A daily connecting to the 4 Kings

In Thelema’s daily practice there is this thing called the 4 Adorations.

This consists of 4 short ‘invocations’ you perform at sunrise, noon, sunset and midnight.

These are done in honor of the Egyptian deities Ra, Hathor, Tum and Kephra.

I like the concept, and did these for years. But I feel absolutely no connection to the Egyptian pantheon and therefor it felt empty to me.

This is my version:

At sunset (or when you wake up)

Turn to the East. Trace the seal of Oriens in the air in front of you. Visualize it in glowing yellow.

Around it trace the Two-Handed-Invoking Pentagram.

“Oriens. As the sun is rising in the east, and the energy of Fire sets the Air in motion,

I greet thee.

Send your Spirits to aid me in all that I undertake, and be friendly to me on this day and every day here after. Let there be peace between me and thee Oriens.

(state a personal Word of Power and your Magickal name)

Ave Oriens!”

At noon

Turn to the South. Trace the seal of Amaymon in the air in front of you. Visualize it in glowing red.

“Amaymon. As the sun is in its zenith in the south, and the Earth is warmed by its Fire,

I greet thee.

Send your Spirits to aid me in all that I undertake, and be friendly to me on this day and every day here after. Let there be peace between me and thee Amaymon.

Ave Amaymon!”

At sunset

Turn to the West. Trace the seal of Paymon in the air in front of you. Visualize it in glowing blue.

“Paymon, as the sun is setting in the west, and the winds of Air blow across the cool Waters,

I greet thee.

Send your Spirits to aid me in all that I undertake, and be friendly to me on this day and every day here after. Let there be peace between me and thee Paymon.

Ave Paymon!”

At midnight (or when you go to bed)

Turn to the North. Trace the seal of Egyn in the air in front of you. Visualize it in glowing black.

“Egyn, as the sun is in its nadir in the north, and the feminine energies of Earth and Water comfort and nurture me, I greet thee.

Send your Spirits to aid me in all that I undertake, and be friendly to me on this day and every day here after. Let there be peace between me and thee Egyn.

Ave Egyn!”

THE TWO HANDED INVOKING PENTAGRAM

3 Likes

Hey this thread is so totally awesome!!!

Hail Friday the 13th! :black_heart:

:snake: