A few questions about the third eye

I’ve opened this chakra but i didnt saw or hear anything in a moment.The opening was very painful at the point that i felt like i had a hole in this area who was breathing.I mean literally.I could feel electric energy going in and out from ajna chakra,with every breath.
It lasted for about 10 minutes leaving me dizzy and disoriented.
I think tuning your chakras is more important than just open them as i did.It’s like an open sigil with no intention.
The more you practise with entities,the more you tune with them,and the chakras will follow one way or another.

Here’s a technique that i’ve used and it worked wonderful.

Use your finger and extend a lazer beam from it,like the lazer swords from the ‘‘star wars’’ movie.Keep in your mind the length of it and put it between the brow area,inside your head.Then move your finger,knowing that the beam blade is moving also.Sooner or later the mind will recognize the beam as real and you’ll feel the effect of it on the energy body.
Sometimes i create balls at the end of the beam,because it’s more easy for the mind to hold it.Then i put the ball wherever i want and moving it with my finger.
Hope this helps.

Thank you for the info, I will be sure to try them out!

There is nothing wrong for a westerner to work on his chakras and on the 3rd eye. Issue is that the 3rd eye has become a BS business making people believe that you can use it as a light switch allowing one to see the spirits world.

Such BS and missunderstanding.

Awakening the Third Eye. practical meditation nr.1 by Samuel Sagan (M.D.)

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp1XpdAkXng]- YouTube