A Fool And His Many Errands!

Just looking at the Quareia site about their basic foundational skills which are as follows:

1. meditation
  2. inner senses
  3. tarot/card divination
  4. basic astrology
  5. visionary work
  6. direction ritual
  7. self protection and ritual cleaning
  8. stretching your mind through time(!)

I’ve just finished reading In Nomine Draconis by Daemon Barzai who seems to have some relationship with the Temple Of Ascending Flame at some point

https://www.blacktowerpublishing.com/

His recommendations are:

1. visualisations
  2. keep a written record of dreams and rituals
  3. keep silent
  4. Keep order and cleanliness
  5. learn some divinatory system
  6. learn about symbolism
  7. learn about mythology
  8. trust your intuition
  9. test your limits and know thyself

4), 6), 7), 8) & 9) are covered in the Quareia curriculum so interestingly two different schools that are totally unrelated advise the same underlying skills. So a lot to do in the new year!

On that note for those of you that indulge in it, Merry Christmas!

PS I watched Tenet again (unstoned) and understood about 90% off it :+1: :smiley:

Happy New Year!

I always like the period between Xmas and New Year as it’s a time for reflection on the past and looking forward to the new.

So after considerable thought and getting my monkey mind into gear this is the gameplan (sort of :roll_eyes:). Let’s see how much I keep to and more importantly don’t keep to. So in no particular order:

1. Keep a dream journal… or rather re-keep one. I started one a few years back for a while. The problem is that my dreams would win Oscars for cinematography, sound, lighting and most other production values but as to the plot and narrative… :grin: I gave up because I just couldn’t make head or tail of them at all! However I’ll give it a another crack and persevere this time round.
  2. Carry on the breathing exercises, so far not a lot has changed internally (but that’s me all over :unamused:). I’ll might try a few other exercises as well. We’ll see.
  3. Use my tarot cards a lot more. I’ve fallen out of love with them over the last 6 months for some unknown reason and need to get back into the groove.
  4. More scrying on various surfaces such as water, black mirror, fire etc
  5. Keep my eye (literally :grinning:) in on remote viewing, astral travel.
  6. Do some more spell work
  7. Do some energy work with my aura and chakras.
  8. Read lot’s more.
  9. Start the Quareia course
  10. I might do the the 7 day pathworking course of The Temple of Ascending Flame.
  11. Invoke, Invoke Invoke!
  12. Learn basic astrology. Never been my thing but apparently it’s necessary.

So there we are! I know I’m not going to do all of this but by writing this down it’ll hopefully shame me in to doing some of them :+1:

As the saying goes a journey starts with one step forward although knowing me I’ll trip over my shoelaces :laughing:

I’ve started on my list!

I found another breathing technique which sort of involves your chakra’s (thus ticking that box :sunglasses:). I’m using first thing in the morning whilst I’m still prone in the bed. Alas no altered state of consciousness unlike what happened to these 2 (but they could be playing up to the cmaera anyway). I’ll give it a month and see from there.

I’m still using the other breathing technique in the evening which, whilst is quite enjoyable, still has not produced any DMT type experience yet. I’ll persevere for another month or two yet…

Talking of DMT, I’ve managed to perfect production of said drug and now get a healthly harvest from each draw. Later on this month I think I’ll have a nice binge and see if we can go through umpteen dimensions :grin:

Talking of perseverence, I’m now on week 41 of success magick, so only 8 weeks left! Wow virtually a year since I started that.

I’ve started collating the powers of the various Gallery of Magick type books into an excel spreadsheet. So if I have a particular situation that needs dealing with, I can access the list quickly instead of hunting through the various books. I was hoping to attach it to this email to share it with you all but can’t :man_shrugging:. If I finish it I might do a one off drop box.

I’ve also started doing one of the starter meditations from the Quareia course so plenty to keep me occupied!

1 Like

So this weekend back to Baal which didn’t quite go as expected!

It’s the end of the 3 month pact and it was time to catch up. I decided this time to use my universal circle and sit on my meditation cushion to contact him. Things went well at first, the sigil fired up (literally!) and a shot of flame came out of it and up my arm and into my aura. Unfortunately I was then distracted by the radiator started making a whole load of banging noises :unamused:. This put me off my stride somewhat and couldn’t quite visualise Baal.

