A deity that murdered me wants to be my ally?

A deity that I will not name murdered me in a past life, yet seems to want to be helpful in this lifetime.

Is this normal? did I become a better person? did he become a better deity?

i’m not really seeking a specific answer for this, I’m just sharing this because I think it’s interesting.

1 Like

Difficult question which needs more questions answered to be answered, but as you said you weren’t looking for one, so I am just giving you some of my thoughts.
Why did it mrder you? What does it want to help you with in this life? This could go two ways: One is to heal whatever was broken between the two of you, and second is, the deity is tricking you and wants to mrder you another time, and it is a curse that needs to be removed. I do not have experience with karmic deities in this sense, I do have experience with karmic people, the ones that murdered me in a past life, are sure not here to be nice to me in this one. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

ok, interesting path you are on, you feel this interest could be instilled by said deity to attract you, or its based on your karmic history? Could be worth it, just keep your eyes open for what will happen after common enemy has been destroyed :smiley: I would not do it honestly, I would go and work with another deity, thats an enemy of both of them, and destroy them both haha.

2 Likes

Haha thanks and yes you are right, they bring them together but to me it sounds like you are being used to do the dirty work. First you’re killed, then the next life it is trying to make you kill a common enemy in exchange of some coins :s I would plot revenge and then get the money on my own. If it was a human I would say, okay fix the bad karma and become friends, but deities live in their own timezone, the past is not as much of a past to them as it is to us and therefor it seems like a trick. If it could kill you once, it can kill you twice.

2 Likes

well, you seem to possess the talents of a philosopher and poet, so there is that :smiley: Without suffering there is no need to better oneself, the only thing that makes it seem worth it.

1 Like

This comment makes me wonder if an imposter hasn’t inserted ideas in order to benefit. I would double check this. The whole "I’ll “help” you so ai can use you thing also sounds very parasitic and not that deity like, not ascended, put it that way, so I’m very suspicious. You don’t have this drama right now in this life, they’re not your enemy now, and there’s no reason you should allow yourself to be dragged into it. It’s a total waste of your time and energy.

What happens in a past life stays in a past life, imo. There’s a reason human memories are wiped in reincarnation. We get too attached and they would interfere with living as a human and working on ascension. I would caution against making human level decisions in this life based on old energy. Karma… eh, it’s optional.

So, I would hold off on the human judgement until you get a lot more information. I agree with the recommendation to just put it on one side and do something else. Fuck them, their dangling carrots and their petty agendas, not your problem.

4 Likes