A demon to work to get rid of procastrination, accumulated tiredness and fear of work

I have experience doing that with ubis, but there is also the option of having a familiar

1 Like

Try Belphegore

1 Like

I have to learn this. I still donā€™t have familiars
googling inmediately
:thinking::exploding_head::nerd_face::nerd_face:

1 Like

I summon the mighty Jordan Peterson:

4 Likes

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

I found out information only in spanish

06 BELFEGOR, THE DEMON OF LAZINESS.

Hello my dear paranormalists
Belphegor is one of the so-called ā€œSeven Princes of Hell.ā€ He is the demon who embodies the vice of laziness and all the behaviors that arise from it.

Belphegor tempts men by inducing them to conformity, to paralysis of others, to all personal improvement; he is also a demon associated with discoveries and ingenious inventions.
He tempts men endowed with wit and intelligence. implanting ideas through which they can obtain easy and abundant riches in the opposite of the meaning justice and honesty. .

Belphegor is one of the ambassadors of hell and represents the Forces of Darkness in France. Sects

Belphegor is also known as the ā€œLord of the Openingā€, and he has been represented in two ways. The first as a young and beautiful woman who because she is so beautiful; the second is the way he appears when invoked, they describe him as a muscular demon, several meters tall, with a long beard, horns, wolfā€™s feet and long dirty claws
In Germany, heretics venerate Belphegor through large house meetings; within which they turned off the light and then made orgies in which there were always abundant incests involved.

Legend has it that Satan was intrigued by the rumors that had reached him, about the existence of happiness between a couple (conjugal) on Earth. So I sent Belphegor to find out if this was true.

Belphegor, after spending too many years investigating humans, not only came to the conclusion that conjugal happiness was a myth but also came to think that human nature was plagued with such negativity and evil, that made it impossible for them to coexist harmoniously. It was given so he began to create sects whose only objective was sin.

Vampi jack ā€¦

1 Like

Ohh thank you so much @anon10524665 I will watch those videos for sure! (I donā€™t know this guy :hushed::hushed:)

1 Like

Everyone should. :relieved:

1 Like

A question. If Belphegore is the demon of laziness, he could eliminate that too?? Not just ā€œprovoke itā€? :scream_cat:

1 Like

Yes, he could eliminate laziness too. See one of Adamthothā€™s post. I think it was called shape shifting with evidence or something

1 Like

I will search it, thank you so much! :snake:

Found it! :sparkling_heart::raised_hands:t5::heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Ot wasnā€™t this that I was referring but anyway

Shapeshifting success. Photo evidence

1 Like

Search this

Found it again! The first post talks about the demon too :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Did you change your name?

m?

1 Like

I got my notifications via gmail and it says Cat worshipper (or something like this) replayed to you

That would be me too

1 Like

Aaahhh, so this is why. K thanks

1 Like