Baal wasn’t amused either, I won’t quote verbatim but here’s the main points;

1. No more pacts for the moment.
  2. You know know what you need to and don’t come back until you done them
  3. Our paths will cross again
  4. I need to become “obsessed” with magick, no half measures, no dabbling, commit fully or not at all. My life must be magick first and foremost and the rest of life revolves around it.
  5. I did ask him to come into me “too young boy!” was the answer to that. We’ll take that as being too inexperienced rather than actual age :smiley:

So there we are a bit of harsh rebuke but no doubt warranted. As said in previous posts I do get easily distracted/sidetraked by life’s trivialities. So it’s up to me, pedal to metal or walk away?

That’s a very easy one to answer but do I have what it takes for once in my life to actually whole heartedy commit myself? That is probably my greatest challenge. I’ve had a good look at myself this weekend and will do so for the rest of this week. The sword of Damocles hangs by such a thin thread…

Much pondering since the “Baal bitchslap”. If in doubt I need to speak to DEEPER YOU.

DY is my intuition/higher self/daemon, call it what you will. I used to consult DY a lot in the pre internet days but then I allowed myself to bedazzled by the digital fun fair…

Here’s an abridged version of or tete a tete.

DY: So this is about a fear of failure then?
No, we discussed this when I was 13 and agreed a protocol then which I’ve kept ever since. There’s been plenty of times I’ve failed, that’s how we learn.
So a fear of success then?
No, I’ve not had any real success relatively speaking because my expectations in life were low. My parents both came from dirt poor backgrounds and they were successful insofar as being being able to own their own house and put food on the table. But that’s it. Poverty doesn’t always mean lack of money, it can mean lack of expectations and imagination.
So you have no expectation to succeed?
To a cetain extent yes. There was no postive role models in our family I could look up to. I’m useless at sports, not artistic and hated school. I drifted along at school waiting to leave to get a job. Even then it was any old job and as I had no idea what I wanted to do with myself. The concept of a “career” was just that, something that happened to others not me. I deliberately surrounded myself with a social circle of like minded people so I didn’t feel threatened or insecure in case they became “successful”. That’s changed now as whilst they’re nice people they’ve drifted along in life and I “moved” on to a certain extent.
So you need a framework for success then?
No, it’s all about applying youself wholeheartedly to learning, practising and perfecting your new skills and that can applied to any walk of life.
So this about a lack of desire or motivation?
I have desire. Motivation is problematic because I’ve never really applied myself in anyway before. I’ve drifted along and now I found something I genuinely interested in. But as I’m not genuinely “gifted” I need to chip away bit by bit at the rockface.
So you don’t have patience or fortitude then?
I have them but they’re undermined by a lack of belief and faith. I have a lack of belief and faith because I’ve never had to apply myself before and plus I’ve never been surrounded by others who have.
So you’re in new territory then. You have put a glass ceiling on what you think you can do. Glass ceilings can impenetrable or can be shattered into a thousand shards by the merest puff of air.
True! I have to dig deep. Not helped by the fact that my interest can exactly be shared with your everage man in the street! But yes, ignore my doubts, it’s time to stand tall and be counted. Not stand on the shoulders of giants but be the giant! Only then can I grow and reach my potential.

You know, it’s always good to talk things over :wink: :+1:

1 Like

More thinking has been going on and some decisions made!

Looking back over my occult workings so far in all honesty they have been the dabblings of an amateur. There’s been no consistency, no particular path involved and no direct goal to aim for.

So from now on everything is going to be written down. I’ve bought 3 note pads and ordered a diary in which you record a day per page (nice and cheap seeing as we’re 7 weeks into the new year :grinning:).

The notepads are for:

The Book of Tarot - where (surprise!) I shall record all tarot readings going forward. I have done this before but looking back at the pad I wrote in it’s just a mess and again done half heartedly.

The Book of Dreams - I shall try and faithfully record my dreams albeit given the actual totally lack of sense they make this could be hard. At least I know when I dream, just before I get up to go to the loo in the night (I’m at that age… :man_shrugging:) and just before I wake up in the morning. I’ll try and find my voice dictation recorder and use that for the night one otherwise I’ll never get back to sleep if I turn the light on and write. I’ll also keep track of the moon to see if this has influence on them as well.

The Book of Quareia - I need to follow most of the apprentice course as it does seem rather sensible and meant for grown ups :smiley: … and I need to grow up.

The diary is for just recording what I do each day without going into detail i.e. just a load on one liners and the other books will have more details.

