A discussion on the topic of Vampyrism, as well as my experiences with it…

I love taking in energy from sound. Anytime I hear sirens or cars honking in my city its like free energy being handed to me. Opening up the Vampire faculties while listening to music can also be very invigorating.

1 Like

I was using live music as energizer, the other day. One specific song had a very intimate meaning to me and feeding off the qualities of every piece that gave this song its identity made me feel somewhat high while feeling every detail out :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

After some training from Astarte, I was able to draw out a person’s panic attack on my break in a haunted house.

Basically, I saw her hunched over with security and police.

I asked how long she had been like this, and they said something like a half hour with no change, and that they were ready to call an ambulance or it was already on the way(I don’t remember right now)

I felt bad for her,(I know what it feels like to have those attacks) and I figured, “why not see if I can suck out her fear?”

So I stayed behind her, connected an energy tendril to her, and concentrated on breathing in all her panic and fear into my left palm.

Within a few seconds, her head popped up all of a sudden, she looked at the security guard, and cop and said a bit confused, “I think I’m alright, now.” “The fear’s gone.”

Of course, I promptly got rid of the fear by breathing it out to be grounded and transmuted in the earth, so I didn’t start suffering from it either lol

Also the Grimoire of Tiamat has entities that teach great techniques of vampirism, so I hear from some fellow magicians.

Liber Hirudo has interesting techniques/rituals as well, but the ebook version had missing sigils/illustrations that one might need to complete some rituals I think.

I am almost finished with Draugadrottin and am very interested in working with the entities within my own way, and it has a way of vamping I have not come across before.

The history discussed in the book as well as it’s ties to the Abramelin grimoire is fascinating too. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like