A failed pact

Also you may want to offer something a little better or more frequent.

Example : if you give me at least $400 a day I will burn a certain amount of incense for you weekly and give you some liquor weekly ?

1 Like

Yes a lot better IMO. Just a side note make sure you work your ass off, or bune might not like the pact. While he’s working on bringing in money you should work on ways to improve yourself and your business. Also might want to consider making a shrine to Bune.

1 Like

What’s a shrine ?

Print out his sigil like incense there, candles.

3 Likes

I made a pact with Dantalion to bring me hundreds of thousands of users to my app, so should I ask Bune to just bring me the certain amount of money I want ?

1 Like

Um, feel free to correct me if I am wrong, but isn’t Bune recommended for the a) advanced or b) exceptionally talented at writing loophole free pacts? I’ve read way too many experiences of people asking Bune for money, only for Bune to grant it to them in the most tragic of ways. Example, house burning down and getting a check from that, or getting hit by a car and getting settlement money.

Be careful.

1 Like

Yea but I have a couple of apps that I want him to make the money for me from

Uh, cool? So you’re only going to listen to what you want to hear, then? “yeah, but I really want money so I’m completely going to overlook anything that might go against what I want to do.” You do you.

Just do your research is what I’m saying. Read the good stories and the bad stories. Actually look into the occult, not just what some internet strangers have to say on the subject.

But what do I know, I’m just some internet stranger.

7 Likes

So what demon would you recommend to me ?

Who would you recommend?

Also, to remain on topic to your original question, I’d recommend you contact Orobas and ask if all is good. Just because you haven’t seen results does not mean the pact is negated. Some spirits don’t like you bringing in someone else, especially if you haven’t consulted them beforehand. Don’t assume. Assumption is the pitfall of left hand path workers.

5 Likes

So should I use a pendulum to ask him ?

No I was a beginner and worked just fine with her.

1 Like

You are wrong.

Spirits aren’t waiting for humans to come in with a fucked up pact just to have a laugh at us.

When you talk about those experiences, you need to take into account what the person is doing. They could have offended Bune, threatened her, done whatever, to get such a response. Perhaps they even needed to learn a valuable lesson, and Bune was actually helping the person.

Fact of the matter is, spirits don’t usually fuck you up for no reason. You don’t need to be advanced or exceptionally talented at writing contracts. All you need to do is come from a place of power AND respect.

Respect the spirits, act like the God you are, treat them well.

That’s all you need.

7 Likes

This dude is a troll- does the same thing over and over again in several different threads

“Which demon do you recommend?”

“Should I use a pendulum?”

Then it doesn’t work and he starts a new thread

@Lady_Eva

2 Likes

That’s just one of several experiences I’ve found on Bune. The most famous one, so I easily found it. The examples I cited were actually real examples. There are a bunch more littering the internet.

I’m not saying that every single spirit is waiting to get the jump on us. I never said that at all. I talked about Bune and Bune only. That would be a gross generalization.

Which is exactly why I said 'be careful." Some people never see past the money, and don’t stop to realize that every spirit has their own way of dealing with things. Sure, maybe someone needed to learn a lesson or what have you, but they don’t know the magnitude of what exactly they might be inviting into their lives when evoking said spirit. Many aren’t ready for that. Yeah, she might be teaching a lesson by burning down his house, but does the spellcaster really think about that when faced with the sight of all his worldly possessions being lost? Were they really ready for that? Did they even want it?

As for the contracts, I’ve worked with espiritu burlon before which roughly translates to a “mocking spirit.” Trust me, forget about loophole free, you need a damn near bullet proof pact or wording to get anywhere with them. Not all spirits might be lying in wait to pounce, but don’t sweep them all under the rug as benevolent. Some are, some aren’t. And this isn’t just one–they’re so common in my path that they have a name for them.

Because someone always has something different to say

You might say use a pendulum for … reason and someone might say don’t use it for … reason .

Here’s what you should do. Make a sigil for yourself. Write out a short sentence. “I want loads of dosh” remove repeating letters syllables. Next form those letters into a unique symbol. Write that symbol down on a paper and meditate on that sigil. There you go mate.

2 Likes

Did you have a well established connection to oroboros before the pact? If not that is probably where you went wrong. Try to have good working relationship with the spirits you work with. You should also have worked with him for an extended period of time before making a pact. Maybe try extensive periods aka 3-6 months to a year of working with said spirit. That way you know your connection is well established before making a pact.

3 Likes