I’m thinking of getting another 4 pads -

The Book of Seer - alll things to do with divination (apart from the Tarot obvs :wink:)

The Book of the Stars - I’m not really that keen on astrology but will need to have a crack at it at some point, if only for the Quareia course if I get that far.

The Book of the Spirits - all invocations and evocations therein. I do have a book of shadows, but again a random mess.

The Book of Magic - for everything else, spellwork, the Temple of Ascending flames stuff etc

Just to reinforce all this so it’s not just a flash in the pan, I 've bought some hypnosis files -

Self Motivation Booster
Get Back on Track
Long Term Motivation
Do it Daily
Do Your Best Work

Once these are lodged into the subconcious this willl hopefully be a productive year! :+1:

1 Like

The notepads and diary are now in operation! Merely adding daily details does concentrate and focus the mind somewhat so hopefully that will continue…

So the routine at the moment is:-

10 mins doing the Quareia flame meditation in the morning. This is one of three basic meditations to be mastered. Of course being the fool I couldn’t start in order of course :roll_eyes: : and this one is the third one. I’ve been doing since October. You sit for 10 mins and completely focus on the inner flame inside of you in complete silence… which is the kicker with my monkey mind but progress is being made :+1:

The “hallucinating” chakra breath work. I do this when I wake up in bed. After doing it I feel light headed and slightly spaced out. I’ll continue with this and see where this goes…

In the evening I either do 30mins meditiation on the floor or 45 mins in my chair. The chair one is really improving, I can get in such a deep trance being on the cusp of the liminal world of sleep in the dark, dark void feeling totally and utterly weightless…

I also do the “DMT” breathing exercises in the evening. I’m not seeing any great improvement physically but I do enjoy doing it for some unknown reason. There is only one part I still can’t master is holding my breath for 90 seconds. But I getting closer and can get to 75 seconds. Like the rest of my occult journey it’s a long, hard road.

Next up is to start getting in the groove with the Tarot Cards and some divination perhaps, but one step at a time!

Lastly I’ve been doing plenty of DMT trips but no breakthroughs :grimacing:. Still they are pleasant excursions into cartoon world albeit with some banging dance music :grin:

Oh and how could I forget! I’m now on week 48 of the success magick so only 2 weeks to go!

1 Like

Bucket List

So I’ve decided to make a list of all the things I would like/need to do before I die just so I can get my head clearer on where I should be going.

Work
Need to up my Excel skills to top notch and learn SQL.But thena gain I want to retire soon so may leave it, who knows? :man_shrugging: :grinning:

Social Media

I’m not on the obvious platforms as I like my privacy but I have a few ideas for a You Tube channel ans thus will need to learn how to used video editing software such as Adobe Premiere. Also a Wordpress presence and Facebook/Tik Tok/Instagram etc accounts. I’ll have to be careful with these as I don’t want them running my life.

Gardening
I like gardening so may take some horticultural/botany exams so I at elast can talk a good game if nothing else :grinning:. I can then grow my own veg/fruit/herbs which means I need to up my cookery skills. Also learn some herbalism and some plant lore as well.

Health
Keep fit down the gym. Perhaps do some yoga or stretching exercises of some description. I’m not sure about keeping up the Tai Chi I do at the moment but may want to some other Chinese stuff in the future. Learn some Homeopathy and accupressure/accupunture techniques.

Drugs

DMT tick (:sunglasses:) and any other weird and wonderful entheogens such DPT, 5MeoDmt, 2CB etc. Probably not going to happen as these are rare drugs and hard to find.

Liberal Arts
By this I mean some understanding of the major philosophies, art in general, learning languages in particular Latin, perhaps Arabic and Hebrew for obvious reasons. Dig out my electric guitar and give that one last blast!

Occult

…And last and by no means least…
Some path/school such as Quareia, Dragon Current and any other RHP/LHP paradigm which may be useful.
Dealing with spirits, invocation/evocation and channeling thereof (we’ll include Necromany in general as well)
Spellwork
Dreamwork
Tarot Cards
Divination in general
Energy work - chakras, auras, breathwork and raising the Kundalini
Astrology
Qaballah
Sacred geometry and numerology
Hermeticism
Witchcraft
Understand the mystical currents in most religions (such as Sufism)
Understand Myths
Magical Protection
Working with the elements
Opening up some of the psychic sense such as the clairs and mancy’s and perhaps a knesis or 2 as well
…And the small issue of enlightenment/ascension/immortality!

