A discussion on the topic of Vampyrism, as well as my experiences with it…

As a teenage boy in the 2000’s, I was into the goth/emo music and aesthetic. With that being said, I was also into vampires, esp. Anne Rice’s vampire series. Eventually, I found myself digging into the occult, starting off with Wicca and tarot cards. One day, I stumbled upon a website by the name “Joy Of Satan”. This is where I first learned about psychic and energetic Vampyrism. Of course, I didn’t stick to the subject for very long, as I was more interested in a particular demon, Azazel (another story for another day). Long story short, I learned how to expel and absorb energies, as well as filtering those energies. A few years later, in my early 20’s, I learned how to transmute those energies and how to absorb cosmic (or what I like to refer to as raw) energies in order to transmute them into whatever I needed/wanted. Learning these, I came to realize that Vampyrism and Alchemy are surely related in some way. Just a few years ago, I had struck an idea.

I had taken my friend and his brother to a hospital to visit their aunt. I hadn’t slept the night before because they were worried sick about her and I had stayed with them for moral support. We were sitting in the lobby, and I had a hot cup of coffee in my hand. My thoughts aimlessly wandering off, the idea to absorb the heat from the coffee and expel it elsewhere came to mind. When I tried this, it worked! Within seconds, I had cooled the coffee down and spread the heat throughout my body, which caused me to begin sweating. My friend asked me if I was okay and I assured him I was. I stepped outside to smoke a cigarette and to cool off in the winter wind.

Being in my early 30’s, my research into Vampyrism has gone no further, although I’ve just started reading a book by Don Webb titled “Energy Magick of the Vampyre: Secret Techniques for Personal Power and Manifestation”. N.D. Blackwood’s work has piqued my interest and I look forward to reading his titles in the future.

If anyone has any helpful suggestions, experiences, or would simply like to use this post as a good place of general discussion regarding Vampyrism, you all are more than welcome to do so! Again, please be respectful. Anything demeaning, belittling, or rude will be flagged/reported. Thank you.

6 Likes

I myself don’t practice vampirism on people very often but I sometimes take in ambience energy from sounds, surfaces, temperatures or other structures to play with.

I had a similar experience with trees, for example.
When I was walking through a forest I was thinking about how osmosis works inside of these trees and if I could use a similar principle with vampirizing energy from my surroundings. I imagined my “tendrils” (for a lack of a better description) rooting deep into the earth and pulling chains of water molecules towards them. The evaporation part wasn’t present in my mind when I started this and so the energetic “upwards pressure” couldn’t find its release early enough, leaving me with a headache and in a light sweat. That was interesting to me :smiley:

Otherwise I find it very refreshing to take in energy from bodies of water during summer :smiley:

1 Like

I have to try that sometime! I’m glad you mentioned trees and osmosis though. Sometimes, if I’m laying out in the sun, I’ll imagine that the cells in my body are undergoing photosynthesis and just absorb the sun a while. This often leads me to sleepless nights, as it causes me to see a crystal clear image of the sun in the sky when I close my eyes lol.

I try not to absorb the energies of other people myself, as someone’s energy is far more complex than a plant, object, thermal, etc. Feeling their emotions, seeing/hearing their thoughts, sometimes even talking on any psychological issues they may have is a no-go for me. Besides, it could cause serious damage to that person if one isn’t careful or doesn’t have the proper control of their powers.

I’ve considered working with Lillith on Vampyrism.

1 Like

Next time you’re doing that you could try to energetically feel around on the surface of - for example- the ground or stones that are exposed to the warmth and energy. To me it feels really pleasant and grounding :thinking:

I am sure that other community members are more knowledgable about that than myself, but it sounds like a good idea!

1 Like

I like to imagine the white light of the victims soul rushing into me via my left hand, and with my right hand I’m pushing any impurities back into the victim.

Its a super fast and effective technique.

2 Likes

Now that is interesting! :thinking: I’m definitely trying that next time I have to curse someone!

1 Like

Happy feeding! :relaxed:

1 Like

This actually gives me an idea…

What if one were to collect those impurities, Store them in an external vessel (say, a stone or a vase), and utilize it for other workings? :thinking:

Absolutely! I personally am a bit weary of creating cursed objects, but if you really had a need for it it could be done quite easily.

