A Few Questions

Has anyone here went through one off the following magickal systems?
Necromancy
Shamanism
Heathenry
Norse pantheon
greek pantheon
psyonics
chaos magick
and specifically the main forms of kinesis “powers”

I’d like to learn the basics of these systems and the easiest ways to immerse myself within the cultures and systems.

Also, have any of you had extensive path workings with the greek goddess Nyx? I’d love to see what things she has done for you, as she told me that she was willing to work with me, in a pact kind of way, without really sealing the deal or signing off on anything. As of yet i barely know anything other than the lore that accompanies her and what her counsels are.

I did have an experience with a “ultimate horror simulation in a lucid dream”(you can see that on my post info i believe) and just last night i apparently levitated and was sleeping on the ceiling. Pretty fucking cool if you ask me.

I know it’s kind of long, but i would love to hear (or read i guess?) what you have to say about one of the things i talked about here.

I work with Nyx daily. What do you wanna know?

Considering you were the evocator who was the middleman between my contact with Nyx, i thank you again. Mainly what i want to know, mainly because i’m curious, how has she changed your life? I want the most amount of detail on the information you are willing to give out. I worked with her the other night, mainly to allow me to get rest that would count as oversleep to regulate my cycle. But i haven’t really gotten the chance to talk to her with my mind clear enough to hear what she says.

I mean I wouldn’t say she’s dramatically changed my life yet but she’s helping me get over my fears, for example she took care of years of fear of the dark in a matter of minutes. She’s also helping me get in touch with my dark self. She’s also very motherly and protective of me so I call her my mother.

Can you hear spirits at all?

1 Like

I can! i started doing EA’s meditations and i can hear the voices of every living thing and spirit. Damn I have absolutely no idea why they call him a living meme, when what he teaches is 100% legit. It’s just that when i am really tired the voices become stuttered and there are some pauses for like 5-15 seconds before i hear it.

You need a daily routine.

I’ve been doing daily the best as i possibly can.

That’s years worth or work in a very short list. Are you looking for book recommendations?

1 Like

im just looking for resources that are free and accurate on the magickal systems and cultures.

The search button is free, and there are many threads listing free resources for people. I assume you’ve searched for ‘resources’ and didn’t find what you’re looking for - can you be more specific?

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/search?q=resources

Yeah i guess i meant books or something like that.

This forum belongs to a reputable publisher so we don’t do PDF trading or requests on here, some forums do but this isn’t one of them.