So there we are. I reckon I need a couple of hundred years to get a grip with these so best start with the immortality first :grin: :grin:

Success! Insofar that I’ve finished the Success Magick book!

In the end the 49 weeks only took 50 (3 days with hallucinogenic interference and 4 day Christmas rest) so I’m pretty pleased with the self discipline.

I can’t say there’s been any great Pauline conversions on the road to Damascus, no blinding lights, no Angels descending from heaven etc. I have to admit it was a bit of a slog and also a bit perfunctory and routine sometimes but that’s to be expected when your doing the same ritual 344 times :grin:

However some of the phrases did make me pause and think and did hit home. By the time I got towards the last few weeks I was beginning worry I would really going to miss doing it and was quite genuinely a bit lost when I finished the final one! It has on a very subtle level, profoundly affected me and the lessons of the rituals are still unravelling within me. So as ever, it’s about the journey and not the destination…

So what have I got out of it? A feeling that whatever I do and go for I will have a lot of backing and if I stay the course then success will be mine. So it’s up to me to reach out and make those opportunities. So all in all I’ll take that, that’s obviously what I needed and I’m sure everyone else doing this will hopefully get what they need as well.

I also please to be keeping up with my magical diaries although I haven’t been doing too much recently (post success hangover :grinning:). I’m learning that the magickal impulse ebbs and flows and it’s best just to go with the flow and not force things.

So next up is back to the tarot and time to do some readings…

1 Like

So I’ve had a change around in my daily routines.

Out goes the hallucinating breathwork. I listened again to the prgramme and it’s based on holotropic breathwork i.e. you’re meant to hyperventilate to achieve changes of consciousness. That’s not great first thing in the morning before work! :grinning:

I was surfing the forum and came across the wonderfully named @bingohandjob thread on “the living mage workbook”. That caught my fancy as I wanted another structured exercise after the success magick one.

I bought the book which has 6 sigils in it. You gaze into each sigil, clear your mind and them meditate for 30mins or more, twice a day and note down any thoughts that enter your head. You do each sigil for 30 days before moving on to the next won thus a total layout of 180 days. Apparently if you miss one meditation you go back to square one. The first sigil promises to remove all mental blocks & curses.

I’ve now being doing the mediations for 15 days now and it’s been enjoyable but nothing of any great note has occured. I’ve looked through my jotings and they are a motley collection of the trivial, the bizarre, the mundane and the practical. In fact I meditated just before writing this and that session was all about “what am I going to write in my journal” :laughing:

I’m still doing the “DMT breathing” and have on the odd occasion managed to hold my breath for 90 seconds (yay!). I will continue to do thus until I’ve cracked that permanently and see where we go from there.

And lastly to make things a lot easier, I’ve been indulging in my favourite therapy, hypnosis. So far I’ve listened to “long term motivation”, “get your drive back”, “self motivation booster” & “do it daily” (which at my age is definitely not sex :wink:).

1 Like

I forgot to add in my last post that I’m still doing the inner flame meditation from the Quareia. The purpose of this one is to protect you from any nasty/upset entity on the astral front. You see the flame and make you mind perfectly still so that the said pissed off entity can’t see you. I can do the flame for 10 mins but not the still mind yet…

I’ve finished the first sigil of the living mage workbook (:metal: :muscle:). I’ll do the next one and see what happens there. Apparently the second frees your spirit from all shackles and bring you closer with your higher self/HGA. We’ll see :man_shrugging:

The DMT breathing is gradually getting there, I can hold my breath on average for 70secs. I’ve put alot more “feeling” into the breathing which is what the guy on the clip says you should do :roll_eyes: :grin:

Hypnosis I’ve listened to are “read more”, “study motivation” & “enjoy studying”. I have an issue with studying, it’s called leaving skool as fast as I could at 17… But I need to get down to some learning. I have some cool and funky ideas recently for the future but need to get down and dirty learning first. In the background I feel strings being pulled by my friends the enochian angels crew from the success magic rituals…

I know I’ve said this before but I need to get back to the tarot readings, time just flies!

1 Like

Wow! How bizarre!

For those of you who’ve read my earlier posts will be aware that I have a passing aquaintance with DMT ( :sunglasses:). However recently nothing is happening! Desperation is setting in, at my last session I tried 90mg which is enough to take down a herd of elephants at 200yards - but nothing!