Could keep the stone in your right pocket and project all the psychic sludge into it.

1 Like

I’ve yet to create any cursed objects. I do, however, keep any baneful spirits that I capture in a certain closed-off and secure section of my astral temple. As for strictly baneful energies being placed into an object, I’ll definitely need to place some strong protections over it in order to keep the energies sealed within until I need them. Where there’s a will, there’s a way! :smiley::muscle:t3:

1 Like

You capture baneful spirits?! Please elaborate on that if you could, I’m very intrigued.

1 Like

Sure thing! I’m going to break this down as best as I can.

Absorb Dark Matter energy and compress it into a ball. You’re going to continue compressing it. It can be anywhere between the size of a marble down to the size of the tip of a pin/needle. Do not, under any circumstances, allow it to expand. What you’re doing is causing this energy to collapse in upon itself (implode), creating something like a black hole. As you continue gathering and collapsing this energy, the ball becomes more and more black. This will be the most intense and overpowering shade of black you have ever witnessed. Also, do bear in mind that black absorbs every color of light.

As it grows more dense, it begins to pull in every type of energy nearby. Imagine it pulling in air, leaves, bugs, dust, etc. until it begins to bend the very fabric of reality surrounding it. Once the pull is strong enough, you will create a white hole portal to wherever you want this black hole to lead. This white hole will have just as strong a repelling force as the black hole you’ve created, as it is directly linked to this black hole. This is as simple as imagining a string attached to the black hole that you will pull through the different layers of reality, different realms, dimensions, etc. until the other end is exactly where you need it to be. The force that the black hole absorbs will be exerted through the other end of the string, creating a white hole.

You’ve just created a powerful vacuum that you may use to capture baneful spirits/entities such as shadow people/creatures, egregores, etc.

Keep it closed until you need it. But do NOT forget to tame whatever it is you capture!!! Be sure to spend time with it, befriend it, feed it, the same way you would a dangerous animal you’ve captured from the wild. If these things are still pissed off at you when you go to release them for whatever you need them for…I’m sure you can imagine lol :sweat_smile:

Happy hunting!

1 Like

Wow! That is some intensely powerful magick. It sounds like a lot to maintain, but the actual astral tool you described sounds next level.

1 Like

So basically you use the white hole as a portal to the entity, and the black hole acts as a storage device. Am I correct?

1 Like

The black hole is the capture device, as well as the device that will transport the entity. The white hole is the other side of the black hole. It should lead to wherever you wish to keep your captured entity.

Also, a technique I haven’t tried out yet, derived from The Necromancer by Conner Kendall, is to continuously feed the entity energies of certain types of your choosing in order to morph it into something else. Ofc, he gives an entire process on it. But I do plan to give it a shot eventually!

1 Like

Thats some dark alchemy right there. Dope shit.

1 Like

i think this could be utilized to drain someone of ALL their lifeforce if you were to insert that into the body of your target and the white hole into yours. Of couse with a good filter to not take their negative crap. but couldnt it be used as a method to heavily vampirize people or also nature/planets?

2 Likes

Now that is some powerful Vampyrism! Yes, I imagine it could be used to do such. Definitely something to experiment with :thinking:

1 Like

I read a book in vampirism whit seals spells ritual etc, it’s was semi private booklet.i love to learn vampirism ,another famouse book is call the camtar de los vampiros. It’s in Latin some parts have been translated to English but you need someone to get it for you.ut has a few things to develop you innerseself to became one of them.i only read few pages,it’s easy to find in d.web.or dark.w.not fully translate.it has seals etc.but the america way to see vampirism or authors are just business. Nothing new,or fresh same old.i suggest look for European sources,

1 Like

The book was saying such invoqe Elizabeth bittory? For money mix whit goetia spirt plus faire Magicka and few seals for any purpose,great book.tru peopls call naferastu? To trade energy for favors,also read you can call a vampiros in. Noon to ask questions .besides another to get love,but origen can be found in the black pullet.sound crazy yes.byt sources are verified,