roll_eyes:). Like all magic nothing is 100% guaranteed but I’ve had good results from quite a few of the bindings although I’ve not got through all of them yet. Actually I probably won’t knowing me. By the way, the spells range from white fluffly up to dark but not black as such so there should be something there for everyone given the absurdly large range they have.

I don’t really buy the spells these days and am more interested in their haunted estates stuff. Basically they they come into possession of dead practitioners items. I’ve bought some of these and whilst not cheap they are pretty useful and powerful. In fact I think I’ll indulge myself right now…

Once again time flies since I’ve last posted…

Following on from the last post I decided to get out my magical pitcher.

This item is from a haunted estate on Creepy hollows. You half fill it with water and put it on a window sill starting on a full moon for 3 nights. Each night you say a different phrase and after that you can use the water for divination as it’s been magically charged.

I used this after the last full moon with an open mind just to see where I would go. I ended up in a forest full of dead trees, the sky was dark grey/black and it was totally silent. In front of me was a winding path with the borders made up of human bones! The path came out at a dark cave. Just inside there was a wraith like figure which was female whose skin was deathly white. It said to me “GO BACK, YOU’RE TOO YOUNG”. So I bowed back and did just that…

I checked my Qlippothic Meditations book by Asenath Mason and just as I suspected, this was the first pathworking to Malkuth! So I assume that was Lillth and are my qlippothic adventures over before they started? :anguished: I’m not too sure what was meant by being too young as age wise I’m anything but. Perhaps I’m not ready? Or was it one of my spirit guide/totem etc warning me? :thinking:

I’ve now finished the 4th sigil of the living mage workbook. That’s begininng to yield results, I went into work recently (we can go back if we want to) and colleagues that I don’t have much to do with have been more friendly and talkative. In fact one of the women in our marketing team rang me to say she was leaving and really wants me to be there for her leaving drinks! Even my wife is being nice to me :laughing:

I’ll pick up sigil 5 in the next week or so but I’m currently experimenting with some other mediation techniques at the moment. Hopefully this will turn up something of interest for the next update…

So I intended to do some meditations on my personal sigil. I made one out of my name using the principles of chaos magick and intended to meditate on it exclusively. However after about 5 days I had a strong urge to go back to the living mage ones. :man_shrugging:

So back to sigil 5 the "subconscious communications centre activation which basically opens up your psychic centres. So I’ve been doing that for the last fortnight. It seems to be working in it’s own sublte way as I’m beginning to focus more on the occult world. If that continues that should produce some interesting results as once my 100% focus is on something it’s a bit like the eye of Sauron looking for Hobbits :grin:

I’ve dug out one of my haunted estate items, this little beauty.

You fill it half way with any liquid (I use water), say a chant and then drink it. It improves your divination and dream skillls… supposedly. All it gives me at the moment is very intense, vivid night’s worth of dreams. And of course being my dreams I have absolutely no idea what they’re about as the plot and narrative are beyond bonkers:grin:

I also have been using a crystal ball I have. I actually have a couple but this is my favourite

I bought this on Bonanza in the days when there we actually a few bona fide sellers on there. Alas the the guy is no longer on there but this is wonderfully legit. It has a demoness attached who guards the opening and closing of the portal. I say a chant/mantra to her to open a portal and close at the end. She makes sure nothing nasty comes through whilst in operation. I can use it only after 9 o’clock each night. Interestingly I don’t actually gaze into the ball, but close my eyes and see though my 3rd eye. I get an intense swirling vortex of energy swirling from the eye and it an be quiet tiring if I use it for 5 mins or more. The advantage of this is that I don’t have to worry about diviing under sheets/towels to block out the reflected light… :+1:

Anyway I used it the other night to connect to one of my spirits in spirit family which I’ve collected. Again I found a seller in Bonanza that was legit (not before I found out the hard way through my wallet the rip off artists on there :disappointed:) in the arts of spirit conjuration. Basically you paid for the spirit(s) for sale and he made sure they were all pre vetted and made sure the we bound to you for the duration of your life. I hadn’t intended to go down this route but in the early days of this Forum some clown decided to curse a thread or create some mischief which resulted in one nasty night of sleep paralysis for me. I’ve ever had that before and it’s not something you would ever want again. Anyway the said clown was dealt with by more advanced members if I remember correctly…

The net result of that is that I needed protective muscle and hence Bonanza which is the only place I knew for help. That was 10 years ago and well, what being the Fool I now have a rather large family in fact a bit too large! Not only do I have a protective detail, but mentors, guides, a harem ( :sunglasses:) and some very powerful entities that even I’m in awe of with an incredible range of capabilities which I haven’t even scratched the surface on :grin:

I need to start to connect with all the family so another task on my ever growing list of things to do… :thinking:

1 Like