How can a hallucinogen not work? :thinking: :man_shrugging:

It’s not that I’ve been overdoing it or abusing it anyway but all of sudden - nothing!

After much bewilderment and headscratching I decided a tarot reading might be able to shed some light. I’m currently reading Tarot Skills for the 21st Century by Josephine McCarthy Amazon.co.uk.
It has some good layouts and gives a good breakdown of the mundane and esoteric meanings of the major arcana. It’s let down by Josephine’s view that the minor arcana are just that and therefore is rather dismissive of them with hardly any explanations. This is a shame as we are talking 56/78 of the cards!

I used the yes/no layout with question "is there an entity blocking my access when using DMT?"

1st card position is “What the question is about?” - Knight of Swords
2 The relevant past - 8 of Wands
3 Difficulties to be overcome - The Star
4 Help you are given - Queen of Cups
5 The future outcome - Page of Swords
6 the answer - 9 of Cups

How I interpreted this is that yes, a spirit guide/HGA/friendly entity is blocking me (The Star is the pivotal card here). I get the impression that I’m inadvertantly straying into unknown territory or that I’m taking to much for my own good and that the said entity is trying to protect me. I mightt do so more reading on this to see exactly who/what is doing this but for the moment I get the message and will lay off for a while.

On more mundane matters, I’m now averaging 75 secs holding my breath on the DMT breathing and have noticed a nice relaxed tingly feeling when I do the exercises. Perhaps whoever wants me to do this than the drug route? :man_shrugging:

Hypnosis tapes used, study motivation and stop wating for permission. I didn’t think I needed the latter but it has made a subtle difference and chilled me out a bit more. Oh well you can never tell!

So I’ve been doing so more tarot readings using the same the same yes/no layout.

I’m not going into to details of the cards but the questions I asked were;

Shall I do the Quareia Path?
Shall I do the Temple of Ascending Flames intiations?
Shall I follow the witchcraft path?
Shall I follow the Golden Dawn path?
Shall I follow the path of Voudon?
Shall I follow the path of Norse magick?

I’ve no intention of following the last three (well not consciously anyway :grinning:) but surprisingly for all of them there was no real negative cards! The worst was “it’ll be tough but you can get there with hard work”. Obviously the Universe is trying to tell me something like get off your arse… :thinking: :grin:

Meanwhile I’ve nearly finished the second sigil working from the Living Mage book.

I can hold my breath for 85 seconds which is really pleasing. It’s only taken 5 months but I now know how to crack this. You really need to breath from the diaphragm whilst trying to be totally relaxed and thinking about anything else apart from your breathing (yup sounds weird but you can do it).

Hypnosis tapes -

Stay calm with that person - in my case my wife who was able to push a few buttons, not anymore :wink:
Currently - act on those ideas… In my case get cracking on with my path!

I’m done with LSD. I took a larger dose on Sunday and sat out in the garden to be at one with the birds an bees. Alas the sound of the bees was like an electric saw and very annoying! I also have no idea what I was doing for about 2 hours and just sat in the chair trying to make out who I was and where I was. Also it nearly turned into a bad trip with as I started to think about old age and death ( :unamused:). I don’t get much visuals, only the lawn seem to move and be alive so all in all very disappointing. Also it takes about 24hrs for it to leave your system, so I wasn’t getting much sleep at 2am as I was sweating it out still.

On a more uplifting note, I’m now half way through the 3rd living mage sigil. I can now hold my breath regularly for 90seconds :muscle: on the DMT Breathing. I do need to stop bouncing up an down like my arse is on fire but that will come in time :grinning:

The Quareia flame exercise is progressing well and I can now hold hte image (if not be totally mentally silent) for 10 mins.

Hypnosis tapes, “trust your values” and “be internally motivated”. I have noticed that I have a lot more energy and motivation to do things recently so they are all workiing :+1:

All in all steady but unspectacular progress.

I need to be more consistent with my divination practice and need to do a lot more, tarot work, scrying, astral projection/ remote viewing. Let us gird our loins and do battle!

1 Like

I’m currently taking a quick break for a few days as my magickal mojo is a bit flat.

I’ve finished the 3rd sigil of the living mage workbook and I was getting a bit tetchy by the end so a rest is as good as a break! Ill do rest on a month on month off basis to keep the motivation going as It does sometimes take up a bit too much time if I’m busy.

I’ve also stopped the DMT breathing and most of the time I can hold my breath for 90secs:+1:

The flame meditation has gone well and by year end I hope to hold and the vision and keep (most of) the monkey gibberish out of my head.

I also laying off the hypnosis tapes having been through “trust yourself” and “resist temptation” so I should be living the life of as saint going forward :laughing:

Saying that I tried my first Ecstasy pill a few weeks back and boy was that a revelation! I tried it out when my brother in law came over for the afternoon. Nice chap but he’s hard work after an hour. 1 pill later and I was happily waffling on/at/to him for 3 hours :laughing: In the end 8hrs of good vibe with no comedown or hangover. It’s an absolute godsend to introverts like me in social gatherings that last over 4hrs where the only refuge is alcohol which as I get older, takes its toll on the body. From now on no more alcohol just pop a pill of Ebenezer Goode…

I have been practising my astral projection and that’s now back to where it should be. I’ve only practised around the neighbourhood and the view from my roof is pretty spectacular :+1: :wink: I shall start spreading my wings and next on the list is to go down the road to the ruins of a roman house/farm/villa and see what that was like 1700+ years ago.

When I’m back up and running I’ll also do some scrying as well. Hopefully we’re coming out of lockdown soon so with my wife going back to work I can start spreading my wings as well…

Well that’s a month I want to forget…

It was

It all started off with me taking a XTC pill a bit too quickly after my last one and left me with insomnia. The type where the monkey mind is on 200 mph incessant chatter mode and when I could switch it off it was weird dream time… and then back to chatter. :tired_face: I tried my usual usual cold/flu capsules (causes drowsiness) and then bomb the brain with hypnosis mp3s. It wasn’t working as well as it done in the past so I tried Ebuhatel from the “Angels of Omnipotence” with the healthy sleep sigil. THat started working when… we had a mini heatwave which caused even less sleep…

Just as I was getting over the heatwave and the sleep was getting back to normal, I did my back in and then had constant interrupted sleep from the pain :unamused: My back is nearly normal now and my sleep is fine thank goodness! I hate insomnia, it dulls the mind and spirit and saps your energy levels.

The only thing I did do constantly was my DMT breathing as that only required my diaphragm muscles and lungs. I’ve nearly got that nailed down now. I can go 75 secs without even looking at the clock and no more bouncing up and down to get to 90 seconds!

Looking forward now I’ll get back to doing sigil 4 of the living mage, astral projecting and scrying. I’m also looking into the Qlippothic tree as well. I bought Enoch Petrucelly’s “The Black Witch” and already treated myself to Asenath Masons Qlippothic trilogy and have been comparing both systems. I think it’s time to man up and have a go climbing the Nightside Tree :thinking:

Time flies! 3 weeks since I last posted, it seems only 10 days ago…

I’m halfway through the sigil 4 of the living mage book which is the “subconscious heart centre activation”. Apparently “people will start to notice you more, talk to you more and just want to be in your presence more”. I won’t have a problem with that as long as they’re young, blonde and pretty :grin: :sunglasses:

I’ve definitely nailed the DMT breathing now. I genuinely thought back at the start of the year that this would be impossible but there you go. Never believe your mind and body tell you, let your Will lead from the front!

I’ve also been practising my astral projection, my left side of the brain is still getting in the way but less and less, I actually visited the roman ruin down the road, it was actually quite a grand farmstead as opposed to a villa. I can see why it was built at the site. Good fertile soil half way up a hill with a small river flowing at the bottom. Plenty of wheat to be grown and good grazing for sheep and cattle. And the bright lights of Londinium only a half day’s ride away. What more can you average Romano-Brit farmer could ask for? :grinning:

I’ve also been doing some spellwork. Many years ago I stumbled across Creepyhollows site https://shop.creepyhollows.com. At first I wrote if off as a site for fluffy teenagers and “white witches”. However I was lured by very strong exchange rates to give it a go. I haven’t bought any of their spirit bindings, I leave you to make your own minds about that is in this thread :grin: https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/the-long-con-parasites-creepyhollows-and-novice-mistakes/77512
However being the Fool I am I have collected a lot of their spellworkings (actually too much :roll_eyes:). Like all magic nothing is 100% guaranteed but I’ve had good results from quite a few of the bindings although I’ve not got through all of them yet. Actually I probably won’t knowing me. By the way, the spells range from white fluffly up to dark but not black as such so there should be something there for everyone given the absurdly large range they have.

I don’t really buy the spells these days and am more interested in their haunted estates stuff. Basically they they come into possession of dead practitioners items. I’ve bought some of these and whilst not cheap they are pretty useful and powerful. In fact I think I’ll indulge myself right now…

Once again time flies since I’ve last posted…

Following on from the last post I decided to get out my magical pitcher.

This item is from a haunted estate on Creepy hollows. You half fill it with water and put it on a window sill starting on a full moon for 3 nights. Each night you say a different phrase and after that you can use the water for divination as it’s been magically charged.

I used this after the last full moon with an open mind just to see where I would go. I ended up in a forest full of dead trees, the sky was dark grey/black and it was totally silent. In front of me was a winding path with the borders made up of human bones! The path came out at a dark cave. Just inside there was a wraith like figure which was female whose skin was deathly white. It said to me “GO BACK, YOU’RE TOO YOUNG”. So I bowed back and did just that…

I checked my Qlippothic Meditations book by Asenath Mason and just as I suspected, this was the first pathworking to Malkuth! So I assume that was Lillth and are my qlippothic adventures over before they started? :anguished: I’m not too sure what was meant by being too young as age wise I’m anything but. Perhaps I’m not ready? Or was it one of my spirit guide/totem etc warning me? :thinking:

I’ve now finished the 4th sigil of the living mage workbook. That’s begininng to yield results, I went into work recently (we can go back if we want to) and colleagues that I don’t have much to do with have been more friendly and talkative. In fact one of the women in our marketing team rang me to say she was leaving and really wants me to be there for her leaving drinks! Even my wife is being nice to me :laughing:

I’ll pick up sigil 5 in the next week or so but I’m currently experimenting with some other mediation techniques at the moment. Hopefully this will turn up something of interest for the next update…

So I intended to do some meditations on my personal sigil. I made one out of my name using the principles of chaos magick and intended to meditate on it exclusively. However after about 5 days I had a strong urge to go back to the living mage ones. :man_shrugging:

So back to sigil 5 the "subconscious communications centre activation which basically opens up your psychic centres. So I’ve been doing that for the last fortnight. It seems to be working in it’s own sublte way as I’m beginning to focus more on the occult world. If that continues that should produce some interesting results as once my 100% focus is on something it’s a bit like the eye of Sauron looking for Hobbits :grin:

I’ve dug out one of my haunted estate items, this little beauty.

You fill it half way with any liquid (I use water), say a chant and then drink it. It improves your divination and dream skillls… supposedly. All it gives me at the moment is very intense, vivid night’s worth of dreams. And of course being my dreams I have absolutely no idea what they’re about as the plot and narrative are beyond bonkers:grin:

I also have been using a crystal ball I have. I actually have a couple but this is my favourite

I bought this on Bonanza in the days when there we actually a few bona fide sellers on there. Alas the the guy is no longer on there but this is wonderfully legit. It has a demoness attached who guards the opening and closing of the portal. I say a chant/mantra to her to open a portal and close at the end. She makes sure nothing nasty comes through whilst in operation. I can use it only after 9 o’clock each night. Interestingly I don’t actually gaze into the ball, but close my eyes and see though my 3rd eye. I get an intense swirling vortex of energy swirling from the eye and it an be quiet tiring if I use it for 5 mins or more. The advantage of this is that I don’t have to worry about diviing under sheets/towels to block out the reflected light… :+1:

Anyway I used it the other night to connect to one of my spirits in spirit family which I’ve collected. Again I found a seller in Bonanza that was legit (not before I found out the hard way through my wallet the rip off artists on there :disappointed:) in the arts of spirit conjuration. Basically you paid for the spirit(s) for sale and he made sure they were all pre vetted and made sure the we bound to you for the duration of your life. I hadn’t intended to go down this route but in the early days of this Forum some clown decided to curse a thread or create some mischief which resulted in one nasty night of sleep paralysis for me. I’ve ever had that before and it’s not something you would ever want again. Anyway the said clown was dealt with by more advanced members if I remember correctly…

The net result of that is that I needed protective muscle and hence Bonanza which is the only place I knew for help. That was 10 years ago and well, what being the Fool I now have a rather large family in fact a bit too large! Not only do I have a protective detail, but mentors, guides, a harem ( :sunglasses:) and some very powerful entities that even I’m in awe of with an incredible range of capabilities which I haven’t even scratched the surface on :grin:

I need to start to connect with all the family so another task on my ever growing list of things to do… :thinking:

1 Like